What does your username mean?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Sgt. Pepper

Oct 31, 2021
North Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I remember when the story broke...I bought the first magazine on it as soon as it came out! I was all freaked out! Lol

I'm a member of a few Beatles' fan groups on Facebook, and discussing the urban legend about Paul is off-limits. A lot of fans are annoyed by it.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I'm a member of a few Beatles' fan groups on Facebook, and discussing the urban legend about Paul is off-limits. A lot of fans are annoyed by it.
Lol Really? Back then, if it was about "Them," everyone wanted to hear it!

Sgt. Pepper

Oct 31, 2021
North Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lol Really? Back then, if it was about "Them," everyone wanted to hear it!

Yeah, it's a forbidden topic. Honestly, I've never met another Beatles' fan who believes Paul was killed and replaced by a body double.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Yeah, it's a forbidden topic. Honestly, I've never met another Beatles' fan who believes Paul was killed and replaced by a body double.
I don't believe it, either, but it was all the buzz back then. I think they sold a lot of magazines! Lol

Reactions: Sgt. Pepper

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jn 3:6 No one who abides in him keeps on sinning; no one who keeps on sinning has either seen him or known him.

1Jn 3:7 Little children, let no one deceive you. Whoever practices righteousness is righteous, as he is righteous.

1Jn 3:8 Whoever makes a practice of sinning is of the devil, for the devil has been sinning from the beginning. The reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the works of the devil.

1Jn 3:9 No one born of God makes a practice of sinning, for God's seed abides in him; and he cannot keep on sinning, because he has been born of God.

1Jn 3:10 By this it is evident who are the children of God, and who are the children of the devil: whoever does not practice righteousness is not of God, nor is the one who does not love his brother.
He is aware of this.
I think that's why he chose the name he did.

Reactions: Lifelong_sinner

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Sure it's cute. But not as dramatic as Enoch (the seventh from Adam).:p
....and the thinker has gone into overdrive......'dramatic', Oh Enoch....underlying priorities on display!.....and why not if hiding is not the MO!

Reactions: DuckieLady

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Honestly, depending on their position, a lot of actors, actresses, entertainers, and politicians have doubles.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What’s going on in here?
It’s 7:10pm, in the late evening.

Don’t forget time changes next Saturday I believe or it might be this Saturday.

Reactions: DuckieLady

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you Pepper

Times for the dark to creep in more earlier! Hope you all stay warm and bring out the extra blankets, you may need them, am gonna get off here for the night. You all have a good rest of the night and sleep well or have a good night at work if you gotta do that.

Take care!