What is it with abortion-supporting "Christians"?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

K9Buck

Aug 18, 2020
central Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Abortion is indeed murder! The Dems know it but they're getting filthy rich murdering babies. They don't care if it's murder. They would murder Christians if they could get by with it!

It's all a spiritual battle.

Satan hates humanity as it is God's creation. Satan never stops working to lead men astray. I believe that the entirety of the political left has been deceived by Satan and that they willingly carry out his wicked desires, such as aborting God's creation in the womb.

K9Buck

Aug 18, 2020
central Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You may do as you please
SO LONG AS IT DOES NOT ENDANGER THE LIFE of THAT UNBORN BABY , OF ANOTHER .
YEAH PONDER ON THAT ONE .

The Satanic, lying, left (redundant, I know) simply claim that the baby in the womb isn't yet human, etc. Many of them don't believe in Satan, of course, but his demons whisper into their ears and they in turn do Satan's bidding.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Claiming to be a follower of Christ while supporting abortion is akin to an Auschwitz SS officer claiming to be a follower of Christ. Yet, countless so-called "Christians" support abortion. Anyone that supports abortion is NOT a true Christian and anyone that says otherwise is a HERETIC.
I definitely don't support abortion and believe those governments that have made them possible were very wrong to do so. But I have to say that now they are legal, if morally wrong, the women making this sad choice have the free will to do so.

We can share God's thoughts on the matter with those that are prepared to listen to us but there will be many more who won't want to hear what we have to say. Those of us in the Church can't and shouldn't force our views on those who are not. We all have free choice but some make very bad choices but won't see them as such until they see Jesus.

Putting over our views in a hostile manner will only force people to believe that we are intolerant and judgmental.

Reactions: April_Rose

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
am neither liberal nor conservative .
But let me tell you something to think on . Ponder this one .
A liberal goes to a conservative and tells him , Hey you need to wear your mask .
The conservative says to the liberal , HEY its my BODY .
The liberal then says , TRUE but by you not wearing your mask you are putting my body in danger .
Then another wise man enters in and says to them both . ITS SETTLED you both have the right to do with your own
body UNLESS it endangers the LIFE of another . THEN the liberal just cheers and cheers . TILL the wise
man turns to her and says , MIND COMING WITH ME TO THE SUPREME COURT , I CAN USE YOUR WISDOM
TO TURN OVER ROE V WADE . CAUSE as you said to the conservative , HEY its may be your body , but you not wearing a mask
puts me in danger , SO NOW I say to YOU , ITS YOUR BODY my liberal friend , You may do as you please
SO LONG AS IT DOES NOT ENDANGER THE LIFE of THAT UNBORN BABY , OF ANOTHER .
YEAH PONDER ON THAT ONE .

A liberal would call a baby in the womb a fetus.

But I call any liberal on the planet an animal, so...No mask.

Reactions: April_Rose

Amazed@grace

Apr 1, 2021
futurum, ubi non sunt atheus troglodytae
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't know the breakdown but I presume there was a fair number of Catholics and Lutherans in the SS who professed to be followers of Christ while they oversaw the execution of Jews and others.

It's my understanding that Hitler thought of becoming a priest as a young man but pretty much abandoned his Catholicism shortly thereafter. Hitler, obviously, had a number of severely warped beliefs. Whatever he called himself is pretty much irrelevant as no reasonable person would claim that he was a faithful follower of Jesus. It can certainly be argued that Hitler was a faithful follower of Satan, however.
True. Except there are historic images of Hitler and his SS as well, exiting church. And, Pope Pius XII was in contact with AH.
Hitler imagined he was doing Christ's work.

Remember, Stalin was raised Orthodox. He was an altar boy or some such.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Soooooo, by that logic - we shouldn't be legislating ANY laws regarding murder of ANY kind because everybody must bear their "own burden" - lest we "force" them NOT to kill??
That's nonsense. The "slippery slope" argument doesn't work here.

THat's YOUR scenario, not mine.
THe US Constitution has no Authority to Legislate abortions.

First of all - it is ABSOLUTLY the job of the federal government to legislate it because the FIRST job of the government is to PROTECT the [/B] people [/B] of this country - per the Constitution.

How is an unborn mankind of developing thing a "person"?

