What is Mystery Babylon?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Feel free to point out where I'm lying and obfuscating. When in fact what I'm doing is the opposite. I'm trying to bring us down to brass tacks here and LOOK at and CLARIFY what God's word teaches. And you are the one refusing to.

What does it say when someone repeatedly and continually avoids addressing the word of God and avoids answering any of my straight-forward questions ....? Are you a minister of GOD's word, or of something else? This continual lack of openness and transparency hasn't gone unnoticed.
It means they cannot overcome the truth .
The TRUTH cannot be overcome by men . and thus they will use tatics , emotions , victim card
accusations falsey , anything to avoid having to prove where the other is wrong .
They will accuse the character of the person , anything to make them appear as wrong .
what they wont do is actually use rightly divided biblical truth to make and present their case .
And since we are on that subject
they will also try and downplay the dire need of reading the bible .
Remember when i said the devil knows how to decieve and to please man . HE DOES .
He knows the well grounded learning of the scrips surely does help to make one wise unto salvation through faith in Christ .
SO what does he do , he down plays scrips , uses a few scrips to make his own points
in order to push them farther into deceptoin .
You see the devil can wear more than prada and his peoples dont always sit outside of churches either
THE DEVIL CAN WEAR WOOL and DO WEAR WOOL as do many of his peoples who now
not only entered in amongst many churches BUT EVEN LEAD THEM ALL , and lead them to BE As one
TO HAVE UNITY ONE HOUR WITH WHAT THEY THINK IS GOD , IS LOVE , IS CHRIST .
ONLY THIS IS THAT WHICH IS OF ANTI CHRIST
THAT WHICH HAS BEEN IN THE WORLD EVEN SINCE THE DAYS OF JOHN
BUT AS OF LATE HAS MORPHED TO NOW GATHER THE WORLD TO BE AS ONE , ONE HOUR WITH
THE BEAST .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Feel free to point out where I'm lying and obfuscating. When in fact what I'm doing is the opposite. I'm trying to bring us down to brass tacks here and LOOK at and CLARIFY what God's word teaches. And you are the one refusing to.

What does it say when someone repeatedly and continually avoids addressing the word of God and avoids answering any of my straight-forward questions ....? Are you a minister of GOD's word, or of something else? This continual lack of openness and transparency hasn't gone unnoticed.
WHAT I Wrote afore in a few words , ITS THAT SERIOUS SISTER .
i never seen a delusion like this one that is taking captive to a lie
meant to gather them all . even wicans , even athiests are under its love spell .
and the false religoins too . as well as the one religion which SHOULD HAVE BEEN THE LIGHT to expose the darkness .
But marvel not sister .
can not the devil himself who be of darkness appear as an angel of light
and he will put DARKNESS FOR LIGHT
but if the light that is in them be darkness , THEN HOW GREAT THAT DARKNESS IS ...........
the devil aint been sleeping
that which is of anti christ has not been sleeping
the HARLOT has not been sleeping .
SHE BEEN appearing as a lamb and speaking as do a dragon as has her prophets .

Lizbeth

Jul 22, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
It sure is dear sister . this is the delusion that is sent to gather all to UNIFY as one
under what they THINK is of GOD and is GOD . only it aint . JESUS has been trod under foot
GOD would not testify of this mess . GOD testified ON THE SON .
John knew this to be true .
John warned the church that which was and is of ANTI CHRIST . yet many seem to lip it and know not that
it is of anti christ .
And this movement , that which is of anti christ , that which has come
to gather all religoins and the world to rest under its shade ,
CAME FROM WITHIN the realm of CHRISTENDOM .
Their was good reason why both peter , pual and others told us to be in the scriptures
to be learning . So that we do not the evil they did .
What occured upon Jerusalem and israel , I TELL US ALL it has occured with the realm of christendom .
We got us a HARLOT at work . MYSTERY BABYLONE rests not
THE HARLOT rests not
she has poured an inclusive cup of what she calls love and cries to all
come let us have unity , let us be one .
Only they know not this is a covenant of death only leading to the second death .
To them it is love , to them they see it as the work of GOD and of CHRIST .
To the religoins more and more see this as the work of GOD and his love
to the athiest , wican or etc , they simply see the love part and see it as love .
BUT IT IS GATHERING ALL . CEPT the lambs .
IT seems to be gathering all who rejected the LOVE O THE TRUTH , that be THE GOSPEL OF BELIEVE YE IN JESUS CHRIST
that could have saved them , RIGHT UNTO A LIE THAT CANNOT SAVE but will be their damnation .
Amen. And this false unity and false love is SO deceptive. Even the Jewish roots movement has led to it......because instead of just being awakened to the need to evangelize unbelieving Jews, which is a good thing.........but many instead of stopping there are idolizing and being unequally yoked with them and THAT is a deception and delusion that leads to falling away. So many Christians have already fallen from grace and gone under the Law this way.

