What do you think of this prochey???

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Morning_Joy

Jan 26, 2008
kriss is rightnobody knows the date or hour, but we can know when we are in the season of it. Jesus says these things Himself.

bullfighter

Jan 21, 2008
(kriss;33460)
Because in fulfilling it the true meaning of it came to light much as in the sacrafice Laws they were only a type of the sacrafice that was to come the Sabbath was fulfilled in Christ in it no longer was about a day of worship it became about who we worship.The sabbath is barely mentioned in the new testament and only in reference to describing what day something was taking place. It is only refered to in reguard to dealing with the Jews Christ himself broke the Sabbath day Laws of the Jewshere is what we are toldCol 2:16 Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath [days]: We are to worship Christ our sabbath(rest) everyday there is no longer a right or wrong day of worship
jesus saying i will not change one title of the law.he even rested over the sabbath in his death.i am afraid you are tring to protect the sunday thing.not knowing who changed it and why...i am tilling you from gods bible god said remember the sabbath..you did not answer me about may i sleep with my friends wife because we love each other.....i am just warning you about falling into a trap that will humble you spirit .i am not judging you just shareing truth..as you share with a street person and they debate you but you now what you say is true

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(bullfighter;33475)
(Kriss;33460)
Because in fulfilling it the true meaning of it came to light much as in the sacrafice Laws they were only a type of the sacrafice that was to come the Sabbath was fulfilled in Christ in it no longer was about a day of worship it became about who we worship.The sabbath is barely mentioned in the new testament and only in reference to describing what day something was taking place. It is only refered to in reguard to dealing with the Jews Christ himself broke the Sabbath day Laws of the Jewshere is what we are toldCol 2:16 Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath [days]: We are to worship Christ our sabbath(rest) everyday there is no longer a right or wrong day of worship
jesus saying i will not change one title of the law.he even rested over the sabbath in his death.i am afraid you are tring to protect the sunday thing.not knowing who changed it and why...i am tilling you from gods bible god said remember the sabbath..you did not answer me about may i sleep with my friends wife because we love each other.....i am just warning you about falling into a trap that will humble you spirit .i am not judging you just shareing truth..as you share with a street person and they debate you but you now what you say is true Matthew 12:8 - For the Son of man is Lord even of the sabbath day.Mark 2:28 - Therefore the Son of man is Lord also of the sabbath.Luke 6:5 - And he said unto them, That the Son of man is Lord also of the sabbath.The Son of man is Christ...and Christ is our Sabbath.JagLovest thou in Christ Yahshua, Lord and Saviour of the world.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
I'm not trying to protect anything Im telling you Christ has become our Sabbath (rest)everyday he is to be our Sabbath God doesnt care if you worship on Saturday Sunday or Tuesdayright on Jag

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(kriss;33478)
I'm not trying to protect anything Im telling you Christ has become out Sabbath (rest)everyday he is to be our Sabbath God doesnt care if you worship on Saturday Sunday or Tuesdayright on Jag
Three times is enough to prove that Truth of yours Kriss. After all, Yahshua said it Himself.THREE. Denotes completeness, as three lines complete a plane figure. Hence, three is significant of Divine perfection and completeness. The third day completes the fundamentals of creation-work. The fourth, fifth, and sixth days are the counterpart and repetition of the first, second, and third, and correspond respectively. (See the structure of Gen. 1, p. 3.) The number, three, includes resurrection also; for on the third day the earth rose up out of the deep, and the fruit rose up out of the earth.

whirlwind

Nov 8, 2007
(thesuperjag;33487)
Three times is enough to prove that Truth of yours Kriss. After all, Yahshua said it Himself.THREE. Denotes completeness, as three lines complete a plane figure. Hence, three is significant of Divine perfection and completeness. The third day completes the fundamentals of creation-work. The fourth, fifth, and sixth days are the counterpart and repetition of the first, second, and third, and correspond respectively. (See the structure of Gen. 1, p. 3.) The number, three, includes resurrection also; for on the third day the earth rose up out of the deep, and the fruit rose up out of the earth.
Well said Jag :angel9:....Whirlwind

Morning_Joy

Jan 26, 2008
well said
smile.gif
I agree

bullfighter

Jan 21, 2008
(Morning_Joy;33505)
well said
smile.gif
I agree
even tho you miss my point.jesus said love your neighbour again i ask if my friend says to me i go out of town for three month ,you may stay and sleep with my wife while i am gone we all love each other],is that ok.....does jesus say i can kill for fear or defence..may i steal back what the gouvernment steals from me...may i have two wifes in the site of god [even here in this country it is not legal but is it ok with god]i may sound wierd to ask but i am making a point...last question who made the sunday thing and why...please answer what you can ..

bullfighter

Jan 21, 2008
(Morning_Joy;33521)
I don't know what you're talking about sirI'm sorry
i would like you MORNING JOY and kriss [any one] just to answer those questions from your true believe is right with god...this is very important for me ,as i will show you that jesus may be the lord of the sabbath,and you may have rest in the lord ,but i never read anywhere jesus says he is the sabbath.and if so does that mean only 9 out of 10 comandments are to be upheld...then that would mean that jesus changed the law...to which he said he would not change one title of the law........the point to the whole thing is why and who changed the sabbath to sunday...the sab was a sign between god and man..as said in ez 20;12 and 20;20....i belong to no church.i love fellowshiping with what ever church i go to .not to be lead into there box of sorts...but appreciate the people in there love of jesus...PLEASE TAKE THE TIME AND ANSWER FOR ME.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(bullfighter;33549)
(Morning_Joy;33521)
I don't know what you're talking about sirI'm sorry
i would like you MORNING JOY and kriss [any one] just to answer those questions from your true believe is right with god...this is very important for me ,as i will show you that jesus may be the lord of the sabbath,and you may have rest in the lord ,but i never read anywhere jesus says he is the sabbath.and if so does that mean only 9 out of 10 comandments are to be upheld...then that would mean that jesus changed the law...to which he said he would not change one title of the law........the point to the whole thing is why and who changed the sabbath to sunday...the sab was a sign between god and man..as said in ez 20;12 and 20;20....i belong to no church.i love fellowshiping with what ever church i go to .not to be lead into there box of sorts...but appreciate the people in there love of jesus...PLEASE TAKE THE TIME AND ANSWER FOR ME.Matthew 12:8 - For the Son of man is Lord even of the sabbath day.Mark 2:28 - Therefore the Son of man is Lord also of the sabbath.Luke 6:5 - And he said unto them, That the Son of man is Lord also of the sabbath.The Son of man is Christ...and Christ is our Sabbath.JagLovest thou in Christ Yahshua, Lord and Saviour of the world.