Abortion is the willful murder of a completely innocent human being. There can be NO rationalization for it - just as you cannot rationalize putting a gun to the head of an infant and pulling the trigger.
ALL who claim profess Christ as Lord yet support this abomination are hypocrites who will be judged accordingly.

I do not agree, aborting a developing man-Kind of thing is "murder".
I do believe, Abortions are a Horrific procedure.
I don't require an Implication or lecture on "supporting" abortion, since I have already stated my stance "against advocating or supporting" abortions.
I believe Life is a gift of God and Death is a requirement of God, and that He is quite capable of deciding the time for each for His Creations.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Before I formed you in the womb, I knew you. Jeremiah 1:5
I was aware. In front of me, perhaps five feet, was a bright, white, round light. It had a bunch of short light rays shining off of it. The ball was perhaps four feet around. All around the ball of light was darkness. This was my first memory. I recall thinking this when I was two years old.
I believe this light was God. I believe this memory was from when He first created me. Why I remember this, I don't know. My Vineyard pastor, Curt, also had the same memory. Until I heard him tell the same story as mine, I'd never told anyone about it.
I was a person before I was in the womb. Just like Jeremiah, the Levite. Anything else I could say would be speculation.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
THat's YOUR scenario, not mine.
THe US Constitution has no Authority to Legislate abortions.

How is an unborn mankind of developing thing a "person"?

I do not agree, aborting a developing man-Kind of thing is "murder".
I do believe, Abortions are a Horrific procedure.
I don't require an Implication or lecture on "supporting" abortion, since I have already stated my stance "against advocating or supporting" abortions.
I believe Life is a gift of God and Death is a requirement of God, and that He is quite capable of deciding the time for each for His Creations.
Ahhhh, yes - the familiar, yet asinine abortionist argument that an unborn child isn't a human being - unless it's YOURS, of course.
Soooooo, if I stab your wife in her ninth month and the baby dies - should I be charged with murder - or just assault?

To say that the government has NO Constitutional business legislating whether abortion is murder is to say that the government cannot legislate murder as a crime. And that's about as STUPID as it gets.

Reactions: Illuminator

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I never wore the masks , till they made us . Still i pull it down so my nose is exposed and i can breathe .
It's when they stepped through the door of despotism to order us, is when I stopped.

Yes, I give unto Caesar what is due to Caesar. A penny (Mark 12)

After that, they have to come take it from me.

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ahhhh, yes - the familiar, yet asinine abortionist argument that an unborn child isn't a human being - unless it's YOURS, of course.
Soooooo, if I stab your wife in her ninth month and the baby dies - should I be charged with murder - or just assault?

To say that the government has NO Constitutional business legislating whether abortion is murder is to say that the government cannot legislate murder as a crime. And that's about as STUPID as it gets.
Man's Government is one thing, God's Word is entirely another.

A babe in the womb is a human being (Luke 1)

All I say and demand is that people address the argument with reality and not playing self-deceitful shell games with words.

The proper question to begin with is simple: What is it to kill a babe in the womb, and what ought mankind on earth do about it from governmental power.

It was until the rebellion of the free sex movement that immediately precipitated the demand for legal abortion movment.

They added legal killing of babes in the womb to continue their corrupt sex lifestyle.

(Actually it never was really allowed to be legal, because the liberal activist Supreme Court stepped out of their Constitutional jurisdiction of Article C to start making, changing, and throwing out legitimate law.)

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Actually, many Nazi SS members identified as Catholic. As did Hitler.
Mr.Biden is Catholic and he supports post-birth abortion. Which in moral America is known as infanticide.
The hypocrisy of so-called "Christian" abortionists is not a "Catholic" problem.
I know PLENTY of Protestants who support abortion as well - and they are just as hypocritical.

Joe Biden is a Catholic in name only (CINO) and will be judged not only as a leader who supported this abomination - but one who HID behind the mantle of Christ while doing it. So will Nancy and every other elected official who claims to profess Christ yet leads the country down this dark, bloody path.

thelord's_pearl

May 1, 2021
O`nowhere you have to know
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
a lot of people aren't purposely pro-abortion, but they're open-minded to bad circumstances that can happen and there's the argument of abortion where there's less pain than the pain of the person who would like abortion so they're just open-minded and compassionate, they're not totally pro-abortion and the scripture that says I knew you when I formed you or something like that, God didn't destine a person who for example has gone through rape, it's Satan who destines that so it's arguable

Last edited:
Reactions: GodsBeloved11