• Love
Reactions: amigo de christo

Lizbeth

Jul 22, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
It means they cannot overcome the truth .
The TRUTH cannot be overcome by men . and thus they will use tatics , emotions , victim card
accusations falsey , anything to avoid having to prove where the other is wrong .
They will accuse the character of the person , anything to make them appear as wrong .
what they wont do is actually use rightly divided biblical truth to make and present their case .
And since we are on that subject
they will also try and downplay the dire need of reading the bible .
Remember when i said the devil knows how to decieve and to please man . HE DOES .
He knows the well grounded learning of the scrips surely does help to make one wise unto salvation through faith in Christ .
SO what does he do , he down plays scrips , uses a few scrips to make his own points
in order to push them farther into deceptoin .
You see the devil can wear more than prada and his peoples dont always sit outside of churches either
THE DEVIL CAN WEAR WOOL and DO WEAR WOOL as do many of his peoples who now
not only entered in amongst many churches BUT EVEN LEAD THEM ALL , and lead them to BE As one
TO HAVE UNITY ONE HOUR WITH WHAT THEY THINK IS GOD , IS LOVE , IS CHRIST .
ONLY THIS IS THAT WHICH IS OF ANTI CHRIST
THAT WHICH HAS BEEN IN THE WORLD EVEN SINCE THE DAYS OF JOHN
BUT AS OF LATE HAS MORPHED TO NOW GATHER THE WORLD TO BE AS ONE , ONE HOUR WITH
THE BEAST .
If we love the truth, we accept the truth.....and let it correct us. That's what it's supposed to do.

• Love

Lizbeth

Jul 22, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
WHAT I Wrote afore in a few words , ITS THAT SERIOUS SISTER .
i never seen a delusion like this one that is taking captive to a lie
meant to gather them all . even wicans , even athiests are under its love spell .
and the false religoins too . as well as the one religion which SHOULD HAVE BEEN THE LIGHT to expose the darkness .
But marvel not sister .
can not the devil himself who be of darkness appear as an angel of light
and he will put DARKNESS FOR LIGHT
but if the light that is in them be darkness , THEN HOW GREAT THAT DARKNESS IS ...........
the devil aint been sleeping
that which is of anti christ has not been sleeping
the HARLOT has not been sleeping .
SHE BEEN appearing as a lamb and speaking as do a dragon as has her prophets .
And I have to wonder if that kind of unity is from having a higher walk and being more enlightened........then how come people from EVERY walk, low, high, in between, and no walk at all, are all agreeing on it. Common sense from the true Christ. I hope some will wake up from this stupor that has engulfed them.

• Love

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If we love the truth, we accept the truth.....and let it correct us. That's what it's supposed to do.
The LOVE that comes from GOD is SHED upon a lambs heart .
thus its no wonder why paul once wrote , IF YE have THE SPIRIT .
many have not been born again sister . many have not the love of GOD upon and within their hearts and their minds .
Yet many are rather following another jesus , another gospel , another love , another unity
which they THINK is of GOD and they THINK its LOVE .
IT IS A DELUSION and its meant to gather all not in the lambs book of life UNTO A LIE
we must keep warning against it , keep exhorting with sound biblical doctrine .
Many and many more in these last days will reject , but still some will repent .
But the longer this goes on
the deeper their hate will increase towards the lambs that are not conforming .
and i dont just mean words either . laws are already changing
and the laws are NOT lamb friendly either . THEY ARE INCLUSVIE FRIENDLY ONLY
We are on a path and the end hour is approaching .
all we can do is pray for them , speak and live the truth by the power of the SPIRIT
learn and keep refreshed in biblical doctrine .
FOR THE TIME HAS COME , HAS COME that many no longer endure it
but have heaped a fabel , THE FABEL of all fabels , the fabel of what they call love
to unite all as one and to come against CHRIST and the lambs
Persecution is no new thing for the lambs . Many have bled , many have died throughout all ages .
ITS COMING . and much much sooner than we realize . in part we are already seeing its increase
within churches as well as society . lambs that wont conform are getting told to find other churhces
to take their judgemntal hateful selves away . its beginning sister and it will get only worse
TILL THE LORD JESUS COMETH to deliver wrath upon the ungodly and to deliver the lambs .

