What is Mystery Babylon?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Lizbeth

Jul 22, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
If you experienced the love of God, which passes understanding, you would realize that the only people who hate the Christian life and walk and Jesus Himself...are those who claim to have it, to know Him but don't. The poor love Jesus. Jesus loves the poor. And all you see is the "unsaved". Blinded by your indoctrination, you draw false conclusions. Salvation is from afflictions, poverty, trials....and sins. Ultimately the gospel is ONLY about salvation from sin. So while you claim to believe about Jesus...your sins have gotten far worse.

You are rich and spoiled and taken captive by a religious spirit...so you hate the real Jesus...who loves and is loved. Of course you also hate those who speak the truth...seeing that as something bizzare and "unchristian" in your religious mind As if love is unchristian.

God is love. That sounds too inclusive for you...and not exclusive enough for you who pretend to know Him.

Your ego brings you down...even as you exalt yourself.

Do you think Jesus was yoked with unbelievers? My wife is a follower of Christ like me. Is your husband a believer? Are you?
And you just have a script and a template that you apply one size fits all to everyone who questions you, without knowing a thing about them or their lives, and sometimes rather sadly even when you do know better.

Like unity, when someone talks about love, I need to clarify what love they are talking about. The love that comes from God, His Spirit, or a love that comes from man, the flesh and self-righteousness.

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
And you just have a script and a template that you apply one size fits all to everyone who questions you, without knowing a thing about them or their lives, and sometimes rather sadly even when you do know better.

Like unity, when someone talks about love, I need to clarify what love they are talking about. The love that comes from God, His Spirit, or a love that comes from man, the flesh and self-righteousness.
You act as if you are qualified to judge what love is. You are not qualified. You are only looking through the lens of a self-righteous self-love that "sounds" right to you.

• Sad
Reactions: amigo de christo

Lizbeth

Jul 22, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
WE NOT ONLY NEED IT , WE NEED HIM AT ALL TIMES . there is nothing good in the flesh o man .
The only true GOODNESS cometh OF GOD , by THE SPIRIT within the lambs .
WE ALWAYS NEED and shall be in NEED OF HIM . AND ALL whom GOD loveth HE DO CORRECT .
though often that correction wont FEEL GOOD , IT BE NECESSARY .
Amen. It's just part of learning and growing. We're allowed to change our minds and we always need to remain pliable clay in the Potter's hands.

It can be harder for those whose reputations and ministries are staked on certain doctrines though. Higher price to pay in such cases, though the Lord is faithful and can make a way. But staking ministries on certain specific doctrines at the expense of other truths is kind of the definition of a denomination and not God's will anyhow.

• Love

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Me? No I'm not qualified, but Christ in me is. The Helper....helps me.
And if you notice their version of love does not rejoice IN TRUTH .
LOVE would REJOICE IN THE TRUE GOSPEL , The LOVE that comes FROM GOD WOULD POINT to the
DIRE NEED TO BELIEVE ON JESUS . not rather , as does their love , rejoice in a lie that cannot save .
IF you examine the inclusive version of love it says and implies it dont matter what a person believes
what religion they serve , so long as they have this love etc . THAT AINT NO LOVE that comes FROM GOD SISTER .
GOD , HIS LOVE points TO JESUS CHRIST . LOVE REJOICES IN TRUTH . NOT INQUITY . last time i checked A LIE IS
not TRUTH but is inquity . Its as you well said , WE BETTTER EXAMINE what version is getting taught
what unity , what love , what etc . cause the devil can use them words too and yet ................OH BOY and yet
hims has a skewed version of said words .

O'Darby

Feb 17, 2024
Arizona
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sometimes a thread just runs out of gas ...

I just used that line on another thread that had devolved into a discussion of beans and flatulence, but it might apply here as well.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I just used that line on another thread that had devolved into a discussion of beans and flatulence, but it might apply here as well.
John once wrote something me thinks the lambs need to take heed unto .
for some are brining NOT the GOSPEL but another gospel . they needs to be exposed and exposed quickly .
so repeat after me , the social all inclusive false love go spell IS NO GOSPEL .
THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST has naught to do with it . and its broad road path to GOD either .
We need to remember some things .
IF JESUS SAID IT GOD SAID IT
AND JESUS IS also NOT the ministir of sin .
THUS if the jesus we love supports certain sins
THUS if the jesus we love seems to be okay with all religoins and says they have no need to repent and believe
IT AINT JESUS CHRIST we came too . rather another jesus , another gospel , AND NEITHER THE TWO CAN SAVE one soul .
We better examine some things and real fast too . DO be encouraged .

