What Does Child Trafficing Look Like? -- LOOK AWAY, LOOK AWAY

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I disagree about the "two prophets", as you know. The two witnesses will be here for very specific reasons. And they will be clothed in sackcloth and ashes which represents repentance. Trump doesn't believe in personal repentance, let alone preach a Gospel that requires repentance.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I disagree about the "two prophets", as you know. The two witnesses will be here for very specific reasons. And they will be clothed in sackcloth and ashes which represents repentance. Trump doesn't believe in personal repentance, let alone preach a Gospel that requires repentance.

We each have our giftings and I understand Bible Prophecy -- in the Text, the Depictions & Fulfillments, and the Timing. And remember that Kim Clement Prophesied great and specific portents regarding Trump, as have MANY other Prophets. -- So we'll see!

With VERY Best Regards,
Bobby Jo

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We each have our giftings and I understand Bible Prophecy -- in the Text, the Depictions & Fulfillments, and the Timing. And remember that Kim Clement Prophesied great and specific portents regarding Trump, as have MANY other Prophets. -- So we'll see!

With VERY Best Regards,
Bobby Jo
Many of these do not have a great track record. I trust the Bible over "prophecies." I believe in prophecy, but not when it goes against the Word of God.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Many of these do not have a great track record. I trust the Bible over "prophecies." I believe in prophecy, but not when it goes against the Word of God.

So how well do you understand the Word of GOD? And if FAIRLY WELL, then do you accept:

• the FALSE "seven year tribulation"?
  • the FALSE "Revived Roman Empire" as being fulfilled by the "European Union"?
  • the DISCREPANCY between the Rev. 12 SEVEN Diadems, versus the Rev. 13 TEN Diadems?
  • that the Rev. 13 "Mouth", "Body", and "Feet" have specifically designated fulfillments, -- and what those fulfillments are?
  • the FALSE ancient fulfillments for the prophecies of Daniel, which contradict the angel's instructions in 12:4 & 9?
  • the FALSE assertion that the Daniel "Darius" was a Medo/Persian King?
  • that the TRUE "Prophetic Psalms" (Ref. J.R. Church "Hidden Prophecies In the Psalms") is a FALSE numerology?
  • the FALSE assertion that Dan. 1:21 is incorrect, and that 10:1 is CORRECT?
  • the FALSE assertion that the Dan. 9 "seventy weeks" are 70 x 7 = 490 Years?
  • the FALSE assertion that the "seven and sixty-two" are intended to be interpreted as ONE period of "sixty-nine"?
  • ... shall we continue?

So yes, I do understand both the Literal versus the FIGURATIVE Prophetic Text. -- It's my calling! :)

With VERY Best Regards,
Bobby Jo

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am not into any false interpretations of prophecy. And I know by the clear description of the two witnesses in God's Word, that Trump is not one of them. lol

Reactions: Rita and truthquest

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am not into any false interpretations of prophecy.
... you should be, -- if you believe them.
And I know by the clear description of the two witnesses in God's Word, that Trump is not one of them. lol
Time will tell, but don't discount what he's doing.

With VERY Best Regards,
Bobby Jo

Last edited:

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... you should be, -- if you believe them.

Time will tell, but don't discount what he's doing.

With VERY Best Regards,
Bobby Jo
I'm not into them. That's the point.
When Trump repents openly and openly proclaims Jesus Christ as his Lord and Savior ....then he will be qualified to witness before the world in sackcloth and ashes telling them to repent! Until then .....he's nowhere near the kingdom of God.

Reactions: Rita and truthquest

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Everything God revealed to me back in 2016, I have watched come to pass.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When Trump repents openly and openly proclaims Jesus Christ as his Lord and Savior ...

I don't believe anyone owes YOU or "Christianity" a CONFESSION. The ONLY ONE who needs to hear those words is GOD.

And if that's not enough, then our GOD is not enough! :eek:

With VERY Best Regards,
Bobby Jo

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't believe anyone owes YOU or "Christianity" a CONFESSION. The ONLY ONE who needs to hear those words is GOD.

And if that's not enough, then our GOD is not enough! :eek:

With VERY Best Regards,
Bobby Jo
Not ME ....but JESUS CHRIST whom he DENIED before the whole world!! Jesus said if we deny Him before the world, He will deny us before the Father!!! He denied his need for Jesus as his Savior in front of the whole world. You think he's going to call the world to repentance when he has denied his own need for repentance?? This is DECEPTION.

Reactions: truthquest

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... he has denied his own need for repentance ...

Dearest T,

ONLY GOD KNOWS man's heart and mind, and neither of us are GOD. :)

Psalm 139
1 O Lord, thou hast searched me and known me!
2 Thou knowest when I sit down and when I rise up;
thou discernest my thoughts from afar.
3 Thou searchest out my path and my lying down,
and art acquainted with all my ways.
4 Even before a word is on my tongue,
lo, O Lord, thou knowest it altogether.
5 Thou dost beset me behind and before,
and layest thy hand upon me.
6 Such knowledge is too wonderful for me;
it is high, I cannot attain it.
7 Whither shall I go from thy Spirit?
Or whither shall I flee from thy presence?
8 If I ascend to heaven, thou art there!
If I make my bed in Sheol, thou art there!
9 If I take the wings of the morning
and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea,
10 even there thy hand shall lead me,
and thy right hand shall hold me.
11 If I say, “Let only darkness cover me,
and the light about me be night,”
12 even the darkness is not dark to thee,
the night is bright as the day;
for darkness is as light with thee.
13 For thou didst form my inward parts,
thou didst knit me together in my mother’s womb.
14 I praise thee, for thou art fearful and wonderful.a]">[a]
Wonderful are thy works!
Thou knowest me right well;
15 my frame was not hidden from thee,
when I was being made in secret,
intricately wrought in the depths of the earth.
16 Thy eyes beheld my unformed substance;
in thy book were written, every one of them,
the days that were formed for me,
when as yet there was none of them.
17 How precious to me are thy thoughts, O God!
How vast is the sum of them!
18 If I would count them, they are more than the sand.
When I awake, I am still with thee.
19 O that thou wouldst slay the wicked, O God,
and that men of blood would depart from me,
20 men who maliciously defy thee,
who lift themselves up against thee for evil!
21 Do I not hate them that hate thee, O Lord?
And do I not loathe them that rise up against thee?
22 I hate them with perfect hatred;
I count them my enemies.
23 Search me, O God, and know my heart!
Try me and know my thoughts!
24 And see if there be any wicked way in me,
and lead me in the way everlasting!