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
And I have to wonder if that kind of unity is from having a higher walk and being more enlightened........then how come people from EVERY walk, low, high, in between, and no walk at all, are all agreeing on it. Common sense from the true Christ. I hope some will wake up from this stupor that has engulfed them.
If you experienced the love of God, which passes understanding, you would realize that the only people who hate the Christian life and walk and Jesus Himself...are those who claim to have it, to know Him but don't. The poor love Jesus. Jesus loves the poor. And all you see is the "unsaved". Blinded by your indoctrination, you draw false conclusions. Salvation is from afflictions, poverty, trials....and sins. Ultimately the gospel is ONLY about salvation from sin. So while you claim to believe about Jesus...your sins have gotten far worse.

You are rich and spoiled and taken captive by a religious spirit...so you hate the real Jesus...who loves and is loved. Of course you also hate those who speak the truth...seeing that as something bizzare and "unchristian" in your religious mind As if love is unchristian.

God is love. That sounds too inclusive for you...and not exclusive enough for you who pretend to know Him.

Your ego brings you down...even as you exalt yourself.

Do you think Jesus was yoked with unbelievers? My wife is a follower of Christ like me. Is your husband a believer? Are you?

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The LOVE that comes from GOD is SHED upon a lambs heart .
thus its no wonder why paul once wrote , IF YE have THE SPIRIT .
many have not been born again sister . many have not the love of GOD upon and within their hearts and their minds .
Yet many are rather following another jesus , another gospel , another love , another unity
which they THINK is of GOD and they THINK its LOVE .
IT IS A DELUSION and its meant to gather all not in the lambs book of life UNTO A LIE
we must keep warning against it , keep exhorting with sound biblical doctrine .
Many and many more in these last days will reject , but still some will repent .
But the longer this goes on
the deeper their hate will increase towards the lambs that are not conforming .
and i dont just mean words either . laws are already changing
and the laws are NOT lamb friendly either . THEY ARE INCLUSVIE FRIENDLY ONLY
We are on a path and the end hour is approaching .
all we can do is pray for them , speak and live the truth by the power of the SPIRIT
learn and keep refreshed in biblical doctrine .
FOR THE TIME HAS COME , HAS COME that many no longer endure it
but have heaped a fabel , THE FABEL of all fabels , the fabel of what they call love
to unite all as one and to come against CHRIST and the lambs
Persecution is no new thing for the lambs . Many have bled , many have died throughout all ages .
ITS COMING . and much much sooner than we realize . in part we are already seeing its increase
within churches as well as society . lambs that wont conform are getting told to find other churhces
to take their judgemntal hateful selves away . its beginning sister and it will get only worse
TILL THE LORD JESUS COMETH to deliver wrath upon the ungodly and to deliver the lambs .
What makes you think I love the poor more than Jesus does? You have never met the Lord.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you experienced the love of God, which passes understanding, you would realize that the only people who hate the Christian life and walk and Jesus Himself...are those who claim to have it, to know Him but don't. The poor love Jesus. Jesus loves the poor. And all you see is the "unsaved". Blinded by your indoctrination, you draw false conclusions. Salvation is from afflictions, poverty, trials....and sins. Ultimately the gospel is ONLY about salvation from sin. So while you claim to believe about Jesus...your sins have gotten far worse.

You are rich and spoiled and taken captive by a religious spirit...so you hate the real Jesus...who loves and is loved. Of course you also hate those who speak the truth...seeing that as something bizzare and "unchristian" in your religious mind As if love is unchristian.

God is love. That sounds too inclusive for you...and not exclusive enough for you who pretend to know Him.

Your ego brings you down...even as you exalt yourself.