Lizbeth

Jul 22, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
And if you notice their version of love does not rejoice IN TRUTH .
LOVE would REJOICE IN THE TRUE GOSPEL , The LOVE that comes FROM GOD WOULD POINT to the
DIRE NEED TO BELIEVE ON JESUS . not rather , as does their love , rejoice in a lie that cannot save .
IF you examine the inclusive version of love it says and implies it dont matter what a person believes
what religion they serve , so long as they have this love etc . THAT AINT NO LOVE that comes FROM GOD SISTER .
GOD , HIS LOVE points TO JESUS CHRIST . LOVE REJOICES IN TRUTH . NOT INQUITY . last time i checked A LIE IS
not TRUTH but is inquity . Its as you well said , WE BETTTER EXAMINE what version is getting taught
what unity , what love , what etc . cause the devil can use them words too and yet ................OH BOY and yet
hims has a skewed version of said words .
Amen brother. And something else we can observe about the love that comes from the world.........it is a respecter of persons. Very fickle....and selective about who it loves and who it doesn't. Link arms with it and it loves you. Don't link arms and the fuzzy wuzzy turns into teeth and claws in a hurry.

• Love

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

I'm sensing a lot of flatulence here posing as wind of another kind.

Marvelloustime

Sep 15, 2020
Heaven bound
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
John once wrote something me thinks the lambs need to take heed unto .
for some are brining NOT the GOSPEL but another gospel . they needs to be exposed and exposed quickly .
so repeat after me , the social all inclusive false love go spell IS NO GOSPEL .
THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST has naught to do with it . and its broad road path to GOD either .
We need to remember some things .
IF JESUS SAID IT GOD SAID IT
AND JESUS IS also NOT the ministir of sin .
THUS if the jesus we love supports certain sins
THUS if the jesus we love seems to be okay with all religoins and says they have no need to repent and believe
IT AINT JESUS CHRIST we came too . rather another jesus , another gospel , AND NEITHER THE TWO CAN SAVE one soul .
We better examine some things and real fast too . DO be encouraged .
Brother @amigo de christo got that right. I will repeat.

The social all inclusive fake love go spell is NO GOSPEL.
So we better be reading our bibles and stay focused on the only thing that really matters in this life, the biblical LORD JESUS. Only He can save us. Praise the LORD.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
you are sensing it , but know not it cometh of the social inclusive gospel .
So while you may be sensing it , we are the ones stuck smelling it as it flows from the lips of men gone wrong.
Just a reminder .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Amen brother. And something else we can observe about the love that comes from the world.........it is a respecter of persons. Very fickle....and selective about who it loves and who it doesn't. Link arms with it and it loves you. Don't link arms and the fuzzy wuzzy turns into teeth and claws in a hurry.
Two reminders which you already know .
JESUS said if ye were of the world the world would LOVE YOU
and if it hated me it will hate you .
and john , under influence of the Spirit would later write .
HE who hears us is of GOD , He who does not is not of GOD .
and to marvel not if the world hates you .
The world , even sinners can love their own . But , as you well wrote , dont expect it to love us or the TRUTH .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
the flatulence will cease when the words of the social gospel stop flowing .
when a christless cross ceases to be preached and rather a dire need to FIRST believe on JESUS then reminding all to pick up their cross
begins , THE SMELL will surely have ceased .
THERE is an aroma which seemth to smell as does a field full of flowers after a fresh rain
and yet to a lamb its smell is rotted death .
THERE is a way which seemth right unto a man , AND THAT WAY BE EVER BROAD , and yet its end
is but perdition .
There is a gospel which IS NO GOSPEL and its end is but the second death
THERE is a love which cometh of the world and it too will unify right under a lie , but its end is death .
Who then can be saved . WITH MEN THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE
but not WITH GOD . AND GOD ALREADY DETERMINED HOW to SAVE .
BELIEVE YE IN JESUS CHRIST and to teach all things HE did teach .
Any love , any idea , any other gospel , any other jesus
which preaches any other way to be saved THAN TO BELIEVE , my advice DONT HEED IT .
It aint JESUS my friend . IT cometh of men gone wrong , who under influence of darkness , darkness which they believe to be light
and love , cannot see and their hope , love , gospel cannot save .
BUT JESUS CAN SAVE . SO ITS HIGH TIME we put THAT GOSPEL first again
preaching to all the dire need to repent and to beleive ON JESUS THE CHRIST
and to be continually exhorting the Believers to do good , to heed the SPIRIT and not the flesh .
Just a reminder epi . BUT ITS A DIRE NEEDFUL REMINDER .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Lizbeth

Jul 22, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Brother @amigo de christo got that right. I will repeat.

The social all inclusive fake love go spell is NO GOSPEL.
So we better be reading our bibles and stay focused on the only thing that really matters in this life, the biblical LORD JESUS. Only He can save us. Praise the LORD.
Amen. And when someone calling themselves Christian refuses to look into the bible with you, that says something in itself. Beware of folks like that!

