What Heaven Will Be Like (according to the Word)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Misty Williams

Apr 8, 2022
Mobile
thefathershouseboc.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello my fellow brothers and sisters in Christ.

Just sharing this week's topic with you. I always get excited when study the Word on what we have to look forward to in Heaven. If you've always wanted to know or if you have more to add to the topic, you're invited to listen in.

We also share some dreams & visions we have experienced and invite you to do the same!

Remember that God has promised to never leave us or forsake us. How wonderful will it be to sit at the feet of Jesus!
YouTube/ Spotify/ iTunes.

David Boyer

Aug 27, 2022
Moncton,NB
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Hello my fellow brothers and sisters in Christ.

Just sharing this week's topic with you. I always get excited when study the Word on what we have to look forward to in Heaven. If you've always wanted to know or if you have more to add to the topic, you're invited to listen in.

We also share some dreams & visions we have experienced and invite you to do the same!

Remember that God has promised to never leave us or forsake us. How wonderful will it be to sit at the feet of Jesus!
YouTube/ Spotify/ iTunes.

Heaven is not the final destination as I read it. New Earth is. A wonderful Dyson Sphere with the New Jerusalem being the luminary of the planet. With no seas getting in the way and no fear of any danger or pain.
Rev 21:1

Reactions: Tommy Cool