Do you think Jesus was yoked with unbelievers? My wife is a follower of Christ like me. Is your husband a believer? Are you?
Any and all who deny JESUS is the CHRIST do not have the love of GOD upon their hearts epi .
lie number one of your inclusive lie .
Now its true what you said about a lot of people who lip HIS NAME , sure they might not have the love of GOD EITHER
cause they dont BELIEVE , LOVE JESUS , HIS SAYINGS etc . SO their conversion is false epi .
BUT , no one by the HOLY GHOST denies , believes NOT on JESUS CHRIST .
YOU SEE ITS BY THE HOLY GHOST ONE CAN TRULY EVEN CALL HIM LORD .
your preaching a lie epi and it wont save any but will damn them all . YOU WONT and DONT
teach the dire need to FIRST BELIEVE . you just do as scores of others do , preach a way for man to attain
that Which no man can attain . TO ATTAIN ONE MUST BELEIVE IN JESUS CHRIST epi .
You are heavily under the influence of a lie , that though it might preach do some good works
It preaches death to all . FOR IT WONT POINT TO THE DIRE NEED TO BELIEVE ON JESUS THE CHRIST .
epi , i shudder in total fear for you and what you will hear on the DAY , the DAY OF THE REAL JESUS CHRIST .
And i sure dont desire that for you epi . ITS why i continuouly try and remind you . but epi
you remind me of one who paul once called alexander the coppersmith
so i have to warn others to avoid your words. YOU have greatly withstood our words my friends
only they were not FIRST MY WORDS , THEY WERE JESUS OWN WORDS . you better watch out epi .
And better get busy learning the true JESUS and HIS GOSPEL and fast .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What makes you think I love the poor more than Jesus does? You have never met the Lord.
i never said you did or did not . where are you pulling this from epi . its like you see something that is not there .
I NEVER Once said you loved the poor more than jesus . truth is YOu hate the poor .
because you wont preach the GOSPEL to them . you might feed them food and etc
but you feed them not the FOOD NECESSARY for ETERNAL LIFE . THAT LIFE IS IN THE SON ALONE
and TIME TO PREACH BELEIVE YE ON HIM and THEN REMIND the folks to do good .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
EPI . here is your challenge . instead of trying to preach only part o the commandment
try preaching the whole of it .
TO BELEIVE BELEIVE BELIEVE ON JESUS CHRIST and to love your nieghbor as yourself .
START doing that .

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
i never said you did or did not . where are you pulling this from epi . its like you see something that is not there .
I NEVER Once said you loved the poor more than jesus . truth is YOu hate the poor .
but you feed them not the FOOD NECESSARY for ETERNAL LIFE . THAT LIFE IS IN THE SON ALONE
When did lying become your reason for living? How do you know anything about me? All lies. I preach the gospel...the real gospel to many. You only preach lies and a false religious scheme that saves no one. They become indoctrinated IF they listen to you. Judgment is coming.

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You believe things ABOUT Jesus because you think that benefits you. All ego religion and vain superstition.

You don't know Him at all.

• Sad

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You believe things ABOUT Jesus because you think that benefits you. All ego religion and vain superstition.

again you are confusing me with yourself epi .
it aint me just telling folks a few things jesus said its you .
YOU THE ONE who refuses to preach the dire need for them to FIRST BELEIVE ON JESUS
you just try and teach some aspects about a few things HE said .
Y

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When did lying become your reason for living? How do you know anything about me? All lies. I preach the gospel...the real gospel to many. You only preach lies and a false religious scheme that saves no one. They become indoctrinated IF they listen to you. Judgment is coming.
EPI . here is your challenge . instead of trying to preach only part o the commandment
TO BELEIVE BELEIVE BELIEVE ON JESUS CHRIST and to love your nieghbor as yourself .
START doing that .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

START doing that .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
START doing that .
how about it epi .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
yes, because we NEED it! God knows how easily we can go off track, and how deceitful the enemy is, so He wrote the truth for our good, to help us because He loves us.
WE NOT ONLY NEED IT , WE NEED HIM AT ALL TIMES . there is nothing good in the flesh o man .
The only true GOODNESS cometh OF GOD , by THE SPIRIT within the lambs .
WE ALWAYS NEED and shall be in NEED OF HIM . AND ALL whom GOD loveth HE DO CORRECT .
though often that correction wont FEEL GOOD , IT BE NECESSARY .