What Does the Owner of ChristianityBoard Believe?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Anastacia? haha

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo............................................

blink.gif

envolve

Jul 13, 2011

I basically summarized the major forums in Christendom.

(7) christianityboard.com - I was bombarded by Calvinists. But the owner is premillennial. HammerStone the Webmaster said, "I am be definition a premillennialist." And he is clearly a Calvinist. He writes, "I'm neither by strict definition, but I would associate myself probably much more so with the Calvinists. You're welcome to do a search, but I can appreciate the remarks of Spurgeon that I have quoted before. The issue the Calvinists generally have with me is that I believe in the 3 earth ages and therefore that's why God has a reason to strike down the Paul's of the world. I have come to have a greater appreciation of the Calvinist (and even Reformed faith) which I agree on many issues doctrinally, such as the total depravity of man.".

Calvinist are not saved, since they refuse to give their lives to Christ to be regenerated. They reject God of the Bible who provides sufficient grace to all to have the choice.

Simple.

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Unfortunately, with people like this, it's okay for them to lie and break the rules (sin as they condemn others forum doing since they've had at least one previous account), but it's not ok your you to do that. Only they have the righteousness, of course!

I don't publicly state why accounts are disabled in every instance but this one, so folks won't think I just banned the guy on the way to silencing critics.

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I [obviously] cannot confirm this person 100% - whatever the name may be - but I've had a string of harrasment the past week or so from a user behind a proxy who has not only attacked this forum but myself and my wife personally. I connected him to at least 3 other problem accounts at this community from the past roughly 3-4 months ago. I don't know that this person is one in the same all the way through, but I'm doubting a convenient coincidence given that today is the one week anniversary of this person showing back up. Additionally, an email address makes this link pretty solid, proxy withstanding.

Unfortunately, this seems like a trend:
http://carm.org/troy-brooks

You guys know me, I don't like what CARM does, but there are some issues with these people/this individual that goes beyond just trying to run someone through the mud. What I've experienced on a personal front is beyond unacceptable, and I just want you aware of who you are dealing with, because chances are Mr. Brooks will return under another name or names.

Please do pray about this. Thanks!

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I [obviously] cannot confirm this person 100% - whatever the name may be - but I've had a string of harrasment the past week or so from a user behind a proxy who has not only attacked this forum but myself and my wife personally. I connected him to at least 3 other problem accounts at this community from the past roughly 3-4 months ago. I don't know that this person is one in the same all the way through, but I'm doubting a convenient coincidence given that today is the one week anniversary of this person showing back up. Additionally, an email address makes this link pretty solid, proxy withstanding.

Unfortunately, this seems like a trend:
http://carm.org/troy-brooks

You guys know me, I don't like what CARM does, but there are some issues with these people/this individual that goes beyond just trying to run someone through the mud. What I've experienced on a personal front is beyond unacceptable, and I just want you aware of who you are dealing with, because chances are Mr. Brooks will return under another name or names.

Please do pray about this. Thanks!

Thanks Hammerstone!

jiggyfly

Nov 27, 2009
North Carolina
I checked out biblocality.com a while back and it is judgmental and very religious so I deleted his link from his post this morn. I have also had problems with "Envolve" at another forum I moderate.

Robbie

Jan 4, 2011
Huntington Beeach
Everyone come to our message board so we can gang up on you and shove our beliefs down your throat... haha... no thanks...

PS: You and the rest of the moderators here do a great job Hammerstone of letting people share personal beliefs... only really intervening when people act mean... that's cool... I mean that must have been how it was during Jesus day or else how would He even have been allowed to speak in the temple.. right?

goodshepard55

Feb 27, 2011
Australian
Amen Robbie...good job HammerStone and moderators...Praying for the love of God to surround you and family Hammer....evil can not get through God's love

BibleScribe

Jun 17, 2011
S.W. USA
... I mean that must have been how it was during Jesus day or else how would He even have been allowed to speak in the temple.. right?

Hi Robbie and All,

What a wonderful observation in a church age where only one person speaks, in violation of:

1 Cor 14:26

What should be done then, my friends?[sup] [/sup] When you come together, each one has a hymn, a lesson, a revelation, a tongue, or an interpretation. Let all things be done for building up.

Thus the grateful appreciation for this Forum, the Administrator, the Moderators, and the members. God will surely reward those servants who proclaim GOD's Word as an exhortation and edification for a struggling world.

BibleScribe

tim_from_pa

Jul 11, 2007
I'll put my two cents into this thread and not say anything (at least not much) about the owner, but what was talked about a lot--- the lost ten tribes of Israel (and you can still see threads with these topics). Awhile back, It seemed like every other person believed in that and I felt more comfortable here as if we were from the same background whereas I've been downright banned from other Christian forums for talking about that. You could just sense the aversion and hatred even mentioning the subject and then also tolerating the "racist" label as well. In all the years of my study, I just wanted to know where they ended up, that's all and if it's over here, fine. :lol: Seems we're already "diverse" over here and I see nothing racist about it.

I met one woman here that I felt kinship to, she now has her own forum and we've became good friends. I even do stupid stuff like taking pictures of myself at the computer and shoving the cat into the camera---- we have lots of fun in that regard as I like to joke around.

I think a lot of this owner, too, and I think he's oftentimes too tolerant, and over time it seemed like trolls and whatnot came on and disrupted the board --- I then got upset and shied away for awhile, but I've been dropping in once in awhile again. But I spend a lot of my time on the other forum as well.