What is it with abortion-supporting "Christians"?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Well, let's assume you have a daughter coming home telling you she is going to have an abortion.

You tell her she has the right to run her own life and kill your grandchild.
I live in a home with a woman who killed my unborn grandchild. Should I kill her?
Next time, could you be fair and print the full quote?
Or are you one of those left-wing Canadians?

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
people aren't purposely pro-abortion, but they're open-minded to bad circumstances that can happen and there's the argument of abortion where there's less pain than the pain of the person who would like abortion so they're just open-minded and compassionate, they're not totally pro-abortion and the scripture that says I knew you when I formed you or something like that, God didn't destine a person who for example has gone through rape, it's Satan who destines that so it's arguable

All God demands is that the argument be framed rightly. It is a killing of a babe in the womb.

No, go from there, and apply your reasoning.

The only case I would justify before God is to save my wife. I would choose her, and then decide if we want to try again.

I would not judge women, especially young girls raped and impregnated. It is killing a baby in the womb, yes; however, not all killing is murder, and I believe Scripture allows premature deaths of babes and little children to be cared for by God in another place and time.

But, we all know that this destructive practice today is NOT about the mother's life or even rape. It is about the often and ofthanded killing of babies in the womb, because of the free sex movement that has now become a rabid obsession of godless human beings, who are intellectually stimulated and justified to do so by abortion activists, politicians, 'professors', and industrial profiteers.

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
THat's YOUR scenario, not mine.
THe US Constitution has no Authority to Legislate abortions.

How is an unborn mankind of developing thing a "person"?

I do not agree, aborting a developing man-Kind of thing is "murder".
I do believe, Abortions are a Horrific procedure.
I don't require an Implication or lecture on "supporting" abortion, since I have already stated my stance "against advocating or supporting" abortions.
I believe Life is a gift of God and Death is a requirement of God, and that He is quite capable of deciding the time for each for His Creations.

Every medical manual of human embryology states that human life begins at conception, when the egg is fertilized. It’s a 100% human in the womb, NOT a THING.

By 8 weeks, the average time period an abortion is performed by, the fetus has a beating heart.

By 12 weeks the fetus is fully formed, with all fingers, toes, arms, legs, etc.

We have a sonogram picture of my son at 12 weeks sucking his thumb.

It’s a baby, NOT A CHOICE.

thelord's_pearl

May 1, 2021
O`nowhere you have to know
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
All God demands is that the argument be framed rightly. It is a killing of a babe in the womb.

No, go from there, and apply your reasoning.

The only case I would justify before God is to save my wife. I would choose her, and then decide if we want to try again.

I would not judge women, especially young girls raped and impregnated. It is killing a baby in the womb, yes; however, not all killing is murder, and I believe Scripture allows premature deaths of babes and little children to be cared for by God in another place and time.

But, we all know that this destructive practice today is NOT about the mother's life or even rape. It is about the often and ofthanded killing of babies in the womb, because of the free sex movement that has now become a rabid obsession of godless human beings, who are intellectually stimulated and justified to do so by abortion activists, politicians, 'professors', and industrial profiteers.
Sorry, yes I agree about some people being pro-abortion simply because of free sex movement and that's wrong, shouldn't be

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
What a crazy question.

Btw, you did not answer my question.
But that's ok, don't worry. I know the answer.

Sorry I offended you.
You are arguing with someone who is agreeing with you. Do you not see that?

thelord's_pearl

May 1, 2021
O`nowhere you have to know
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Alright, lots of people too performing abortions because of free sex movement, what a shame and foolishness

i think once and for all I'll come down to this: even if it's from rape, thou shalt not kill but if the mother has to die it's questionable, could say that the mother will have to put the living embryo before herself so it's best to just pray that this kind of thing will never happen

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Alright, lots of people too performing abortions because of free sex movement, what a shame and foolishness

i think once and for all I'll come down to this: even if it's from rape, thou shalt not kill but if the mother has to die it's questionable, could say that the mother will have to put the living embryo before herself so it's best to just pray that this kind of thing will never happen
I believe God will have mercy on many girls who are feeling totally helpless in this situation. But then there are those who use abortion as birth control. What's really Satanic is when Planned Parenthood and Schools provide abortions to young girls without even notifying parents.

Reactions: thelord's_pearl

K9Buck

Aug 18, 2020
central Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Putting over our views in a hostile manner will only force people to believe that we are intolerant and judgmental.

We should be intolerant of the practice of killing God's children. I condemn no one but I condemn that practice.

Reactions: April_Rose

K9Buck

Aug 18, 2020
central Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe God will have mercy on many girls who are feeling totally helpless in this situation.

I personally don't believe that Jesus will condemn those girls but that doesn't mean that we should remain quiet and so-called "Christians" that support abortion need to stop.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
We should be intolerant of the practice of killing God's children. I condemn no one but I condemn that practice.
I think most Christians do but that's no reason to be forcing your views on somebody who thinks differently.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
One thing that causes division in a society is when a powerful group tries to force another group to conform to it's way of interpreting things.
The Church of England tried to force it's views on other believers and we know how that turned out.
Those who forget history are doomed to repeat it.

Reactions: Pearl

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Every medical manual of human embryology states that human life begins at conception, when the egg is fertilized. It’s a 100% human in the womb, NOT a THING.[/B]

Sure it's a "thing".
Sure it's a "beginning".
It is no more a "person thing", than a caterpillar is a butterfly.

By 8 weeks, the average time period an abortion is performed by, the fetus has a beating heart.

By 12 weeks the fetus is fully formed, with all fingers, toes, arms, legs, etc.

We have a sonogram picture of my son at 12 weeks sucking his thumb.

It’s a baby, NOT A CHOICE.

That is an "EXPECTATION", that a male sperm Seed, that fertalizes a female egg...will BEGIN a process, of growth of a "thing"....(embryo, zygote, fetus) to REVEAL a "FULLY FORMED independently individual Living thing...(man-KIND, human, person)

We would EXPECT...a growing thing with a heart, to beat, blood to flow, organs to form, appendages to form....that IS THE WHOLE POINT of "reproduction". TO BEGIN ForMING.

A person IS AN "INDIVIDUAL" Living thing.
How do you figure, "a fetus" IS an "INDIVIDUAL" "that is expressly Dependent" on a PLACENTA, that is expressly attached to an expressly Individual living female?

What "exactly" happens when a "fetus" IS SEPARATED from a "PLACENTA" (the barrier, between a fetus and an individual living female person) ?

Life of the FETUS BEGINS? No.
Life of an INDIVIDUAL human/person BEGINS. Yes.

Stay IN CONTEXT.
Humans, mankind, persons, baby's, ARE "Individual" Living "things", WHEN, severed from the DEPENDENCE of the Placenta.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
"Before I formed you in the womb, I knew you..." Jeremiah 1:5
As a follower of the Truth, I want the Holy Spirit to lead me into all truth, even if I'm proven wrong.