What is Mystery Babylon?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
ITS THUS SAYETH THE LORD , GOD , JESUS CHRIST
verses thus sayeth the epi .
THIS is not gonna bode well either .
Men are fast to make themselves in the stead of GOD and of HIS CHRIST
and have omitted what THE TRUE GOD AND HIS CHRIST DID TEACH .
i repeat this is not gonna bode well for any and for all who did and or who do such a thing .
FOR WHO is greater , EPI , ME , YOU ALL , OR GOD .
TIME WE START HEEDING GOD , CHRIST , HIS GOSPEL and not rather the gospel invented of men which wont save
but rather will damn .
yeah...me quoting Jesus and all...scandalous! :ummm:

• Sad
Reactions: amigo de christo

Lizbeth

Jul 22, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Jesus died to bring people into the higher walk in fellowship with He and the Father. Your indoctrination has fully sidelined the gospel...for something that is preached to pew warmers...that doesn't help anyone but to make more religious phonies like yourself. .

Where is the power? Where is the transformation? Where is the truth lived out to the glory of God?

examine this sister .
EPI goes around trying to use the very parable of the good samaritan
AGAINST JESUS WHO TAUGHT IT . HE tries to use JESUS OWN words AGAINST HIM
by implying this , using this example to negate the fact ONE DOES have to BELIEVE ON JESUS CHRIST .
I mean IT WAS JESUS WHO TOLD this parable and that JESUS ALSO WENT ABOUT
reminding of the DIRE NEED TO HAVE TO BELIEVE ON HIM .
You see the problem is epi and others are fishing for things and using words JESUS said
To justify what their mind sees as truth . Rather than simply heeding ALLLL things JESUS taught
they by means of inclusive social beliefs , SEE the words in another light which is NO LIGHT .
This too is what occurs within many denominations . its why those under prosperity gospel
will pluck out a verse or two to JUSTIFY not what JESUS TAUGHT but rather the PROSPERITY GOSPEL
THIS too is what the inclusive social justice people do . THEY GO about
not to seek the TRUTH in the bible but rather to find scrips to back what THEY THINK IS TRUTH .
In order to justify THEIR SOCIAL GOSPEL . many have done things like this .
IF a man goes by what he believes to be true , by doctrines and ideals of men or of himself
and uses that mind to try and justify what it beleives , WELL PREPARE to be decieved is all i can say .
THEY WONT read teh WHOLE of what was written , and what they do read
they use to justify whatever it is THEY WANTED TO BELIEVE . NOT rather just reading and learning
and Heeding GOD , CHRIST , the SPIRIT which would have led them into RIGHTLY DIVIDED TRUTH .
Amen, well said brother. You are SEEING with crystal clear clarity.

• Love

Lizbeth

Jul 22, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Jesus died to bring people into the higher walk in fellowship with He and the Father. Your indoctrination has fully sidelined the gospel...for something that is preached to pew warmers...that doesn't help anyone but to make more religious phonies like yourself. .

Where is the power? Where is the transformation? Where is the truth lived out to the glory of God?
Uh-huh, so why are you bringing this up? Is that what we are talking about this morning? This is nothing but a deflection from what is being discussed, as per your usual method. And making it seem we disagree with things that we don't (in principle at least, though some of the details need examining).

Anyway, I'm done here.

• Love

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Uh-huh, so why are you bringing this up? Is that what we are talking about this morning? This is nothing but a deflection from what is being discussed, as per your usual method. And making it seem we disagree with things that we don't (in principle at least, though some of the details need examining).

Anyway, I'm done here.
The irony. I was responding to that other phony...Amigo...who ALWAYS deflects to 'the "dire need to believe on Jesus" ...which of course you don't see as a deflection..even though that's the extent of his biblical understanding...posting the same self-affirming nonsense on every thread. And you like that kind of dishonesty....because it closely resembles your own.

So I was perhaps naively trying to show your friend what believing INTO Jesus was about...that being completely foreign to him. It's just about the lip service for you lot.

You are so exposed in this. But your ego balks and thereby stores up judgment for later.

Lizbeth

Jul 22, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The blind affirming the blind....same as it ever was.
Ah no.....he was nail on the head Epi. It happens a lot, haven't you seen it? Just this morning a friend of yours just did it, classic example. He twisted the parable of wheat and tares to make it sound as though it supports his pet doctrine of universal salvation. Instead of loving the Truth enough to let it instruct and correct him.

Pleading with you Epi.....all this kumbi-ya is a deception....it's self-righteousness, not the righteousness of Christ, and it saves no one.

• Love

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Ah no.....he was nail on the head Epi. It happens a lot, haven't you seen it?

All the repetitive redundancies? They are mindless.
Just this morning a friend of yours just did it, classic example. He twisted the parable of wheat and tares to make it sound as though it supports his pet doctrine of universal salvation. Instead of loving the Truth enough to let it instruct and correct him.

Who is that? If you read the parable of the wheat and tares properly you would see two different judgments. One for the world and one for God's people. One is based on a universal application according to righteousness...for the world. And one is based on the exclusive upward call into holiness for God's people (the kingdom people). Each level has both winners and losers. (I have in mind to do a podcast about these levels in Pod #35)

See, the truth and God's ways are not able to be grasped by a superficial reading with the goal of creating a one dimensional religious ideology.

But who will actually look deeper than a surface reading?
Pleading with you Epi.....all this kumbi-ya is a deception....it's self-righteousness, not the righteousness of Christ, and it saves no one.
You have no idea about the righteousness of God. It is ONLY found in the higher walk...a walk you speak so much against...like your cronies also do. But what you don't realize is that you are rejecting the gospel by doing so.

The only other way out for those who fail the grace of God that is available to you...you also fail because of a lack of mercy towards the righteous. So you are caught in between two standards...doing neither. What a trap God has set for the rich smug ideologues.

It's a marvel.

Will you look into the actual parable of the wheat and tares? No...you are fully satisfied in your blindness...in darkness. I suppose you will have to get used to that.

Last edited:

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
yeah...me quoting Jesus and all...scandalous! :ummm:
Sounds to me like your trying to persaude your own self this is what you do . Cause you sure aint convincing me .
Its hard to support the social inclusive gospel aint it epi . Its foundation cometh of men and not of GOD OR CHRIST .
You only do as many do and many before you have done . You take certain things JESUS said
and take them out of text to support a lie which you believe . TRY USING ALL HIS REMINDERS
Exactly epi , YOU WONT and DONT .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Amen, well said brother. You are SEEING with crystal clear clarity.
When a man desires something and that certain something is stripped from him
he will often curse God and be given over to a delusion .
This reminder keeps coming to me today . I will have to pray more about this .
In the meantime all i do know is EPI WENT DOWN A BAD and deadly road and the fault was not GOD but in epi .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ah no.....he was nail on the head Epi. It happens a lot, haven't you seen it? Just this morning a friend of yours just did it, classic example. He twisted the parable of wheat and tares to make it sound as though it supports his pet doctrine of universal salvation. Instead of loving the Truth enough to let it instruct and correct him.

It saves no one and condmens all who take that path .
THERE IS BUT ONE THING that will condemn . THIS IS the condemnation . That they believe not
or as oprah try and say they believe and yet imply its not necessary to have to believe on CHRIST .
THIS WHOLE MESSAGE of , this hope of , the social all inclusive gospel IS CONDMENATION .
for it allows to be taught the idea that one does not HAVE to BELIEVE ON JESUS CHRIST .
CLEARY JESUS SAID , THE ONLY CONDEMNATION IS ..............................AND YET THIS IS WHAT IT IMPLIES IS OKAY to do .
SOMETHING COMETH AND HAS COME OF ANTI CHRIST AND IT IS TAKING CAPTIVE SOULS TO A LIE THAT ANY WHO DOES
BELIEVE WILL SURELY BE DAMNED .
SISTER , THIS IS ALL PART OF THE STRONG DELUSOIN . OVER SEVENTY PERCENT OF EVEN CHRISTENDOM NOW BELIEVE IT .

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
It saves no one and condmens all who take that path .
THERE IS BUT ONE THING that will condemn . THIS IS the condemnation . That they believe not
or as oprah try and say they believe and yet imply its not necessary to have to believe on CHRIST .
THIS WHOLE MESSAGE of , this hope of , the social all inclusive gospel IS CONDMENATION .

Wood.
for it allows to be taught the idea that one does not HAVE to BELIEVE ON JESUS CHRIST .
CLEARY JESUS SAID , THE ONLY CONDEMNATION IS ..............................AND YET THIS IS WHAT IT IMPLIES IS OKAY to do .
SOMETHING COMETH AND HAS COME OF ANTI CHRIST AND IT IS TAKING CAPTIVE SOULS TO A LIE THAT ANY WHO DOES
BELIEVE WILL SURELY BE DAMNED .

Hay
SISTER , THIS IS ALL PART OF THE STRONG DELUSOIN . OVER SEVENTY PERCENT OF EVEN CHRISTENDOM NOW BELIEVE IT .
and stubble.

• Sad

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
When a man desires something and that certain something is stripped from him
he will often curse God and be given over to a delusion .
This reminder keeps coming to me today . I will have to pray more about this .
In the meantime all i do know is EPI WENT DOWN A BAD and deadly road and the fault was not GOD but in epi .
The hardest prison to escape, is the one created by your own mind. Stop limiting God to your own imagination.

• Sad

faithfulness

Aug 13, 2018
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just again, thank you @Episkopos for all the flesh you endure in order to help people forsake their own!! <3 <3
Amen!

Love and Rebuke
One of the greatest acts of love
is a rebuke,
an honest and solid act
of correction.
The prophetic man is scolded
over his generous love
expressed in reprimands,
in scandalous,
so they say,
reprimands,
and the strictest efforts
to invite to holiness.
Lars Widerberg

Wick Stick

Sep 21, 2023
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Rather than pursue a spiritual fellowship among brethren (see episode #26 - "the Fellowship of the Mystery") we have largely opted for an artificial religious order based on creeds and algorithms in a bid for conformity rather than true unity. God has resisted this scheme by giving us over to another mystery - that of Babylon.
The phrase "Mystery, Babylon the Great" occurs just once, in Revelation 17.

Here, the word "mystery" signals that we are meant to interpret "Babylon the Great" - it isn't the literal Babylon.

I think it refers to Judea. We can tell this is so because in the verse she is "drunk with the blood of the saints, and the martyrs of Jesus Christ." And we know who killed the saints and martyrs - it was the kings and priests of Judah.

Reactions: Lizbeth

Azim

Sep 25, 2020
Vancouver
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Here, the word "mystery" signals that we are meant to interpret "Babylon the Great" - it isn't the literal Babylon.

I think it refers to Judea. We can tell this is so because in the verse she is "drunk with the blood of the saints, and the martyrs of Jesus Christ." And we know who killed the saints and martyrs - it was the kings and priests of Judah.

Did you watch @Episkopos video, @Wick Stick ?

Reactions: Episkopos

Lizbeth

Jul 22, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Yes, you are on the right track. The bible and the gospel were written to the Jew first, then the Gentile, so a complete teaching of Mystery Babylon needs to include identifying Jerusalem as "that great city" that persecuted the prophets and saints. Why?...because things concerning Israel happened unto them as an example and warning to the church, as scripture says elsewhere.

Mat 23:28-38

Even so ye also outwardly appear righteous unto men, but within ye are full of hypocrisy and iniquity.
Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! because ye build the tombs of the prophets, and garnish the sepulchres of the righteous,
And say, If we had been in the days of our fathers, we would not have been partakers with them in the blood of the prophets.
Wherefore ye be witnesses unto yourselves, that ye are the children of them which killed the prophets.
Fill ye up then the measure of your fathers.
Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?

Wherefore, behold, I send unto you prophets, and wise men, and scribes: and some of them ye shall kill and crucify; and some of them shall ye scourge in your synagogues, and persecute them from city to city:

That upon you may come all the righteous blood shed upon the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel unto the blood of Zacharias son of Barachias, whom ye slew between the temple and the altar.

Verily I say unto you, All these things shall come upon this generation.

O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee,
how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!

Behold, your house is left unto you desolate.

Rev 17:6

And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.

Rev 18:24

And in her was found the blood of prophets, and of saints, and of all that were slain upon the earth.

Rev 19:2

For true and righteous are his judgments: for he hath judged the great whore, which did corrupt the earth with her fornication, and hath avenged the blood of his servants at her hand.

Rev 18:4-5

And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities.

So the point at which the Lord starts to separate the wheat from the tares (and sheep from goats) in order to judge the tares and goats without harming the wheat and sheep, I believe is the point at which the sins and transgressions of "Babylon" start to ripen and come to the full….when they start to reach unto heaven (like the tower of Babel). Part of judgment includes being given over to deception/delusion, so that is why the true sheep need to get out of Dodge in order not to be caught up in the deception that God sends and other judgments that proceed from it.

The unsealing of the book of Daniel, of which only the Lamb of God was worthy to unseal........meant the fulfillment of those prophecies regarding "Babylon".....transgression come to the full and wrath poured out. The Lamb of God was and is the only one worthy to judge....the wrath of the Lamb.

Reactions: Wick Stick

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, you are on the right track. The bible and the gospel were written to the Jew first, then the Gentile, so a complete teaching of Mystery Babylon needs to include identifying Jerusalem as "that great city" that persecuted the prophets and saints. Why?...because things concerning Israel happened unto them as an example and warning to the church, as scripture says elsewhere.

Even so ye also outwardly appear righteous unto men, but within ye are full of hypocrisy and iniquity.
Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! because ye build the tombs of the prophets, and garnish the sepulchres of the righteous,
And say, If we had been in the days of our fathers, we would not have been partakers with them in the blood of the prophets.
Wherefore ye be witnesses unto yourselves, that ye are the children of them which killed the prophets.

Wherefore, behold, I send unto you prophets, and wise men, and scribes: and some of them ye shall kill and crucify; and some of them shall ye scourge in your synagogues, and persecute them from city to city:

That upon you may come all the righteous blood shed upon the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel unto the blood of Zacharias son of Barachias, whom ye slew between the temple and the altar.

O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee,
how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!

And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.

And in her was found the blood of prophets, and of saints, and of all that were slain upon the earth.

For true and righteous are his judgments: for he hath judged the great whore, which did corrupt the earth with her fornication, and hath avenged the blood of his servants at her hand.

And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

So the point at which the Lord starts to separate the wheat from the tares (and sheep from goats) in order to judge the tares and goats without harming the wheat and sheep, I believe is the point at which the sins and transgressions of "Babylon" start to ripen and come to the full….when they start to reach unto heaven (like the tower of Babel). Part of judgment includes being given over to deception/delusion, so that is why the true sheep need to get out of Dodge in order not to be caught up in the deception that God sends and other judgments that proceed from it.

The unsealing of the book of Daniel, of which only the Lamb of God was worthy to unseal........meant the fulfillment of those prophecies regarding "Babylon".....transgression come to the full and wrath poured out. The Lamb of God was and is the only one worthy to judge....the wrath of the Lamb.
As with the jew so too with the times of christendom .
Both were foretold would fall away near their end .
What was the KEY EVENT that finally GOT jerusalem destroyed , ,not to be rebuilt but to be trodden down .
THE REJECTION OF JESUS CHRIST .
And also serveral other times they had leavend up , the teachers were not following GOD
they were promising the evil life and thus none were repenting of his evil way .
In the end they rejected JESUS CHRIST as HIS COMING .
Now forward to today . As it was foretold by the first men and by CHRIST
that a great falling away would also occur within christendom .
IT has and what has enveloped out of this , THE INCLUSIVE DELUSION , that flat out rejects the dire need to BELIEVE ON JESUS
the CHRIST .
OH ITS REPEATING and big TIME SISTER .
AND it too will meet its end on the day of the LORD . MYSTERY BABYLONE the WHORE of all whores
the mother of all harlots has not faded away into history . SHE IS FAT and RISEN HIGH AGAIN over the world
and its peoples and religions to merge all to be as one under her shade , under a lie she sells as inclusive love .
AS with the times of the jews , so too the time that was long ago foretold would occur , has and is occuring
RIGIHT NOW and many cannot see it .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Mystery .
Mystery of inquity and he who letteth is letting it big time . IT is running its course to the full now .
Christendom in large has rejected the heavenly and now builds only in the earthen kingdom .
establishing an eartly religoin and strange temple with diverse stones and untempered morter .
and many now are co helpers in that kingdom and in its tower . a tower of inclusive love
a tower made of men and its stones are the peoples it has gathered to be as one .
Its morter is the words and precepts of men . IT WILL NOT STAND on the DAY OF THE LORD
and it will never reach to heaven .
Come to they cry and enter into our covenant of inclusive love
come and drink of our waters and eat of our bread . For stolen bread is so sweet indeed to the taste .
But the bread cometh not OF GOD , NOT OF THE LAMB
and all who eat of it will vomit and lose their sweet words .
And they build it all in vain . It is the work of men gone wrong whose desire was always and is always
to be exalted as GOD . On the day of the LORD its all coming down .
IT will not be able to weather the STORM of the wrath OF ALL MIGHTY GOD and of the LAMB .
For they who build in it have rejected the love of the truth , THE GOSPEL OF JESUS
and have believed a lie . YES , A VERY STRONG delusion has been sent , AND ITS BEEN SENT to UNIFY
as ONE THE PEOPLES of this earthen kingdom .
BUT UNTO WHO and what . IT WILL FALL , CRASH and BURN on the day of the LORD
and the utopain peace n safety they all thought the inclusive we are one love lie was to bring
THEY WILL NEVER ATTAIN .
For when they shall say PEACE N SAFETY , i tell us all , SUDDEN DESTRUCTION IS ALL they shall recieve .
We really need to get the people back in the bible so as they can actually learn
WHAT THE TRUE GOSPEL IS ALL ABOUT and that folks will flee this other gospel , WHICH AINT NO GOSPEL
and fast . cause it wont be saving a one of them. no matter how many hands join in hand
THERE WILL BE NO PEACE UNTO THE WICKED . who rejected the love of the truth wherby they could have BEEN saved
and preached a delusion of a love that will damn them all . ITS THAT SERIOUS sister . THAt SERIOUS .