What is wrong with all these Christian anti-vaxxers?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Last I heard they are paid 30,000 dollars per COVID patient on a ventilator.
JESUS MATTERS . SPOT ON RIGHT MY FRIEND . Let us hold all things HE taught and later the apostels did upon our hearts .
If you think its bad now , Its about to get far worse . Oh but our hope is in Christ . So get the glorious gospel out to all that has breath
and let us be staying glued in bible doctrine

Reactions: Ziggy and ScottA

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who said anything about steroids . I did not my friend .
Truth is i would avoid steroids or at least be very careful when prescribing these to covid patients . Remember
the fungus that was rising up in covid patients due to over prescribed steroids .
Here in west texas , in my town , some doctors are prescribing a certain blend of things . People who get on this
seem to fair way better and recover much faster than others . The wife of the pharmacist told me what it was .
I cant remember all of it . I know zinc and i think inverticum or something like that , and a few other vitamins .
I had the glorious LORD so HE got me through it .
Roger , his brother , he did not bode so well . He had to go to the hospital . Then HE got out
but it hit him again and he died . Roger tried so hard to get me to take the shot .
But i was like nope . Roger has not got the omicron . But his brother did and died . It was a few week ago .I talked
with Roger just last week and told him i arleady had it and it was some nasty stuff . But the GLORIOUS LORD
got me through it . PRAISE BE TO HIS GLORIOUS WONDEROUS MAGNIFICENT NAME . Ps , his brother was FULLY vaccinated too .
That’s incorrect about steroids and COVID.

First of all, they discovered the surprising fact that asthma sufferers were not even in the top ten of co-morbidities regarding COVID - it was surprising since COVID kills because the immune system over-reacts in attacking the virus, causing the infamous ‘cytokine storm’, and massive inflammation of the lungs, so that oxygen can’t get in the alveoli sacs in the lungs - and athsma sufferers already have lung and breathing issues.

They then determined that the reason asthma is not a top co-morbidity is that they already take drugs that lower lung inflammation - such as myself, who takes the steroid Advair daily.

Enter Dr. Bartlett and the anti inflammatory steroid Budesonide, a cheap and safe steroid given to premature newborns for their lungs.

Dr. Bartlett tried Budesonide and found it worked astoundingly well. Once word got around, Dr Bartlett had desperate family calling him about their loved ones who were near death, on a ventilator, and the hospital wanted permission to pull the plug, and let them die, Dr. Bartlett gave them budesonide in a nebulizer, and within a few days they recovered completely - often improving dramatically within the first day - and this happened with multiple patients on a ventilator near death.

Subsequently an Oxford university study showed that Budesonide reduced the need for hospitalization from COVID by an astounding 90%!

Here:
Oxford study showed budesonide reduced the relative risk of requiring urgent care or hospitalisation by 90% in the 28-day study period. Participants allocated the budesonide inhaler also had a quicker resolution of fever, symptoms and fewer persistent symptoms after 28 days.

Common asthma treatment reduces need for hospitalisation in COVID-19 patients, study suggests | University of Oxford

BTW now they are lying about asthma not being a co morbidly for COVID, in trying to block budesonide use as an effective treatment, so here is info from Web MD on that:

Asthma May Not Be a Major Risk Factor for COVID-19

Budesonide works, it works early or late with COVID, and it is a steroid, and that’s what steroids are for - reducing inflammation, and inflammation is what kills COVID patients - not the virus itself.

Whistleblowing doctors, virologists, immunologists, and researchers worldwide correctly state that 85% of the deaths from COVID were completely unnecessary, and were caused by withheld efficacious treatments, especially Budesonide.

Nebulizers are 40 dollars and budesonide is cheap,, safe, and effective.

Last edited:

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That’s not correct, at all.

First of all, they discovered the surprising fact that asthma sufferers were not even in the top ten of co-morbidities regarding COVID - it was surprising since COVID kills because the immune system over-reacts in attacking the virus, causing the infamous ‘cytokine storm’, and massive inflammation of the lungs, so that oxygen can’t get in the alveoli sacs in the lungs - and athsma sufferers already have lung and breathing issues.

They then determined that the reason asthma is not a top co-morbidity is that they already take drugs that lower lung inflammation - such as myself, who takes the steroid Advair daily.

Enter Dr. Bartlett and the anti inflammatory steroid Budesonide, a cheap and safe steroid given to premature newborns for their lungs.

Dr. Bartlett tried Budesonide and found it worked astoundingly well. Once word got around, Dr Bartlett had desperate family calling him about their loved ones who were near death, on a ventilator, and the hospital wanted permission to pull the plug, and let them die, Dr. Bartlett gave them budesonide in a nebulizer, and within a few days they recovered completely - often improving dramatically within the first day - and this happened with multiple patients on a ventilator near death.

Subsequently an Oxford university study showed that Budesonide reduced the need for hospitalization from COVID by an astounding 90%!

Here:
Oxford study showed budesonide reduced the relative risk of requiring urgent care or hospitalisation by 90% in the 28-day study period. Participants allocated the budesonide inhaler also had a quicker resolution of fever, symptoms and fewer persistent symptoms after 28 days.