... and not the Church, or Pastor, or Christians, or those close to us, -- EXACTLY as you require: "Not ME ....but JESUS CHRIST".

With VERY Best Regards,
Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

9a7e785f256dce03.png

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who wants to go grab a quick burger, fries, and soda with me?

HOW BITE THAT?
McDonald’s sorry after customer found ‘fragments of human teeth’ in his McMuffin

The white fragments have been sent away for analysis and an investigation launched after the alleged find in Japan

MCDONALD'S have launched an investigation after a customer claimed to have found "tooth-like" fragments in his McMuffin.

The alleged unwelcome discovery was made in Japan after a 58-year-old man bit into his sausage egg McMuffin.

The fast-food company told local media they would investigate to find out where in the supply chain the white pieces entered the patty and the customer was given a refund.

The enquiry could stretch all the way back to the US, where meat in the McMuffin was reportedly processed.

I've never watched the movie "Soylent Green", but maybe we can catch the jist of it on the evening news.

ELAM (and bobby jo throwing out all the frozen packaged hamburger o_O )

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have a friend, a fellow survivor of SRA/MK, who lives in TN, who told me about 7 years ago about McDonald's being in their local news because they found human flesh in their freezers. And there was an investigation which found human flesh in the freezers of another McDonald's in Oklahoma.

Just FYI ...McDonald is an illuminati bloodline.

truthquest

May 23, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have a friend, a fellow survivor of SRA/MK, who lives in TN, who told me about 7 years ago about McDonald's being in their local news because they found human flesh in their freezers. And there was an investigation which found human flesh in the freezers of another McDonald's in Oklahoma.

Just FYI ...McDonald is an illuminati bloodline.
I wouldn't doubt it. Those people are evil to the core. There is no line that they won't cross.

Reactions: Bobby Jo and TLHKAJ

lilygrace

Dec 22, 2020
philadelphia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
when i was attending a rather well known university for a time the professor was talking about how we all might have to eat human flesh one day to be more sustainable.
she talked about those who have consumed it being starved and having nothing else and that is an exception. she was against people eating animal meat and said how God was violent and brought violence into the world and people should be vegan only

i do not know when a conversation around dinner one time happened about which one of us as a family would be eaten . mom also had asked me if i was curious about what human would taste like. i wish i could remember when this was...

i see people joke about this :(

Last edited:

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
when i was attending a rather well known university for a time the professor was talking about how we all might have to eat human flesh one day to be more sustainable.
she talked about those who have consumed it being starved and having nothing else and that is an exception. she was against people eating animal meat and said how God was violent and brought violence into the world and people should be vegan only

i do not know when a conversation around dinner one time happened about which one of us as a family would be eaten . mom also had asked me if i was curious about what human would taste like.

Wow, I'm sorry .... I'm not surprised, but wow ...what in the world was she thinking?

lilygrace

Dec 22, 2020
philadelphia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wow, I'm sorry .... I'm not surprised, but wow ...what in the world was she thinking?
i have no clue....it was a philosophy class but so much indoctrination. the school and professor were probably cult...

and also.... what was she thinking? out of all curiosities i am questioned about this?

Last edited:
Reactions: TLHKAJ

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i do not know when a conversation around dinner one time happened about which one of us as a family would be eaten . mom also had asked me if i was curious about what human would taste like. i wish i could remember when this was...

Dear LG,

I believe it was reported that where the cannibals on the Island of New Guinea consumed their departed ancestors, the men took the "choice cuts" and the women were left with the nervous system which causes a greater risk of "spongiform encephalopathy" (Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease). And the accounts of the "Donner Party" were given that some boiled the oxen bones and hide to survive, but the others suffered not only social ostracization but also subsequent mental degeneration. -- And given this evidence, "processed meats" (hamburger, hotdogs) might be avoided to minimize the animal's nervous system ingredients.

But those who commit Crimes Against Humanity and participate in such abominations must be Identified, Investigated, Arrested, Prosecuted, and Punished.

With Best Regards,
Bobby Jo

lilygrace

Dec 22, 2020
philadelphia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dear LG,

I believe it was reported that where the cannibals on the Island of New Guinea consumed their departed ancestors, the men took the "choice cuts" and the women were left with the nervous system which causes a greater risk of "spongiform encephalopathy" (Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease). And the accounts of the "Donner Party" were given that some boiled the oxen bones and hide to survive, but the others suffered not only social ostracization but also subsequent mental degeneration. -- And given this evidence, "processed meats" (hamburger, hotdogs) might be avoided to minimize the animal's nervous system ingredients.

But those who commit Crimes Against Humanity and participate in such abominations must be Identified, Investigated, Arrested, Prosecuted, and Punished.

With Best Regards,
Bobby Jo
this is taught and reported but was not apart of class material. they were survivors of a plane crash and were reported to have never done such before. but many professors have an agenda

Last edited: