What is the importance of this prophecy

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you denying the historic Christian doctrine of the Virgin birth?

Behold thy mother!

What does Behold in scripture mean?

A marvelous thing!
A miraculous action!
A wonder!
An awe inspiring declaration!

Behold thy mother!

John 19:26-27
When Jesus therefore saw his mother, and the disciple standing by, whom he loved, he saith unto his mother, Woman, behold thy son! Then saith has he to the disciple, Behold thy mother! And from that hour that disciple took her unto his own home.

Jesus is not asking John to care for His Mary, if so He would have said so, he is not even speaking to John, scripture says He is addressing the disciple, therefore it applies to all disciples.

Jesus is making Mary spiritual mother to all disciples! And all disciples take Her into thier home, And if the apostle John needs a spiritual mother so do we!

What is the family of God without a mother? The mother is the heart of the family! Jesus said I will not leave you orphans! Jn 14:18 He gave Mary to be the mother of one disciple then He does so for all disciples!

As eve was the mother of all the living in the first creation, gen 3:20 so Mary is the mother of all those who live in Christ and the new creation! Behold, I make all things new!

Rev 12:17 our spiritual mother!

Rachel is spiritual mother of Israel!
A type of Mary as spiritual mother of Christians!

The 12 sons of Jacob have 4 biological mothers, but Rachel is the spiritual mother of all Israel!

Matt 2:18 In Rama was there a voice heard, lamentation, and weeping, and great mourning, Rachel weeping for her children, and would not be comforted, because they are no more.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Eucharist celebrated in the idolater Roman Catholic Church, a worship celebrated by idolaters according to the doctrine of the Great Whore, the RCC, and what they do is just a satanic dissimulation of celebration made by the Lord JESUS in memory of His death hanged on the cross that the Devil was preparing for Him instead for Barabbas a robber and evildoer.

Every religious ceremony
performed by the idolaters and pedophiles priests
besides it be a disguised imitation, it is a sorcerie,it is a celebration made by the spirit of the Devil.

The celebration of eucharist in the idolater Roman Catholic Church
has nothing to do with the Spirit of God the Father, nor of Jesus, nor of the Holy Spirit,
but the spirit of Devil and Satan, the old Serpent, the red Dragon, the father of lie.

The eucharist celebrated by demons is a source of disease, serious illness, and death, and all sorts of misfortunes that happen in the life of peoples around the earth because it is a satanic cerimony made by demons.

Eucharist made by the idolater Roman Catholic Church is witchcraft, sorcery, a celebration of idolaters and a cult of demons.

Revelation 18

Babylon the Great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.

Actually all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.

Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her PLAGUES.

I tell this in the NAME of the LORD Jesus Christ,

in Christ JESUS, KING of kings
(kings made by Him), and LORD of the lords

those verses refer to the pagan Roman Empire conquered by the holy church dan 2:44

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Eucharist

Genesis 14:18
And Melchizedek king of Salem brought forth bread and wine: and he was the priest of the most high God.

Matthew 26:26
And as they were eating, Jesus took bread, and blessed it, and brake it, and gave it to the disciples, and said, Take, eat; this is my body.

Mark 14:22
And as they did eat, Jesus took bread, and blessed, and brake it, and gave to them, and said, Take, eat: this is my body.

Luke 22:19
And he took bread, and gave thanks, and brake it, and gave unto them, saying, This is my body which is given for you: this do in remembrance of me.

1 Corinthians 11:24
And when he had given thanks, he brake it, and said, Take, eat: this is my body, which is broken for you: this do in remembrance of me.

Rev 2:17 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna,

John ch. 6

32 Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Moses gave you not that bread from heaven; but my Father giveth you the true bread from heaven.

33 For the bread of God is he which cometh down from heaven, and giveth life unto the world.

34 Then said they unto him, Lord, evermore give us this bread.

35 And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst.

36 But I said unto you, That ye also have seen me, and believe not.

37 All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out.

38 For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.

39 And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day.

40 And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.

41 The Jews then murmured at him, because he said, I am the bread which came down from heaven.

42 And they said, Is not this Jesus, the son of Joseph, whose father and mother we know? how is it then that he saith, I came down from heaven?

