What God has done for me

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Glad to hear it...maybe you will share more with us sometime. :)

Reactions: pia

Grams

Jul 11, 2017
brown city
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
GOD has taken my husband home ! I miss him so much ........... but now thinking back he had so much pain in his body,
that I am more glad that he is home and asleep , then being here in pain........ AMEN! Thank you FATHER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Frank Lee

Feb 23, 2017
Ouachita Mountains
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
GOD has taken my husband home ! I miss him so much ........... but now thinking back he had so much pain in his body,
that I am more glad that he is home and asleep , then being here in pain........ AMEN! Thank you FATHER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When was this? So sorry.

Grams

Jul 11, 2017
brown city
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That was two years ago in June 11.........
We were married in 1957
And as I look back he was so very thought full to all my needs....... Sorry men !!!! But he was the best!!!!! I could go on and on how
other ladies complain about what there husband did....... I have nothing but the best husband!

GodsGrace

Aug 29, 2017
Tuscany
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
God works all things for the good...
but it still difficult.