What Does the Owner of ChristianityBoard Believe?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

tomwebster

Dec 11, 2006
I am trying to get you to be personal. First in short explain it here. I have no interest in learning about it if you can't do that to be conscientious.

Are you to lazy to follow a simple link to get your answer?

BibleScribe

Jun 17, 2011
S.W. USA
Who are you to assume a person is a Christian? Discern by the Holy Spirit.

The owner's comments are stated here, of course, without a simple explanation of his 3 earth ages view. What you can'[t explain simply isn't true. I knew what he believed already, it was already documented, I just wanted to get a quote to expose further.

http://www3.telus.ne...brooks/wsf2.htm

I think I can discern which of either HammerStone or you are the Christian. :rolleyes:

Romans 14 -- (NKJV)
[sup]4[/sup] Who are you to judge another’s servant? To his own master he stands or falls. Indeed, he will be made to stand, for God is able to make him stand.

BibleScribe

tomwebster

Dec 11, 2006
Are you too selfish to explain yourself simply? then accuse others of being lazy because of your selfishness.

I am not going to do something for you that you can easily do for yourself. If you do not want to understand the three heaven and earth ages it's your loss. God sent YOU a letter but you apparently haven't read it, how are you going to pass the test?

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Evolve is going to do what he/she is going to do. Just leave it alone.

envolve

Jul 13, 2011

I am not going to do something for you that you can easily do for yourself. If you do not want to understand the three heaven and earth ages it's your loss. God sent YOU a letter but you apparently haven't read it, how are you going to pass the test?

Forums are to discuss forthrighly not to send someone off to another link. If you don't want to explain it simply first to catch my interest then I am sure it is false. You've saved me the time. But Gap Restoration is true.

I dont think what you call God is God because God would have typed at least a few sentences here to summarize it.

tomwebster

Dec 11, 2006
Forums are to discuss forthrighly not to send someone off to another link. If you don't want to explain it simply first to catch my interest then I am sure it is false. You've saved me the time. But Gap Restoration is true.

I dont think what you call God is God because God would have typed at least a few sentences here to summarize it.

God did write it for you, it's called Scripture. Have you read it? Do you know how the study it? Or do you depend on some minister in a church to teach you one verse a week thinking you will learn something. You are not going to get the three ages without studying Scripture. It's not in ONE verse.

envolve

Jul 13, 2011

God did write it for you, it's called Scripture. Have you read it? Do you know how the study it? Or do you depend on some minister in a church to teach you one verse a week thinking you will learn something. You are not going to get the three ages without studying Scripture. It's not in ONE verse.

I am satisfied and unimpressed with your inability to explain here what 3 ages means and have no respect for you in your attempt to be coy. I consider it unethical.

Foreigner

Apr 14, 2010
I am satisfied and unimpressed with your inability to explain here what 3 ages means and have no respect for you in your attempt to be coy. I consider it unethical.

-- Almost as unethical as criticizing a person who hosts a Christian board and allows you to post, no questions asked, having no issue whatever if you do not believe what he believes.

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

You are proving to everyone that you are only here to fight. LOL...you are actually picking a fight with someone because they refuse to give you the material you want to criticize. Move along........

envolve

Jul 13, 2011
-- Almost as unethical as criticizing a person who hosts a Christian board and allows you to post, no questions asked, having no issue whatever if you do not believe what he believes.

Since when are hosts free of critique? That seems unethical for you to think that.

No questions asked is unethical?

Then ask some questions like these,
<< Biblocality Self Promo Link Removed >>

You are proving to everyone that you are only here to fight. LOL...you are actually picking a fight with someone because they refuse to give you the material you want to criticize. Move along........

No. You're just being like the evil spirit accusing. He doesn't have to provide this information if it is asked of him. That's his choice. I am just saying I am satisfied since he is unable to do so, therefore is considered of no account.

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No. You're just being like the evil spirit accusing. He doesn't have to provide this information if it is asked of him. That's his choice. I am just saying I am satisfied since he is unable to do so, therefore is considered of no account.

I see you are now comparing me to an evil spirit? Nice.....

Why are you so disagreeable and combative?

Robbie

Jan 4, 2011
Huntington Beeach
It's troubling when someone having a different opinion immediately results in accusations of them having an evil spirit, or being the devil, or being a deceiver, etc... it's like maybe they're just mistaken or maybe you are... does it immediately have to turn into some kind of extreme accusations... it's pretty troubling when the world has more grace and patience for each other than people who profess Christ....

I mean I can kind of see why Gandhi's perception lead him to feel like, “I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.”

RELAX... BREATH...

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah, I usually don't reveal that side of me until at least the five conversation.....I feel so cheap :eek:

envolve

Jul 13, 2011
I see you are now comparing me to an evil spirit? Nice.....

Why are you so disagreeable and combative?
So when you falsely accuse that is not of the evil spirit in you? Nice...

It would seem this is what is disagreeble and combative.

Pray on this.

goodshepard55

Feb 27, 2011
Australian
It's troubling when someone having a different opinion immediately results in accusations of them having an evil spirit, or being the devil, or being a deceiver, etc... it's like maybe they're just mistaken or maybe you are... does it immediately have to turn into some kind of extreme accusations... it's pretty troubling when the world has more grace and patience for each other than people who profess Christ....

I mean I can kind of see why Gandhi's perception lead him to feel like, “I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.”

RELAX... BREATH...

Good post and advice Robbie..I have found it is easier to just shut up when people start mud slinging...just let it go..turn the other cheek and pray for them

envolve

Jul 13, 2011
I find it better to point out when someone is mud slinging. It's wrong. It's a sin to bear false witness.

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'll take a ice cream mudslide, instead...mmmm