43 Jesus therefore answered and said unto them, Murmur not among yourselves.

44 No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day.

45 It is written in the prophets, And they shall be all taught of God. Every man therefore that hath heard, and hath learned of the Father, cometh unto me.

46 Not that any man hath seen the Father, save he which is of God, he hath seen the Father.

47 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life.

48 I am that bread of life.

49 Your fathers did eat manna in the wilderness, and are dead.

50 This is the bread which cometh down from heaven, that a man may eat thereof, and not die.

51 I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.

52 The Jews therefore strove among themselves, saying, How can this man give us his flesh to eat?

53 Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you.

54 Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day.

55 For my flesh is meat indeed, and my blood is drink indeed.

56 He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, dwelleth in me, and I in him.

57 As the living Father hath sent me, and I live by the Father: so he that eateth me, even he shall live by me.

58 This is that bread which came down from heaven: not as your fathers did eat manna, and are dead: he that eateth of this bread shall live for ever.

59 These things said he in the synagogue, as he taught in Capernaum.

60 Many therefore of his disciples, when they had heard this, said, This is an hard saying; who can hear it?

61 When Jesus knew in himself that his disciples murmured at it, he said unto them, Doth this offend you?

62 What and if ye shall see the Son of man ascend up where he was before?

63 It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.

64 But there are some of you that believe not. For Jesus knew from the beginning who they were that believed not, and who should betray him.

65 And he said, Therefore said I unto you, that no man can come unto me, except it were given unto him of my Father.

66 From that time many of his disciples went back, and walked no more with him.

67 Then said Jesus unto the twelve, Will ye also go away?

68 Then Simon Peter answered him, Lord, to whom shall we go? thou hast the words of eternal life.

69 And we believe and are sure that thou art that Christ, the Son of the living God.

1 cor 10:16 The cup of blessing which we bless, is it not the communion of the blood of Christ? The bread which we break, is it not the communion of the body of Christ?

1 cor 11:23 For I have received of the Lord that which also I delivered unto you, that the Lord Jesus the same night in which he was betrayed took bread:

Notice the connection between the Eucharist and the passion of Jesus Christ!

It is the sacrifice of Christ!

Mosaic: covenant

Exodus 12

3 Speak ye unto all the congregation of Israel, saying, In the tenth day of this month they shall take to them every man a lamb, according to the house of their fathers, a lamb for an house:

4 And if the household be too little for the lamb, let him and his neighbour next unto his house take it according to the number of the souls; every man according to his eating shall make your count for the lamb.

5 Your lamb shall be without blemish, a male of the first year: ye shall take it out from the sheep, or from the goats:

6 And ye shall keep it up until the fourteenth day of the same month: and the whole assembly of the congregation of Israel shall kill it in the evening.

7 And they shall take of the blood, and strike it on the two side posts and on the upper door post of the houses, wherein they shall eat it.

8 And they shall eat the flesh in that night, roast with fire, and unleavened bread; and with bitter herbs they shall eat it.

9 Eat not of it raw, nor sodden at all with water, but roast with fire; his head with his legs, and with the purtenance thereof.

10 And ye shall let nothing of it remain until the morning; and that which remaineth of it until the morning ye shall burn with fire.

11 And thus shall ye eat it; with your loins girded, your shoes on your feet, and your staff in your hand; and ye shall eat it in haste: it is the Lord's passover.

12 For I will pass through the land of Egypt this night, and will smite all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, both man and beast; and against all the gods of Egypt I will execute judgment: I am the Lord.

13 And the blood shall be to you for a token upon the houses where ye are: and when I see the blood, I will pass over you, and the plague shall not be upon you to destroy you, when I smite the land of Egypt.

Offering of the liturgy!
The holy sacrifice of Jesus Christ!
Luke 22:19 “do this in memory of me”!

