- Mar 31, 2025
- 1,581
- 1,770
- 113
- 67
- Faith
- Christian
- Country
- United States
- Gender
- Male
Scott, you are misleading people when you claim that correcting your teaching amounts to rejecting Jesus Christ. Your statement, “what you have done to me, you have done to Him,” attempts to give your own claims Christ’s authority. You have not established that your message comes from Him. Invoking His name does not make your teaching true or your accusations His verdict.I told you what was wrong with your own claims. Then I only meant to reason with you using your own terms, but you just wrote a page speaking against me, though I even complimented you. And what--your big gripe is that my message doesn't "agree with the apostolic gospel?" That is the very thing that I was calling to your attention about your own claims.
But no, my claims and message, are not my own, but are indeed in agreement with the apostolic gospel. The problem (and I repeat) is you have aligned with the errors of false teachers that were foretold to come and have come--strongly, causing so much delusion, that you feel you should be correcting me regarding the very gospel you say must agree, while your own gospel is out in the weeds...and yes, you are every bit as unaware as those who crucified Christ--because, what you have done to me--you have done to Him.
But it's all quite enough, you have had your warning, and rejected it many times. I will not bother you further.
You say my gospel is wrong. Then quote the actual teaching and demonstrate its error from Scripture in context. Calling me deluded and comparing me to those who crucified Christ proves nothing. Jesus said of His opponents, “Had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me” (John 5:46). Their problem was rejecting God’s Word. You cannot honestly use their unbelief to condemn people for examining your claims by that Word.
Your claim to speak for God is precisely what requires examination. In 1 Kings 13, the old prophet claimed divine authority for his message, but Scripture says, “But he lied unto him” (verse 18). John commands, “Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God” (1 John 4:1). Paul likewise says, “Let the prophets speak two or three, and let the other judge” (1 Corinthians 14:29). Neither passage gives you an exemption.
Paul even placed himself under the standard of the gospel he preached: “But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed” (Galatians 1:8). The message must agree with the apostolic gospel. A teacher’s insistence that his message comes from God does not establish that agreement.
As long as you keep promoting your teaching through the link attached to your posts, I will continue warning readers about your false teaching, which I can demonstrate from Scripture. You cannot publicly invite people to follow your teaching and then shield it from correction by accusing your critics of rejecting Christ. Ending this conversation does not answer the objections or remove your responsibility for what you teach.
Stop using Christ’s name to give your accusations authority they do not possess. Repent of equating correction of your teaching with rejection of Him, answer the passages placed before you, and correct what contradicts them. James warns that teachers “shall receive the greater condemnation” (James 3:1). That applies to both of us. Your claims must submit to God’s Word, and I will not let your accusations silence biblical examination.
Are you willing to have your book examined against Scripture, claim by claim? I am willing to purchase a copy and review what you actually wrote, quoting you accurately and examining the biblical passages in context. Where your teaching agrees with Scripture, I will acknowledge it. Where it contradicts Scripture, I will identify the error plainly. Will you answer those objections from the biblical text?