• Love

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Amen. And when someone calling themselves Christian refuses to look into the bible with you, that says something in itself. Beware of folks like that!
many have come in their own name and in the name of what men did teach them and what they
believe in their mind to be TRUTH .
HOW will ye know
HOW shall one discern
How shall one test
LET GOD be TRUE and every man a liar . Folks need to get back in them bibles
and LEARN what GOD SAID , what HE INSPIRED and learn it well for themselves .
and when any man do teach he must be examined , but not by what ones denomiation or mind says
but rather by THE WORDS INSPIRED BY THE LIVING GOD AND HIS CHRIST . Many will not and will rather
heap up ideas and men that do teach contrary things .
Many have chosen destruction
many have rejected LIFE and HE WHO GIVETH ETERNAL LIFE .
men , every one , is to be tested by and against THE WORDS INSPIRED OF GOD . i truly wish folks
who call upon the name of JESUS CHRIST would have gotten and will get INTO the bible and begin to learn afresh
for themselves and fast too . For a delusion to UNITE ALL is growing wild in these last hours
and to the lost it seemth to be LIGHT , love and they believe it to be of GOD and of CHRIST of the SPIRIT .
but its not at all coming from GOD , CHRIST , or the SPIRIT .
where is it coming from , THIS IS THAT WHICH IS OF ANTI CHRIST
whereas ye heard that it should come into the world , and LONG has IT BEEN IN THE WORLD and long
has it been at work . And in this last generation it has come to UNITE ALL to be AS ONE
as one , no longer divided out but rather UNITED AS ONE TO BUILD as ONE in its TOWER of which they beleive WILL REACH TO HEAVEN .
But its all coming down on the DAY OF THE LORD .

Lizbeth

Jul 22, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
many have come in their own name and in the name of what men did teach them and what they
believe in their mind to be TRUTH .
HOW will ye know
HOW shall one discern
How shall one test
LET GOD be TRUE and every man a liar . Folks need to get back in them bibles
and LEARN what GOD SAID , what HE INSPIRED and learn it well for themselves .
and when any man do teach he must be examined , but not by what ones denomiation or mind says
but rather by THE WORDS INSPIRED BY THE LIVING GOD AND HIS CHRIST . Many will not and will rather
heap up ideas and men that do teach contrary things .
Many have chosen destruction
many have rejected LIFE and HE WHO GIVETH ETERNAL LIFE .
men , every one , is to be tested by and against THE WORDS INSPIRED OF GOD . i truly wish folks
who call upon the name of JESUS CHRIST would have gotten and will get INTO the bible and begin to learn afresh
for themselves and fast too . For a delusion to UNITE ALL is growing wild in these last hours
and to the lost it seemth to be LIGHT , love and they believe it to be of GOD and of CHRIST of the SPIRIT .
but its not at all coming from GOD , CHRIST , or the SPIRIT .
where is it coming from , THIS IS THAT WHICH IS OF ANTI CHRIST
whereas ye heard that it should come into the world , and LONG has IT BEEN IN THE WORLD and long
has it been at work . And in this last generation it has come to UNITE ALL to be AS ONE
as one , no longer divided out but rather UNITED AS ONE TO BUILD as ONE in its TOWER of which they beleive WILL REACH TO HEAVEN .
But its all coming down on the DAY OF THE LORD .
Amen. Beware of false man-pleasing gospels that take the stumbling stone out of the way in order to try and be pleasing to everyone. Jesus didn't come for large numbers of people......oh no, on the contrary....... He did not try to remove the offense of the gospel, but instead made much of it in order to test hearts and actually rule out those whose hearts were not truly for Him. Why is the way narrow that FEW find it?

Gee, I even seem to remember a time way back in the beginning of my faith, when this was still even taught in some places. But we don't hear this much anymore anywhere it seems. Now "Christians" are scandalized by that which is the true gospel and make you a pariah. not realizing that they are the ones stumbling at the stumbling stone.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Amen. Beware of false man-pleasing gospels that take the stumbling stone out of the way in order to try and be pleasing to everyone. Jesus didn't come for large numbers of people......oh no, on the contrary....... He did not try to remove the offense of the gospel, but instead made much of it in order to test hearts and actually rule out those whose hearts were not truly for Him. Why is the way narrow that FEW find it?

Gee, I even seem to remember a time way back in the beginning of my faith, when this was still even taught in some places. But we don't hear this much anymore anywhere it seems. Now "Christians" are scandalized by that which is the true gospel and make you a pariah. not realizing that they are the ones stumbling at the stumbling stone.
for if i were to please men i would not be THE SERVANT of CHRIST . oh yes my dear sister
their are many men pleasers preaching that which is pleasing to the flesh of men .