The Passover
(The new covenant Passover sacrifice of Christ)

“It is finished” not the redemptive work of Christ but the Passover sacrifice!

The cup refers to the Passover
The sacrifice prefigured the sacrifice of Christ
Christ was celebrating the Passover and changing it into the new covenant Passover in his own body and blood
Began in the last supper with the psalm then to the garden and ended with his death in the cross with the words commanded to be said at the consummation of the Passover sacrifice by the high priest “IT IS FINISHED”!!!

jn 1:29 The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.

1 cor 10:16 The cup of blessing which we bless, is it not the communion of the blood of Christ? The bread which we break, is it not the communion of the body of Christ?

1 cor 11:23 For I have received of the Lord that which also I delivered unto you, that the Lord Jesus the same night in which he was betrayed took bread:

24 And when he had given thanks, he brake it, and said, Take, eat: this is my body, which is broken for you: this do in remembrance of me.

25 After the same manner also he took the cup, when he had supped, saying, this cup is the new testament in my blood: this do ye, as oft as ye drink it, in remembrance of me.

26 For as often as ye eat this bread, and drink this cup, ye do shew the Lord's death till he come.
Notice the connection to his betrayal and death

1 cor 5:6-8
For even Christ our passover is sacrificed for us: Therefore let us keep the feast

So
The Passover

Christ was celebrating the Passover and changing it into the new covenant Passover in his own body and blood
Began in the last supper with the psalm then to the garden and ended with his death in the cross with the words commanded to be said at the consummation of the Passover sacrifice by the high priest “IT IS FINISHED”!!!

jn 1:29 The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

24 And when he had given thanks, he brake it, and said, Take, eat: this is my body, which is broken for you: this do in remembrance of me.

25 After the same manner also he took the cup, when he had supped, saying, this cup is the new testament in my blood: this do ye, as oft as ye drink it, in remembrance of me.

26 For as often as ye eat this bread, and drink this cup, ye do shew the Lord's death till he come.

For even Christ our passover is sacrificed for us: Therefore let us keep the feast

So
The Passover

So the it in “it is finished” is not the work of redemption but the Passover sacrifice!

but something is missing we have to eat the lamb

jn 6:53 Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you.

54 Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day.

55 For my flesh is meat indeed, and my blood is drink indeed.

56 He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, dwelleth in me, and I in him.

57 As the living Father hath sent me, and I live by the Father: so he that eateth me, even he shall live by me.

“It is finished” the Passover sacrifice!
Consummation of the new Passover or the beginning of the new and eternal covenant!

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So, still no mention of Queen. Letting her sit down and asking his mother for advice is not making her queen. Letting her sit was being respectful. There is still that 5th Commandment.

Trying to enforce pagan occult onto God's Word is blasphemy.

simply having a queen is not pagan
He caused a seat to made for her that makes her queen

Mary is queen rev 12:1
Our mother rev 12:17 Jn 19:26

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
simply having a queen is not pagan
He caused a seat to made for her that makes her queen

Mary is queen rev 12:1
Our mother rev 12:17 Jn 19:26
Temporary.

Never calls it a throne, nor her a queen. You are conflating pagan thought onto the Words of Scripture. Compare to the wicked queen mother who introduced pagan wickedness, making herself queen. 2 Chronicles 22.

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
those verses refer to the pagan Roman Empire conquered by the holy church dan 2:44

Oh no, you are wrong, evidently. See you are interpreting and writing by the spirit of lie. The ANCIENT AND CORRUPT AND APOSTATE CHURCH OF ROME, the birthplace or cradle OF ANTICHRIST, has nothing to do with the TRUE AND HOLY CHURCH of the Lord JESUS - the body of Christ JESUS.
Before His ascension, JESUS said to His disciples: "All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth. Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen." Matt.28:18-20.

After the ascension of JESUS, the Gospel was preached almost exclusively to the Gentiles in fulfillment of
John 10:v.16 - 16 And other sheep I have (Gentiles), which are not of this fold (Israel): them(the Gentiles) also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.

