What Is Universal Reconciliation And Is It Biblical ??

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dan p

Mar 26, 2009
Hi to all , and eventually , they will find this forum and that is Universal Reconciliation .

This is what they will say concerning this subject .

#1 , They will says that every person , from the beginning of time will be saved .

#2 , Even some say , that fallen angels will be saved ,

#3 , That even Satan will be saved .

The will use a lot of verses to prove their point and this is how i handle it when they POST .

In the bible there are many words that were not Translated , the Greek Article is one them .

If I say , go to my car and retrieve my computer and there are 100 car parked out front , which car am I talking about .

But if I say the Green car with the white top in front , all will know which car to go to .

The Greek Article is the word " THE " and in Greek 101 , it is speaking about a SPECIFIC THING . and we have that in Col 1:20 ..

Col 1:20 , and by Him to reconcile ALL THINGS to Himself , by Him , whether things on earth or things in heaven , having made peace through the blood of His cross .

Here it says the Christ is going to reconcile ALL THINGS to Himself and that means all things .

What the KJV has left out is the ARTICLE " the " which is in the Original Text .

So , it should read , " the all things " not PANTA , but TA PANTA ,

TA PANTA is in the Original Text and not just PANTA ,

So , it means that Christ is going to Reconcile " the all things " which means Specific thing and in Col 1:20 it means that the specific things is talking about the Body of Christ .

Jesus came in human form and not in an angelic form and came to die for the human race , ONLY .

By the way , in Col 1:17 Paul uses PANTA and TA PANTA in that one verse , dan p

TexUs

Nov 18, 2010
I agree but minor correction...
The word "all" is actually missing in the original. "the things" is all the text states- which even makes more sense ;)

The translators translated "ta" as "all"... What's weird is even the literal translations (NASB and ESV) use "all things", though- which makes me wonder why. This is the first blatant translation error I've found in the ESV.

dan p

Mar 26, 2009
I agree but minor correction...
The word "all" is actually missing in the original. "the things" is all the text states- which even makes more sense ;)

The translators translated "ta" as "all"... What's weird is even the literal translations (NASB and ESV) use "all things", though- which makes me wonder why. This is the first blatant translation error I've found in the ESV.

Hi TexUs , and that is why there is no double inspiration , because translations are not inspired ., dan p

Disciple

Soldiers United 4 Christ
Feb 3, 2011
Dallas Tx
I beleive that there is a heaven and a hell, there are two types of people to me;
*the chosen children of the body of Christ, the children of faith,
*and there is the reprobates.
-The body of Christ will inherit their Fathers heaven.
-The rebels and those that love the pleasures and riches of this world are reprobates, damned for hell.

year2027

Jan 17, 2011
God first

thanks Disciple

what if there cars just like the you have or lets a bit deeper what if there 100 cars the same as your car

saying one belief than one is vain

to one is wrong you believe same he been taught is vain

you are a fool and I am a fool God word says so

1 Cor 11:[sup]18[/sup]Let no man deceive himself. If any man among you seemeth to bewise in this world, let him becomea fool, that he may be wise. [sup]19[/sup]Forthe wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. For it is written, He taketh the wise in their own craftiness.

2 Cor 11:[sup]23[/sup]Are they ministers of Christ? (I speak as a fool) I am more; in labours more abundant, in stripes above measure, in prisons more frequent, in deaths oft.

2 Cor 12:[sup]11[/sup]I am become a fool in glorying;ye have compelled me: for I oughtto have been commended of you: for in nothing am I behind the very chiefest apostles, though I be nothing. [sup]12[/sup]Truly the signs of an apostle were wrought among youin all patience, in signs, and wonders, and mighty deeds.

with love and a holy kiss Roy

Disciple

Soldiers United 4 Christ
Feb 3, 2011
Dallas Tx
Amen, as long as we go by what the word says, and our beliefs are not contray to it then they are fine. Like Paul said in one of his epistles 'is christ divided?' is there a Christ for each beleif? No. there is one Christ and he is Lord of all, and we that are in Christ are one body and one people.

year2027

Jan 17, 2011
God first

thanks dan p and Disciple

I am sorry I was written to dan p but I address it to Disciple

I am glad you could say Amen

and yes we are family of God

with love and a holy kiss Roy