what does it take to fully submit your spirit and heart to Jesus.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jul 22, 2020
melbourne
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@forever-living-spirit

Welcome to the forums.

Yes, giving our whole selves to Jesus, and He to us.

1 John 3:23-24

Trying to live this out But sometimes I break down and cry not knowing how long In this life I am going to live for in this life.
beforehand Jesus told me what about this life? when I tried to leave this life so many times Jesus told me that then He knew what was in my heart and let me go with whatever I have to do with my spirit he didn't try and stop me. he left a message for me in my mind and in my heart ..."come to me" believe me with my spirit I did. every day I live on this world in this life I hear his voice speak to me the holy spirit Jesus Christ.

Jul 22, 2020
melbourne
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I had this experience where I heard demons coming.
there voices sounded faint and scary.

This is my ultimate weapon against them.

Jesus!!! and everyone will know who is first for this world!!!! and it's not me it's Jesus!!always and forever!!!!until the world is gone!!!

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I had this experience where I heard demons coming.
there voices sounded faint and scary.

This is my ultimate weapon against them.

Jesus!!! and everyone will know who is first for this world!!!! and it's not me it's Jesus!!always and forever!!!!until the world is gone!!!
Welcome to the forum.

Holy999

Feb 18, 2020
stockholm
Faith
Christian
Country
Sweden
sometimes you gotta kill your feelings so you dont become wicked. and so you can become majesty

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Trying to live this out But sometimes I break down and cry not knowing how long In this life I am going to live for in this life.
beforehand Jesus told me what about this life? when I tried to leave this life so many times Jesus told me that then He knew what was in my heart and let me go with whatever I have to do with my spirit he didn't try and stop me. he left a message for me in my mind and in my heart ..."come to me" believe me with my spirit I did. every day I live on this world in this life I hear his voice speak to me the holy spirit Jesus Christ.

Do not try to leave this world by your own hand. Let what is in your heart touch others and lead them to Jesus. Jesus said to "occupy until I come." Occupy means to be busy.

Reactions: Nancy
Jul 22, 2020
melbourne
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Do not try to leave this world by your own hand. Let what is in your heart touch others and lead them to Jesus. Jesus said to "occupy until I come." Occupy means to be busy.
I will not leave this physical body without Jesus in my arms.
He has the power to keep me in this life and the power to pull me out of this life . I don't know when my time will be up for this life.
all in gods hands.

Reactions: CharismaticLady

Stumpmaster

Apr 5, 2009
Hamilton, New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Stop it. Discern what he means and is in his heart.
How will they learn if they are not corrected. How does the Bible distinguish between the true God and false god's. Would you have this person bound in error or would you have him educated in the truth?

1Co 3:11-15 For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ. (12) Now if any man build upon this foundation gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, stubble; (13) Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is. (14) If any man's work abide which he has built thereupon, he shall receive a reward. (15) If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire.

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How will they learn if they are not corrected. How does the Bible distinguish between the true God and false god's. Would you have this person bound in error or would you have him educated in the truth?

1Co 3:11-15 For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ. (12) Now if any man build upon this foundation gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, stubble; (13) Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is. (14) If any man's work abide which he has built thereupon, he shall receive a reward. (15) If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire.

Gentleness, not accusations.

Jul 22, 2020
melbourne
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

does it look like I am praising a false God?
or the one and only true God.
I got my facts straight!
I follow the one and only God who came to this world.
what is your problem anyway?
Got a chip on your shoulder.
I don't have to justify anything to you .
it's in my heart for Jesus. you can say whatever you like I am not in error giving my heart to Jesus.
I don't give a living dam how I capital my words or not my heart is for Jesus Christ and that's all I care about.
if it's a reaction you want out of me your just going to be ignored.

Reactions: Nancy
Jul 22, 2020
melbourne
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

I love Jesus Christ without words intended.
I have no words to say.
Just to Hold onto my King with all my heart.
I don't have to write down anything!!!!
I am done here.

Jul 22, 2020
melbourne
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
sometimes you gotta kill your feelings so you dont become wicked. and so you can become majesty
I don't live with pride thank you very much.
majesty is not going to fit with me.
I have no evil in my heart or mind.
so your words make no sense.
My feelings are for Jesus and I am emotional about it each day.
I have the word "good" written on my soul. I am a good person.