What Does Child Trafficing Look Like? -- LOOK AWAY, LOOK AWAY

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... apparently I failed to post this six month old Video exposing Pence and his wife's Crimes Against Humanity, in which the creator of this Video was reportedly subsequently killed:

Tory Smith 52 dies 2 months after making this video of Mike Pence and his wife.

Tory Smith 52 dies 2 months after making this video of Mike Pence and his wife.
Crítica Compulsiva, First published at 02:35 UTC on January 8th, 2021

... and unfortunately I was WRONG in opposing Trump as he ran in the Primary and then the General Election; and then WRONG AGAIN when I supported Pence as his V.P. And although I DO make mistakes, I FREELY admit my mistakes, which is unfortunately is not very common in our "Christian" community ... :)

Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sad to have to contemplate such depravity:

1748472b03d45dd5.png

... and although Trump has and still IS doing all he can to address these Crimes Against Humanity, -- it will ultimately take Jesus' Return to fully deal with these perpetrators.

Bobby Jo

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
COGNITIVE DISSIDENCE -- when your "reality" meets the REAL WORLD, and your mind has to shut out the TRUTH because you're comfortable with the LIES.

But if Christians WERE ABLE TO PROCESS the TRUTH, they'd want to know what this young woman has to share:

To be honest... I do look away because it disgusts me so much...
I know the rabbit hole is there but i can't really handle the details cos i get easily sickened...
Satanism is another rabbit hole that i acknowledge but don't want to go too far down...

Its not cognitive dissonance. I acknowledge these issues as truth.
I just get grossed out by the details and so choose not to look at it for too long...
Its like looking at a dead person... I acknowledge their dead but i don't want to look at the corpse...
Does that make sense?

From what i understand the Satanists worship Baal, one of Satans demons, and he demands child sacrifice...
I know in the Aussie state of Victoria (the most communist state) that there are heaps of kids that go missing but the media won't dare say it

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

To be honest... I do look away because it disgusts me so much...
I know the rabbit hole is there but i can't really handle the details cos i get easily sickened...
Satanism is another rabbit hole that i acknowledge but don't want to go too far down...

Its not cognitive dissonance. I acknowledge these issues as truth.
I just get grossed out by the details and so choose not to look at it for too long...
Its like looking at a dead person... I acknowledge their dead but i don't want to look at the corpse...
Does that make sense?

From what i understand the Satanists worship Baal, one of Satans demons, and he demands child sacrifice...
I know in the Aussie state of Victoria (the most communist state) that there are heaps of kids that go missing but the media won't dare say it
Looking at a dead person is not my cup of tea. My Jewish mate wanted me to come up with him to see his mum in the box at the funeral, he was yanking at my hand and I said no way ! I do not want to remember her dead like that at all. hell no !
Then when my dad died his sister wanted me to come see him dead, she was so thrilled ? he looks so peace full she admired it all. I said No ! I do not want to remember him dead, she is a RCC who goes to church everyday ? then she mails me photos of my dad in ill health, I just ripped them up directly I don't want to be reminded of all that crap as that was a dreadful time. I do not understand her perception.

As to the point of people taking pleasure in the degenerating abuse of others I take a very dim view of such nonsense and as to homosexual acts I do not understand such at all I can not fathom such at all as to why, it's all creepy to me that I can not stand such at all and when it comes to children being played with in any regard of such depravity I see Red ! why would anyone do such a thing, I just do not get it.

The degenerate mind is possessed for sure and I have seen that ilk in people that I have dealt with and I suppose it takes on many forms of possession.

I have had it said that if you have killed a man, then the next one is easy to do, as is the next and next. the same must be with sexual degenerates as well or even business dealings in clearly wanting to be ripping people off and then comes the Political type of ilk who are possessed drunk with such power. we had one lefty who was going against our Premer and then this lefty got done for child molesting some years after ? yep the rotten ones are at the top of Party's and many people know that they are into such things I am sure, this bloke was outright way out of line when debating our Premier he was like a piranha slinging total nonsense 14/7 just like they did to Trump, the same tactics ! way out of line.

Reactions: Cristo Rei

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I find the topic on child trafficking and such, when you bring such a topic up you are met with people who don't want to know about such because ignorance is bliss to such people or whatever, but it's a subject that must be exposed for what it truly is openly and with total war and each person must not fall in their duty to expose any of such. or you are not a worthy Christian at all, we do not subject people such abuse come hell of high water.
I tried to expose poofters in the Church and all such always fell totally on deaf ears and I was made out to be the monster for even bring such a topic up. such is the difference between religion and Christ Jesus.
Jesus Christ said that he would come against such a one himself who does such to Children.
But what do we see people hiding behind a religion ! devoid of Christ Jesus in fact.
Religion never saved anyone. Only Jesus Christ Saves !
Your faith must be in Jesus Christ totally first and foremost in your lives, it's the first commandment and the greatest Commandment. without such the rest do not come into line.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Looking at a dead person is not my cup of tea. My Jewish mate wanted me to come up with him to see his mum in the box at the funeral, he was yanking at my hand and I said no way ! I do not want to remember her dead like that at all. hell no !
Then when my dad died his sister wanted me to come see him dead, she was so thrilled ? he looks so peace full she admired it all. I said No ! I do not want to remember him dead, she is a RCC who goes to church everyday ? then she mails me photos of my dad in ill health, I just ripped them up directly I don't want to be reminded of all that crap as that was a dreadful time. I do not understand her perception.

As to the point of people taking pleasure in the degenerating abuse of others I take a very dim view of such nonsense and as to homosexual acts I do not understand such at all I can not fathom such at all as to why, it's all creepy to me that I can not stand such at all and when it comes to children being played with in any regard of such depravity I see Red ! why would anyone do such a thing, I just do not get it.

The degenerate mind is possessed for sure and I have seen that ilk in people that I have dealt with and I suppose it takes on many forms of possession.

I have had it said that if you have killed a man, then the next one is easy to do, as is the next and next. the same must be with sexual degenerates as well or even business dealings in clearly wanting to be ripping people off and then comes the Political type of ilk who are possessed drunk with such power. we had one lefty who was going against our Premer and then this lefty got done for child molesting some years after ? yep the rotten ones are at the top of Party's and many people know that they are into such things I am sure, this bloke was outright way out of line when debating our Premier he was like a piranha slinging total nonsense 14/7 just like they did to Trump, the same tactics ! way out of line.

I'm exactly the same with viewing corpses and for the same reason... I don't want that image imprinted in my brain... I want to remember such with a smile on their face when they were alive... But for some people they need to see it for one reason or another... I understand... And still for others they can't handle going to the funeral or the cemetery for burial or to visit a grave...

The only corpse I ever saw was that of my godfather when I was 12 years old. With all that make up on his face he looked part manikin, part doll, part man... The image lives with me still and I don't like it... So I decided never to view a corpse again, especially a loved ones.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A sad but yet powerful video revealing accusations against former V.P. Pence:

Mike Pence Accuser Speaks
Alice in Intelland, Jul 1, 2021

This is the story of a man who claims to be trafficked as a child by Michael Pence. I do believe this man has A form of autism as his mother started a ranch for autistic kids and he portrays some of those traits.

... and hell is a terrible place to spend eternity ...
Bobby Jo

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I'm exactly the same with viewing corpses and for the same reason... I don't want that image imprinted in my brain... I want to remember such with a smile on their face when they were alive... But for some people they need to see it for one reason or another... I understand... And still for others they can't handle going to the funeral or the cemetery for burial or to visit a grave...

The only corpse I ever saw was that of my godfather when I was 12 years old. With all that make up on his face he looked part manikin, part doll, part man... The image lives with me still and I don't like it... So I decided never to view a corpse again, especially a loved ones.
Yes if it upsets one I understand why they may don't want to do such.

I know of a dude that lived next door to a mate and some dude died on my mates front lawn walking home from the pub, so my mates mum being a Jew who had been in the WW2 just went out and put a bed sheet over him doing the right thing by all, until the cops and all came to take him away.
Well this dude next door had seen the blanket when it was over the body and say 20 years after, this dude that had once lived next door was staying over at my mates house and when he went to sleep my mate came and put a blanket over him, well it was that same blanket ! and he jumped up directly in a fit of fright, he remembered it was that blanket. haha ! :rolleyes: He would not have that blanket in his sight.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
A sad but yet powerful video revealing accusations against former V.P. Pence:

Mike Pence Accuser Speaks
Alice in Intelland, Jul 1, 2021

This is the story of a man who claims to be trafficked as a child by Michael Pence. I do believe this man has A form of autism as his mother started a ranch for autistic kids and he portrays some of those traits.

... and hell is a terrible place to spend eternity ...
Bobby Jo

I'm sorry but I can't watch two guys in a room speaking to us with masks on... I just can't do it...

We were just talking about trust before...
I don't trust any politician. Right or left their from the same bird... The vulture... And Pence just looks like a real politician

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
And because YOU ALSO wore a mask, there's nothing you can say which has any value, -- then or now.

Whew, such a hypocrite ...
Bobby Jo

How am I a hypocrite Bobby?
I you are mistaken my friend, cos iv never worn a mask... LoL
Iv been anti mask from day 1 mate.
Ask any other Aussie on here.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is a second interview (which I'm aware of) by a female who was trafficked to Joe Biden among others:

MADYSON MARQUETTE Sex Trafficking Survivor TESTIFIED at JOE BIDEN'S MILITARY TRIBUNAL

MADYSON MARQUETTE Sex Trafficking Survivor TESTIFIED at JOE BIDEN'S MILITARY TRIBUNAL
Exposing Corruption, July 3rd, 2021

... and the source "MonkeyWerx" performs air traffic analysis down to the "SPA" at Guantanamo, and appears to validate that the Military Tribunals are presently weighted toward those accused of Crimes Against Humanity, although many would prefer to see those accused of TREASON being transported.

Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For some reason my computer seems to start odd screen changes when I type "MonkeyWerx". So be aware that something may be "capturing" and "reacting" to that information.

Bobby Jo

Last edited:

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... and for those interested in more background regarding MADYSON MARQUETTE, -- I was unsuccessful in searching for a GoFundMe account to SUPPORT her Ministry to SAVE and PROTECT Children who were being TRAFFICKED, but I did run across this Posting which summarizes her status to date:

Joe Biden and a Trafficking Story

Lifting the Wool -- Uncovering the People that Comprise the System

Joe Biden and a Trafficking Story

Posted by: swiftveronica, June 1, 2021

Madison Marquette was trafficked for over a decade to individuals including the current “president” of the US. She rescues trafficked children now, and this is a heartbreaking current tale of one rescue at the US/Mexico border. The past 100 days have been “hell on earth” at the border, and this is courtesy of the people currently running the country.

Grab some tissues, this one is difficult.

[Video Available in the Article]

If you’ve not time to watch the first video, here are some cliff notes:

• Children are trafficked both from the USA to Mexico, as well as Mexico to the USA.
    • They are a commodity, like drugs or guns, each child worth from 30-100K
    • All age ranges are trafficked, from infant to teenager
    • There are teams of extraction experts who are often called in to pull trafficked children out of areas where they are being held captive
    • Some of the extraction team are civilians, some federal marshals and some FBI
    • The very top levels of government, i.e. the White House have been recently telling the marshals and FBI to stand down and not participate in extracting trafficked children.
    • Some children are dead on arrival of the extraction team. Some have already been abused so badly that they die before they are returned to their families.

Madyson also talks a little more about being trafficked to Joe Biden and George Soros in this next interview, and how she has gone after them in court.

There are a ton of people talking about military tribunals these days for the elite, but this woman is one of the only first hand eyewitness reports I’ve ever heard. She claims that she testified at over 100 military tribunals. I have no reason at this time to doubt her.

We can help STOP Crimes Against Humanity, -- and being "lukewarm" is NOT the Solution.

Bobby Jo

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Some of the extraction team are civilians, some federal marshals and some FBI
I'm sorry, but this is nothing more than a front. I have LIVED it ....the FBI is a front for the cult. Of course, they know where the victims are ...they "rescue" them only to move them from one handler to another. Then they make fake news headlines to tell the gullible public they've "rescued" trafficking victims.....yeah, right!!

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm sorry, but this is nothing more than a front. I have LIVED it ....the FBI is a front for the cult. Of course, they know where the victims are ...they "rescue" them only to move them from one handler to another. Then they make fake news headlines to tell the gullible public they've "rescued" trafficking victims.....yeah, right!!

I AGREE, as an organization -- but SOME individuals do what is RIGHT on their own time. And so too we see the RELIGIOUS who parade as RIGHTEOUS as Madyson specifically names, -- Greg Laurie and Rick Warren --. But we don't Discard All, or Trust All in any organization, whether the FBI, the Church, or any other affiliation.

And so I expect that where Madyson found that some couldn't participate in the "Raid", that they had been "discovered" as planning to help these children. And we can only Hope and Pray that those in our society will continue to come forward to give assistance to these innocents.

The depths of Hell will consume the Traitors to Humanity; and the Riches of Heaven will eternally REWARD those faithful to Mankind.

With Very Best Regards,
Bobby Jo

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then don't say "the FBI" is doing these rescues. They aren't. And I don't believe any member of the FBI is doing so ....not for one moment. I do believe the testimony of Ted Gunderson, a former member of the FBI ...but there's a lot more than meets the eye with him as well.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... I don't believe any member of the FBI is doing so ....not for one moment. I do believe the testimony of Ted Gunderson, a former member of the FBI ...but there's a lot more than meets the eye with him as well.

Each to his/her own, -- but by all appearances this Madyson (Madison) Marquette made her assertion, and I have no reason to discount the veracity of her account, given that at the last minute some of her "support team" backed out.

And I have only passing knowledge of "Ted Gunderson", with none specific to Human Trafficking.
Bobby Jo

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Each to his/her own, -- but by all appearances this Madyson (Madison) Marquette made her assertion, and I have no reason to discount the veracity of her account, given that at the last minute some of her "support team" backed out.

And I have only passing knowledge of "Ted Gunderson", with none specific to Human Trafficking.
Bobby Jo

Ted Gunderson's testimonies had everything to do with human trafficking. You should take another look.

Reactions: Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here's an insightful bit of information:

Steve @[email protected]

Someone I Follow Took These Shots A Few Days Ago. She Didn't Go In. Said It Was Closed...

329cb49425bd23b2.jpg

fc6fc6b98fdf06dd.jpg

Makes a person wonder about the accommodations AT THE "SPA". Must be WONDERFUL being that SO MANY are not even returning.

Bobby Jo