What I Like About Universalism

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Duckybill

Feb 12, 2010
We're not, and I don't. I think you two have been arguing about this long enough don't you. Will either of you change your mind? No! So why don’t you just let it go unless you just want to argue like little kids.

Who is forcing you to read?

Duckybill

Feb 12, 2010

We're not, and I don't. I think you two have been arguing about this long enough don't you. Will either of you change your mind? No! So why don’t you just let it go unless you just want to argue like little kids.

Are you a Universalist?

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
According to the definition of Universalism - I am a universalist because I believe Christ died for everyone and people need to simply recognize this fact and learn from Christ to live for others rather than living for themselves. Unfortunately, not everyone is willing to do this and therefore, some will be excluded from the Kingdom of God on Earth and into eternity; but only due to their own unwillingness to be reconciled through Christ's life and sacrifice.

Duckybill

Feb 12, 2010
According to the definition of Universalism - I am a universalist because I believe Christ died for everyone and people need to simply recognize this fact and learn from Christ to live for others rather than living for themselves. Unfortunately, not everyone is willing to do this and therefore, some will be excluded from the Kingdom of God on Earth and into eternity; but only due to their own unwillingness to be reconciled through Christ's life and sacrifice.
I'm sure some here who believe in Universalism would disagree.