JESUS provided great growth for his Church through the Apostles and disciples, confirming the preaching of the true believers with signs and wonders that followed with the preaching of the Gospel (without Him nothing would be done). Since then the Antichrist also expanded where the Gospel was being preached.
In fact, the church or Rome developed a systematic opposition against to the Churches of the Lord that preached the Gospel of God's Kingdom, preached firstly by the Lord JESUS Christ, and after continued by the Apostles and disciples of the Lord, by the way, it is preached yet until today.

Churches were founded among the Gentiles mainly by the Apostle Paul,
despite the advances of the Antichrist in parallel even in the midst of churches founded by the Apostles among the Gentiles, even the Church of Rome, which apostatized of the faith and fell in the hands of the Devil by complete.
Thus was born the Catholic Church, the Great Whore, the cradle of Antichrist among the primitive Churches, leaded and guided by the Beast of sea - the Pope, the Papacy, "et caterva", later was called Roman Catholic Church and it is until today.

Since then the Antichrist also expanded where the Gospel was being preached; churches were founded among the Gentiles mainly by the Apostle Paul, despite the advances of the Antichrist even in the midst of churches founded by the Apostles among the Gentiles, even the Church of Rome, which apostatized of the faith and fell in the hands of the Devil by complete, and then was born the Catholic Church, the Great Whore, the cradle of Antichrist among the primitive Churches, leaded and guided by the Beast of sea - the Pope, the Papacy, "et caterva", later was called Roman Catholic Church and it is until today.

Paul founded the Church of Corinthians and this Church was strongly influenced by the same evil spirit that had corrupt and changed the Church of Rome to an apostate church. Paul said to the believers of Corinthians - 1 Cor.10: v.19-21: 19 What say I then? that the idol is any thing, or that which is offered in sacrifice to idols is any thing?
20 But I say, that the things which the Gentiles sacrifice, they sacrifice to devils, and not to God: and I would not that ye should have fellowship with devils.
21 Ye cannot drink the cup of the Lord, and the cup of devils: ye cannot be partakers of the Lord's table, and of the table of devils.
2 Corinthians 11:v. 13 to 15
13 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.
14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.
15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers -MINISTERS OF SATAN -also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works. (THE HELL'S FIRE)

The birthplace of Antichrist in the church of Rome in the beginning of the Lord's Church -the Body of Christ- was warned and preached among the Churches of the LORD by the Apostle John, as follow:

1 John 2:v.19
19 They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out,
that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us.
Very interesting this revelation of the Apostle John of the primitive and apostate Church of Rome and their followers.

That said, the ceremony of Eucharist celebrated by the Roman Catholic Church, plus the bread and the wine and the minister himself, everything used within the RCC for its ministration and celebration is a satanic work, it is witchcraft, its a satanic trivialization of one of the most important celebration of the true Church of the LORD. Everything being ministered by the spirit of the Devil, everything in the demonic environment of RCC where the cult is celebrated or takes place is a demonic witchcraft, its the satanic trivialization of the things belonging to JESUS.

In Christ JESUS, KING of kings
(kings made by Him), and LORD of lords

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What was the name of the seven Churches established by the Apostle Paul in Asia, according Revelation chapters 2 and 3? do you know?

catholic!
Universal
Jn 3:16 Jn 1:29 whole world: universal
Catholic!
There are not seven churches but one church located at seven cities
Jn 10:16 one fold one church

solway

Apr 19, 2021
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
(this whole discussion may be off topic)
(sometimes people want me to say things about people that keep hurting me)
(you can google this, not to long ago may 2 to 4 weeks)
(a jew in the city of philadelphia pa, was shot one time in the head on the right side of the head and died)
(after he was dead he, was shot seventeen more times, now, he wasn't shot all at once, no that is too easy)
(he was shot repeatedly over the course of a few minutes, as the body laid there dead)
(people hear the gun shots very close by, and just stood by and watched)
(it was very odd, not like the last time, almost a year ago, when we talked about the jew)
(in the city of philadelphia that was shot over 30 times dead, and how everyone cheered me on)
(which put me in the position of flailing my arms about, as I walked in the other direction)
(before anyone else saw anything)

LUKE 2:34 And Simeon blessed them, and said unto Mary his mother, Behold, this [child] is set for the fall and rising again of many in Israel; and for a sign which shall be spoken against;
LUKE 2:35 (Yea, a sword shall pierce through thy own soul also,) that the thoughts of many hearts may be revealed.

(a homosexual family that is in a homosexual relationship, between two consenting adults....that prays three days a day, and fasts, and serves the community........are they more guilty of sin then a heterosexual family that has put not only one child to death in an abortion, but several children to death in an abortion in god's eyes? If someone commits suicide they have free will to do that to themselves, but if someone commits murder instead of giving the lord a daily sacrifice, or in place of giving the lord a sacrifice, then, the only greater crime with god, is the fornication of a body after it is long dead, in consummation)

This whole thread is off topic to begin with............but...............I will say what I was going to say, which isn't much at all.

God puts someone in the position of authority, over someone else's belonging, or over their well being, or over their estate. Then you are not automatically the benefactor, or the caretaker, nor can you speak in the stead of that person. You have an association or a relationship, you don't have much more of a right to anything then that. There is the law of mankind, which is typically unclean, and then there is the law of god, where there is no uncleanness.............god is not the god of suffering and pain or suicide pleasure, however, that is the position of sinful man in the gospel's program, automatically that is their position.

God doesn't respond to sin............instead what god does do is take "cyclical action", and view the gospel's tables more positively then they actually are, temporarily or not very much............when God is frustrated with sin then god does even less of an action.

God does what he says, and sometimes, in extreme cases, God only sets things into motion..............there is no controversy about that, when after things are set into motion there is.

Isreal declared its independance, true. Isreal pronounced death to all of its neighbors, also true. In wrestling with god, God say in his law, "all the tribes shall mourn", and its usually the most wicked person that immediately says::::::::::"I am free of guilt and everything else"............and is when the bad things usually target those people.

But let me tell you what happened, people need to use lethal force against me, not just whenever, but @t the right time, if that place suddenly died, then, the resulting illnesses, would, probably and sadly be attributed to satan himself. who knows what imaginable suicide pleasure satan will do, in the short time before its death, how it will massacre personal freedom, choice, and livelihood.

Last edited:

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
mother of God
Mother of our salvation
The Bible only refers to Mary as the mother of Jesus, because God has no mother - He always existed.

She’s the mother of the mortal tent God the Logos incarnated into, not of God.

Being mother of the savior does not make her mother of salvation.

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus is the fruit of Mary
Full of grace and truth
A bad tree cannot bear good fruit!

Ark of the new covenant!
The dwelling place of God!
God dwelt in Mary’s womb for 9 months, remember the ark was incorruptible wood covered with pure gold signifying Mary’s immaculate purity!
read exodus or any place in the Old Testament where something came into contact with God or was consecrated to the service of God it had to be pure and Holy!
In the ark was the word of God!
In Mary the new ark is the living Word!
In the ark was the mana!
In Mary was the bread come down from heaven! Jn 6
Bethlehem means house to of bread!

Lk 1:35 And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.

Matt 1:23 Behold, a virgin shall be with child, (Isa 7:14) and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.

Jn 1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

Anything consecrated to God MUST be pure and Holy and never used for any other ordinary purpose

Ezekiel 44:2 “This gate shall remain shut; it shall not be opened, and no one shall enter by it; for the Lord, the God of Israel, has entered by it; therefore it shall remain shut.”

No entry for Satan to cos her to sin

Song of Solomon 4:12 A garden inclosed is my sister, my spouse; a spring shut up, a fountain sealed.

Scripture is clear that Joseph had sexual intercourse with his wife after Jesus was born, and that Jesus had brothers and sisters.

In fact if Joseph didn’t consummate their marriage with the sex act, they were not legally married.