What Do You Want Your Church To Provide You With?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

jiggyfly

Nov 27, 2009
North Carolina
a salary.
laugh.gif

Brother Mike

Sep 16, 2008
Stop teaching those folks they don't owe God 10% for tithe. Once you do that brother Jiggyfly, then there will be enough to pay your salary.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I couldn't help myself....

Jesus Is Lord

gumby

May 29, 2009
Just the word of god chapter by chapter verse by verse. Thats all i want, just to reach someone who is lost tragically in a life of sin and chaos and touch there life with jesus. Just to gaze and worship before the almighty feet of god. Just feeding the flock the living word, just being in unity and stop listening to man. Just to ask god what do you want? god how can i be used for you today? god who can i witness to today? god how can i please you today.

Thats all i want is what god wants.

01CobraVortech

May 2, 2010
NJ
I want my church to stop being so timid about having lectures on the "end times." Sheesh it seems like these days its hard to find a church even willing to comment on the times. Its hard finding a "fire and brimstone" type of church in NJ. I like my current church, but I'd also like to hear some discussion on the controversial topics.

Brother Mike

Sep 16, 2008
I don't know what your Church is Robster. But a whole lot of Churches have certain Guidelines that have to be followed.

There are Certain Doctrinal rules that a Pastor must follow or Be voted out by whatever system is in Place. They have to teach Safely. Lot's of Pastor's have had God put something on there Heart but are afraid to preach on it, like it needs to be preached on in fear of offending the largest giving Family, or those higher up. If you upset to many folk in a small Church, you can loose a bunch of your giving base.

The Last two Church I went to, had everything the Pastor taught on looked over very carefully. In both Churches the Pastor's could not really speak to strongly on one subject, but give general information.

Now, it should not be like anything I mentioned above, but it is a real, reality that Pastor's have to face.

Jesus Is Lord.

01CobraVortech

May 2, 2010
NJ
I don't know what your Church is Robster. But a whole lot of Churches have certain Guidelines that have to be followed.

There are Certain Doctrinal rules that a Pastor must follow or Be voted out by whatever system is in Place. They have to teach Safely. Lot's of Pastor's have had God put something on there Heart but are afraid to preach on it, like it needs to be preached on in fear of offending the largest giving Family, or those higher up. If you upset to many folk in a small Church, you can loose a bunch of your giving base.

The Last two Church I went to, had everything the Pastor taught on looked over very carefully. In both Churches the Pastor's could not really speak to strongly on one subject, but give general information.

Now, it should not be like anything I mentioned above, but it is a real, reality that Pastor's have to face.

Jesus Is Lord.

Well Brother Mike that's a real sad commentary on the state of affairs with in the church institutions of today. Its no wonder why its so hard to find churches that even discuss the "end times." Sure sounds like today's churches as a whole, fit the description of the Laodicean church.