What Does Child Trafficing Look Like? -- LOOK AWAY, LOOK AWAY

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Dearest T,

It seems to me that we not only need to EXPOSE these CRIMINALS, but also help HEAL those children whose lives have been adversely affected. And there's no HELL too dark, too hot, or too deep for those who commit CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY.

With VERY Best Regards,
Bobby Jo

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dearest T,

It seems to me that we not only need to EXPOSE these CRIMINALS, but also help HEAL those children whose lives have been adversely affected. And there's no HELL too dark, too hot, or too deep for those who commit CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY.

With VERY Best Regards,
Bobby Jo

I agree. That is what God has called me to ....exposing this evil, and coming alongside victims as we walk with the Lord toward healing.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I learned about Fiona Barnett in 2015 when I was looking for the puzzle pieces to my own history. I had remembered being used in child hunts from about age 3. I remembered people dressed in bear costumes, being chased, and sexually assaulted (when I was captured in the hunt) ...and I remembered the song, "Teddy Bear Picnic."

When I went online to find information on the song, I found Fiona's account of the child hunts at Bohemian Grove where elites come together for ritual activities and orgies. Her account was almost exactly what I remember.

Reactions: Bobby Jo

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

bd0eaedc9da31eee.png

... and these are simply the individuals who he knew about, -- which undoubtedly did not include those at the head of News Agencies; Corporations; National, State, & Local Politics, -- including our various Government Departments; and others. And between the known or suspected Traitors and/or affiliated with Crimes Against Humanity, -- we apparently have some 30K Sealed Indictments either being effected or awaiting action.

So it would seem to suggest a BUSY SUMMER.
Bobby Jo

I recognize some names on that list as some of my abusers. I know one who is listed who everyone thinks is the devil, and is not. But he definitely was and is a victim who became a perpetrator... very much by force.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
...and I remembered the song, "Teddy Bear Picnic." ...

That was the FIRST song I learned to play on the piano, and am appalled that someone would be so demented and so evil to perpetrate such abominations.

And there is little personal satisfaction knowing their consequences; but we will receive TRUE HEALING in the Presence of our Loving FATHER where TEARS will be wiped away, Hearts HEALED, and Souls REFRESHED.

And thus I pray!

With VERY Best Regards,
Bobby Jo (and little ELAM nuddging his short little snout into my hand -- in agreement :rolleyes: )

Reactions: TLHKAJ

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That was the FIRST song I learned to play on the piano, and am appalled that someone would be so demented and so evil to perpetrate such abominations.

And there is little personal satisfaction knowing their consequences; but we will receive TRUE HEALING in the Presence of our Loving FATHER where TEARS will be wiped away, Hearts HEALED, and Souls REFRESHED.

And thus I pray!

With VERY Best Regards,
Bobby Jo (and little ELAM nuddging his short little snout into my hand -- in agreement :rolleyes: )

The time has not yet come when Jesus wipes away all tears. One of the most healing things is to actually be able to cry. Due to the severity of shattering and dissociation, crying not being allowed ....so all the ones who cried (and screamed) are locked away inside. Once Jesus brings together our shattered pieces, they are given a voice and in His comforting embrace, they are finally allowed to cry.

I had an experience some 14 years ago, when one of my child alters came forward (while I was copresent). She held some very traumatic memories. She asked Jesus where He was when she was being hurt. He said that He was with her and she was never alone. She felt such pain, and asked.... "But why?" At that, He picked her up and held her. And when she looked into His face, she saw His face was drenched and covered with tears...flowing down like rivers. At that moment, she knew, she was never alone. He felt everything she suffered. So genuine were His tears, that she tried to wipe away His tears with her hands ...but they wouldn't diminish.

Jesus Christ is truly our Great High Priest, touched with the feeling of our infirmities. He said.... "Inasmuch as you've done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, you've done it unto Me." He knows our sorrows ...He drank that cup.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm going to replace that video because the two men have vulgar mouths (although they are not believers and it can be expected). Fiona is very blunt, but is not to the level of the men in the video.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
QUOTE: TLHKAJ,

The time has not yet come when Jesus wipes away all tears. One of the most healing things is to actually be able to cry. Due to the severity of shattering and dissociation, crying not being allowed ....so all the ones who cried (and screamed) are locked away inside. Once Jesus brings together our shattered pieces, they are given a voice and in His comforting embrace, they are finally allowed to cry.

I had an experience some 14 years ago, when one of my child alters came forward (while I was copresent). She held some very traumatic memories. She asked Jesus where He was when she was being hurt. He said that He was with her and she was never alone. She felt such pain, and asked.... "But why?" At that, He picked her up and held her. And when she looked into His face, she saw His face was drenched and covered with tears...flowing down like rivers. At that moment, she knew, she was never alone. He felt everything she suffered. So genuine were His tears, that she tried to wipe away His tears with her hands ...but they wouldn't diminish.

Jesus Christ is truly our Great High Priest, touched with the feeling of our infirmities. He said.... "Inasmuch as you've done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, you've done it unto Me." He knows our sorrows ...He drank that cup.

Dearest T,

Your testimony is so heartfelt and touching it bears repeating, so that we can join your spirit with ours in compassion and Great Hope for that DAY when we will all be joined in the unity of LIGHT, LIFE, and LOVE.

With VERY BEST REGARDS,
Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here's a Pastor Timothy Dixon Prophetic Message which warns the consequences of those who have committed Crimes Against Humanity, and specifically CHILDREN. It's a POWERFUL Call to Repentance, a Warning of being turned over to a Reprobate Mind, and a Threat of the Consequences about to be placed upon the heads of those who have harmed CHILDREN:

Bobby Jo

JazzyJeff15

May 12, 2021
Connecticut
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To be honest i would have watched but im triggered by the Cleveland Ohio. I guess thats my way of referring to the cleavage

It sounds like from the posts i have read that...well in my opinion we need to meet people where they are at. I do believe Hollywood is disgusting pedophiles that hate God and that we as Christians should not support anything their movies or ideologies

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To be honest i would have watched but im triggered by the Cleveland Ohio. I guess thats my way of referring to the cleavage

It sounds like from the posts i have read that...well in my opinion we need to meet people where they are at. I do believe Hollywood is disgusting pedophiles that hate God and that we as Christians should not support anything their movies or ideologies
Could you explain what you're referring to?

Reactions: JazzyJeff15

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here's a Pastor Timothy Dixon Prophetic Message which warns the consequences of those who have committed Crimes Against Humanity, and specifically CHILDREN. It's a POWERFUL Call to Repentance, a Warning of being turned over to a Reprobate Mind, and a Threat of the Consequences about to be placed upon the heads of those who have harmed CHILDREN:

Bobby Jo

Why do these people speak about things after-the-fact? Do we see examples in the Bible of God not allowing His prophets to speak things until after they happened? How can you truly test someone's prophecies if they're saying God showed them something that already happened?

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is very graphic. Just giving a fair warning.

truthquest

May 23, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I didn't realize SRA victims experienced that. Maybe I did years ago, though I'd forgotten about them. They see UFOs too, eh?
Yes, many do. It's UFO/alien programming. It's used as a cover for Satanic activities. So that the SRA survivor will remember it as an alien abduction and not as what it really is. But many are able to break through that programming to the truth.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dearest T,

The videos are difficult to hear and watch, but how much more difficult to have lived. And although I believe that the Two Prophets are actively working against this evil and will have much success, they will be murdered by satan himself. And finally all things will be made right when Jesus throws satan and the a/c into the pit for the thousand years on this earth; whereafter those who love GOD shall stand in HIS presence, but those who hate GOD will receive their abode.

And the time is upon us to witness these days.

With VERY BEST REGARDS,
Bobby Jo

Last edited: