What is the importance of this prophecy

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God through all history preserved them in SCRIPTURE and to the resentment of all Catholics still protects them HIMSELF. Jesus in fact gave assurance that forever nothing that is the Bible will change or be lost or pass, and no Scripture, no Jesus who lets find Himself.

how do you know what is and what is not the Bible?
The church was founded before the New Testament was written, the church wrote the NT the church cannonized the Bible only the church has authority to interpret the Bible and declare true doctrine and condemn error

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
lk 2:35 (Yea, a sword shall pierce through thy own soul also,) that the thoughts of many hearts may be revealed.

Hello theefaith,

From just seeing this scripture by itself makes me think about the holy spirit, or the word of God and how it is a sword, that when looked at is a discerner of the hearts and its thoughts, and its contents.

Hebrews 4:12 For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mother of God Lk 1:43
Immaculate conception (sinless) gen 3:15 enmity or total war none of satans works are found in Mary
Also Lk 1:28 full of grace lk 1:49 great things plural (immaculate conception of Mary and the miraculous conception of Jesus) Lk 1:30 found favor with God (the salvation lost by Adam) mother of our salvation Lk 2:30
Perpetual Virgin Isa 7:14 matt 1:21
Lk 1:31-34

Queen of heaven
In the line of david’s kingdom the mother of the king is always queen
Jesus is king Lk 1:32-33
And king of heaven so Mary is queen of heaven

A Royal greeting!

Lk 1:28 is the only place in the Bible where such a greeting takes place!
Mary is of the tribe of Judah and the royal house of David the king!

God himself is greeting Mary thru the instrument of the angel Gabriel!

This is a Royal greeting of the queen of heaven and earth! Queen of the angels and saints! Mary is of the house of king David!

In the line of king David the mother of the king is the queen, as Jesus Christ is the king of heaven and earth and the angels and saints so Mary is the queen of the same! Lk 1:32-33

Lk 1:28 And the angel entered to her, and said, Hail, full of grace; the Lord is with thee; blessed be thou among women.
29 And when she had heard, she was troubled in his word, and thought what manner salutation this was.
30 And the angel said to her, Dread thou not, Mary, for thou hast found grace with God.

Mary is queen in rev 12:1 and heb 4:16
Mother of divine grace

Mary is our spiritual mother

Mary is the Mother of the living in Christ and the new creation!

Genesis 3:20
And Adam called his wife's name Eve; because she was the mother of all living.

John 19:26-27
When Jesus therefore saw his mother, and the disciple standing by, whom he loved, he saith unto his mother, Woman, behold thy son! Then saith has he to the disciple, Behold thy mother! And from that hour that disciple took her unto his own home.

Jesus is not just asking John to care for His mother, if so He would have said so.

Jesus is in the very least making Mary John’s spiritual mother! And if the apostle John needs a spiritual mother so do we!
What is the family of God without a mother? The mother is the heart of the family! Jesus said I will not leave you orphans! Jn 14:18 He proved Mary the mother of one disciple then He does so for all disciples!

As eve was the mother of all the living in the first creation, gen 3:20 so Mary is the mother of all those who live in Christ and the new creation!

Rev 12:17 our spiritual mother!

Rachel is spiritual mother of Israel!
A type of Mary as spiritual mother of Christians!

The 12 sons of Jacob have 4 biological mothers, but Rachel is the spiritual mother of all Israel!

Matt 2:18 In Rama was there a voice heard, lamentation, and weeping, and great mourning, Rachel weeping for her children, and would not be comforted, because they are no more.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And thus it aint the RCC . My friend let it all go and let us just return to the true pure faith and be reading with much joy the bible .
The RCC is dangerous . Remember let no man beguile you of your reward in worshipping of angels , saints , or anyone , OTHER than GOD .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
the rcc agrees with you on both these points
No it dont . Yall pray to saints , to mary , to angels . HOW on earth is that agreeing with let no man beguile you of your reward
by a humility a worshipping of angels . And before you try and say the RCC line that prayer is simply asking . NO IT AINT .
THOUGH asking is involved . WOULD you kneel before me and pray to me if you needed something . HECK NO you would not do that .
You would simply ask me . There is a difference between simply asking one another for something
verses praying to someone for something . Yall worship what ye know not . For if ye knew what and who
is making you kneel and pray to men , to mary and NOT JUST GOD , Ye would know its the spirit of one who contradicts GOD .
And what spirit would contradict GOD . YOU already know what spirit would contradict GOD . What you dont know
is that the RCC has been following that spirit .
You often say your church is THE CHURCH . WELL GUESS what , SO DO THE MORMONS who not only believe GOD is not the only GOD
but he aint even the greatest GOD . SO i bet you know THEY aint the church .
SO do the jehovas . THEY CLAIM GOD speaks directly to them through THE WATCHTOWER , aka Those men .
YET deep down i bet you know they are NOT THE CHURCH .
SO do the adventists . AND SO it continues . You know what they and all other religoins have in common
THEY ALL THINK they hear FROM GOD , YET they hear from men who explain to them WHO they THINK GOD IS .
YOU are wise enough to see this , YET YOU yourself cannot see , THE RCC IS DOING TO YOU ALL , exactly what every other religoin
IS DOING to its own converts . MAKING Desciples of men , NOT OF CHRIST .
AND they all have in common TRUST IN THEIR MEN . A devotion to what THEIR version says . A trust in what their men say .
Muslims claim christanity went wrong , and thus they preach another jesus and another direction
and claim the original doctrines went went wrong and we need to hold trust to what men say .
WELL ROME puts an emphasis on its leaders , WHEN IT SHOULD put the emphasis on what the early true ones said .
YOU claim your church came from them . YET you do as they tell you and put the emphasis on YOUR LEADERS and NOT ON JUST THE BIBLE
which , by your own mouth , you claim you follow those men . YET your leaders Contradict those men and you say
OH we cant know TRUTH lest it come by our church . DO you not realize you are being set up . THIS IS a set up
to put the trust in those who rule . THEY tell you , AS DOES MANY protestants hint to their churches
THAT YOU cannot understand the bible without THEIR KNOWLEDGE . Yall do it through popes , and they do it through hermeunitics .
MY friend i have loved you , its why i warn you , WE MUST read the bible for ourselves . IF ANYONE TRULY DESIRES TRUTH
THEN Know and understand GOD will give you knowledge of what HE himself has inspired . THUS return to the bible
and pray and seek GOD for yourself . The leaders of many denominations of christendom , ARE DECIEVING US my friend .
I Do not pick and choose my fight . I DONT JUST warn against ROME , I warn against the entire lott of any who would lead us astray .
I love you my friend . I TRULY DO , its why i warn you . And no , i do not think i am so great all knowing man
BUT I DO KNOW and am fully persuaded , THAT GOD DOES KNOW ALL . SO I SEEK THE GOD who inspired the bible .
KNOWING that while i will not know all , NOR DO I seek to know all , I HAVE ALL I NEED IN THE ONE WHO KNOWS ALL .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No it dont . Yall pray to saints , to mary , to angels . HOW on earth is that agreeing with let no man beguile you of your reward
by a humility a worshipping of angels . And before you try and say the RCC line that prayer is simply asking . NO IT AINT .
THOUGH asking is involved . WOULD you kneel before me and pray to me if you needed something . HECK NO you would not do that .
You would simply ask me . There is a difference between simply asking one another for something
verses praying to someone for something . Yall worship what ye know not . For if ye knew what and who
is making you kneel and pray to men , to mary and NOT JUST GOD , Ye would know its the spirit of one who contradicts GOD .
And what spirit would contradict GOD . YOU already know what spirit would contradict GOD . What you dont know
is that the RCC has been following that spirit .
You often say your church is THE CHURCH . WELL GUESS what , SO DO THE MORMONS who not only believe GOD is not the only GOD
but he aint even the greatest GOD . SO i bet you know THEY aint the church .
SO do the jehovas . THEY CLAIM GOD speaks directly to them through THE WATCHTOWER , aka Those men .
YET deep down i bet you know they are NOT THE CHURCH .
SO do the adventists . AND SO it continues . You know what they and all other religoins have in common
THEY ALL THINK they hear FROM GOD , YET they hear from men who explain to them WHO they THINK GOD IS .
YOU are wise enough to see this , YET YOU yourself cannot see , THE RCC IS DOING TO YOU ALL , exactly what every other religoin
IS DOING to its own converts . MAKING Desciples of men , NOT OF CHRIST .
AND they all have in common TRUST IN THEIR MEN . A devotion to what THEIR version says . A trust in what their men say .
Muslims claim christanity went wrong , and thus they preach another jesus and another direction
and claim the original doctrines went went wrong and we need to hold trust to what men say .
WELL ROME puts an emphasis on its leaders , WHEN IT SHOULD put the emphasis on what the early true ones said .
YOU claim your church came from them . YET you do as they tell you and put the emphasis on YOUR LEADERS and NOT ON JUST THE BIBLE
which , by your own mouth , you claim you follow those men . YET your leaders Contradict those men and you say
OH we cant know TRUTH lest it come by our church . DO you not realize you are being set up . THIS IS a set up
to put the trust in those who rule . THEY tell you , AS DOES MANY protestants hint to their churches
THAT YOU cannot understand the bible without THEIR KNOWLEDGE . Yall do it through popes , and they do it through hermeunitics .
MY friend i have loved you , its why i warn you , WE MUST read the bible for ourselves . IF ANYONE TRULY DESIRES TRUTH
THEN Know and understand GOD will give you knowledge of what HE himself has inspired . THUS return to the bible
and pray and seek GOD for yourself . The leaders of many denominations of christendom , ARE DECIEVING US my friend .
I Do not pick and choose my fight . I DONT JUST warn against ROME , I warn against the entire lott of any who would lead us astray .
I love you my friend . I TRULY DO , its why i warn you . And no , i do not think i am so great all knowing man
BUT I DO KNOW and am fully persuaded , THAT GOD DOES KNOW ALL . SO I SEEK THE GOD who inspired the bible .
KNOWING that while i will not know all , NOR DO I seek to know all , I HAVE ALL I NEED IN THE ONE WHO KNOWS ALL .

since when is prayer the same as worship

if I ask you to pray for me am I worshiping you?

spiritual blindness

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But spiritual blindness fundamentalist anarchy cannot replace the church founded by Christ on Peter and the apostles

One bureaucratic organization succeeding the Early Church does not make it the exclusive successor in the eyes of God. God made it plain in the OT that even a chosen Nation like Israel could be dismantled, rejected, and replaced.

Organizations, political governments, and armies do not represent God unless He anoints them. But God ended an exclusive choice for one nation when the international Church was born.

Far from giving all authority and leadership to a single set of leaders and organization, this was the opposite--a divesting from a single nation and leadership to bringing spiritual life apart from exclusivity of nationality and race, or political organization.

All Christians today are successors of the Early Church. Any organization that evolves among us that has the anointing of God is God's chosen successor, which is the opposite of your exclusive Catholic domain. The claim to Catholic supremacy is the worst form of arrogance, and speaks for God illicitly. Prophecy comes from the mouth of God, and not from the mouth of men who suppose themselves to be the mouthpiece of God.

Reactions: Keraz

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One bureaucratic organization succeeding the Early Church does not make it the exclusive successor in the eyes of God. God made it plain in the OT that even a chosen Nation like Israel could be dismantled, rejected, and replaced.

Organizations, political governments, and armies do not represent God unless He anoints them. But God ended an exclusive choice for one nation when the international Church was born.

Far from giving all authority and leadership to a single set of leaders and organization, this was the opposite--a divesting from a single nation and leadership to bringing spiritual life apart from exclusivity of nationality and race, or political organization.

All Christians today are successors of the Early Church. Any organization that evolves among us that has the anointing of God is God's chosen successor, which is the opposite of your exclusive Catholic domain. The claim to Catholic supremacy is the worst form of arrogance, and speaks for God illicitly. Prophecy comes from the mouth of God, and not from the mouth of men who suppose themselves to be the mouthpiece of God.

Christ and His church are one!

Jesus Christ continues HIS ministry in His new covenant church thru Peter, the apostles, and their successors with the same mission, power, and authority!
Mt 16:18 Mt 28:19 Acts 1:17 acts 8:31 & 35 acts 9:4 Lk 10:16 Jn 8:32 Jn 13:20 Jn 15:5 Jn 16:13 Jn 20:21-22 eph 2:20

Lk 10:16
He who hears you hears me...

John 13:20
Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that receiveth whomsoever I send receiveth me; and he that receiveth me receiveth him that sent me.

Jn 20:21 as my father sent me, so send in you. (The apostles) posses the same power mission and authority as Christ!
Peter, the apostles and their successors!

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Christ and His church are one!

You're making an enormous mistake, taking the side of tradition, rather than truth. Israel did the same thing when they rejected Christ and his outreach to the Gentiles. Jesus *wants* the Church to be one with him. He did not say the Church is *always* one with him. Obviously, Christians sin, and get filled with pride, and disobey God's word. That's what Israel did, and that's what the Catholic Church has done, along with all denominations at one time or another.

Jesus said he is one with the Father. In other words, he is Divine.

But it is quite another thing to say the Church is one with God, as if we're Divine like Jesus. We do share in the Divine Nature because of Christ. But our unity with God is based on a redemptive relationship. We are not intrinsically one with God in terms of either identity or holiness.

We share in His holiness. That's about the best we can say. We can certainly fall away or disobey God. We are certainly not God. And we are certainly not sinless.

Reactions: Keraz

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You're making an enormous mistake, taking the side of tradition, rather than truth. Israel did the same thing when they rejected Christ and his outreach to the Gentiles. Jesus *wants* the Church to be one with him. He did not say the Church is *always* one with him. Obviously, Christians sin, and get filled with pride, and disobey God's word. That's what Israel did, and that's what the Catholic Church has done, along with all denominations at one time or another.

Jesus said he is one with the Father. In other words, he is Divine.

But it is quite another thing to say the Church is one with God, as if we're Divine like Jesus. We do share in the Divine Nature because of Christ. But our unity with God is based on a redemptive relationship. We are not intrinsically one with God in terms of either identity or holiness.

We share in His holiness. That's about the best we can say. We can certainly fall away or disobey God. We are certainly not God. And we are certainly not sinless.

we may not be perfect but the bride of Christ is for she is prepared by God!

2 thes 1:10 When he shall come to be glorified in his saints, and to be admired in all them that believe (because our testimony among you was believed) in that day.

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
we may not be perfect but the bride of Christ is for she is prepared by God!

2 thes 1:10 When he shall come to be glorified in his saints, and to be admired in all them that believe (because our testimony among you was believed) in that day.

Are you saying that the Church and the Bride of Christ are two distinct entities? No!

The Church/Bride will not be sinless until we die. We will never be sinless as long as we remain in these mortal bodies.