What Is Gods Heart

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

As Believers Should We Be Like David

• yes

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • no

Votes: 4 66.7%

• Total voters

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
My wife's cost a bit over $10,000 a few years ago.

Haha! I thought after I clicked a like for your post...there should be a thumbs down for posts we don't agree with...and a sad face for shocking posts like $10,000 for new teeth!!! :oops:

Reactions: amadeus

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Haha! I thought after I clicked a like for your post...there should be a thumbs down for posts we don't agree with...and a sad face for shocking posts like $10,000 for new teeth!!! :oops:
For her it indeed was worth it. Our insurance would cover nothing, but my inheritance from my mother's death gave us the necessary money. It's all gone now, but the teeth remain.

Reactions: Helen

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
For her it indeed was worth it. Our insurance would cover nothing, but my inheritance from my mother's death gave us the necessary money. It's all gone now, but the teeth remain.

Amen to that John. Dave needs some ....his teeth are all wobbly now ...but he won't . He says he's too old now and would not outlive the benifit of the amount spent on the teeth.
That is worded badly but I'm sure you know what I am trying to say. :D

Reactions: amadeus

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus is God’s heart broken on the Cross for us

Truth

May 31, 2017
AZ, Quartzsite
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
hmm, and how do you know it won't be next year? Regardless of our diffs in beliefs, i gotta tell ya, Jerusalem is amazing. I was in the process of putting together "dental vacations" to the Mideast, through Ben Gurion, when the world crashed a few years ago. If i can still get cheap blocks of BA seats, i might try again this winter. $1200 round trip, and $188 dental implants, anyone?

Well Said, I think I know nothing, it could Be.