Common asthma treatment reduces need for hospitalisation in COVID-19 patients, study suggests | University of Oxford

Budesonide works, it works early or late with COVID, and it is a steroid, and that’s what steroids are for - reducing inflammation, and inflammation is what kills COVID patients - not the virus itself.

Whistleblowing doctors, virologists, immunologists, and researchers worldwide correctly state that 85% of the deaths from COVID were completely unnecessary, and were caused by withheld efficacious treatments, especially Budesonide.

Nebulizers are 40 dollars and budesonide is cheap,, safe, and effective.
Then the news put fear into people again . cause this is what the news was reporting on
a while back . Remember when in INDIA they started getting this black fungus , i think also a yellow and white one .
THEY were saying , ITS DUE TO steroids , that docs are over doing steroids in covid patients .
Its getting tough to even accept a word the news pumps out anymore . I mean does it not seem to be an agenda going on in this world .
Either way , THE LAMBS have CHRIST , and let us be busy getting the glorious gospel of truth out , and correcting errors
and speaking all things JESUS did teach as well as the apostels . Things gonna get real ugly against the true non conforming lambs and i mean
sooner than folks realize too .

Reactions: Ziggy

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then the news put fear into people again . cause this is what the news was reporting on
a while back . Remember when in INDIA they started getting this black fungus , i think also a yellow and white one .
THEY were saying , ITS DUE TO steroids , that docs are over doing steroids in covid patients .
Its getting tough to even accept a word the news pumps out anymore . I mean does it not seem to be an agenda going on in this world .
Either way , THE LAMBS have CHRIST , and let us be busy getting the glorious gospel of truth out , and correcting errors
and speaking all things JESUS did teach as well as the apostels . Things gonna get real ugly against the true non conforming lambs and i mean
sooner than folks realize too .

They’ve lied about all the safe and effective treatments: hydroxychloroquine, Ivermectin, and budesonide.

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They’ve lied about all the safe and effective treatments: hydroxychloroquine, Ivermectin, and budesonide.

Yet, my girlfriend who is on hydroxychloroquine and zinc daily caught Covid and is still dealing with some of the effects.

We both believe we have long covid symptoms. The fatigue, the brain fog, and I cannot sleep at night.

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yet, my girlfriend who is on hydroxychloroquine and zinc daily caught Covid and is still dealing with some of the effects.

We both believe we have long covid symptoms. The fatigue, the brain fog, and I cannot sleep at night.

And what dosage level, and what amount of zinc?

You need 200 mg twice daily of HCQ.

You need 50 mg daily of zinc citrate or picolinate or gluconate, that is well absorbed.

Doctor Zelenko successfully treated 7,000 COVID patients, with only 3+deaths and few hospitalizations, and he’s but one of many, worldwide using HCQ.

And you’re not dead, are you?

No one says you can’t get it when taking hydroxychloroquine.

And the correct protocol is hydroxychloroquine, zinc, and zithromycin, in addition to vitamin C and D.

Treatment protocols:

America’s Frontline Doctors:

America's Frontline Doctors Early Treatment Protocol

Last edited:

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And what dosage level, and what amount of zinc?

You need 50 mg daily of zinc citrate or picolinate or gluconate, that is well absorbed.

Doctor Zelenko successfully treated 6,000 COVID patients, with few deaths and few hospitalizations, and he’s but one of many, worldwide.

And you’re not dead, are you?

No one says you can’t get it when taking hydroxychloroquine.

And the correct protocol is hydroxychloroquine, zinc, and zithromycin, in addition to vitamin C and D.

Don't know how much she takes of Zinc, I just know that it's a supplement.

I don't take hydroxychloroquine and no, I'm not dead, but I thank the vaccine and God for giving knowledge to the people responsible for coming up with the vaccine for keeping me and her alive. As well as keeping it from sending us to the hospital and into the ICU.

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I don't take hydroxychloroquine and no, I'm not dead, but I thank the vaccine and God for giving knowledge to the people responsible for coming up with the vaccine for keeping me and her alive. As well as keeping it from sending us to the hospital and into the ICU.
Thank god you’re among the lucky ones to survive the jab.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who said anything about steroids . I did not my friend .
Truth is i would avoid steroids or at least be very careful when prescribing these to covid patients . Remember
the fungus that was rising up in covid patients due to over prescribed steroids .
Here in west texas , in my town , some doctors are prescribing a certain blend of things . People who get on this
seem to fair way better and recover much faster than others . The wife of the pharmacist told me what it was .
I cant remember all of it . I know zinc and i think inverticum or something like that , and a few other vitamins .
I had the glorious LORD so HE got me through it .
Roger , his brother , he did not bode so well . He had to go to the hospital . Then HE got out
but it hit him again and he died . Roger tried so hard to get me to take the shot .
But i was like nope . Roger has not got the omicron . But his brother did and died . It was a few week ago .I talked
with Roger just last week and told him i arleady had it and it was some nasty stuff . But the GLORIOUS LORD
got me through it . PRAISE BE TO HIS GLORIOUS WONDEROUS MAGNIFICENT NAME . Ps , his brother was FULLY vaccinated too .

Well most combo drugs have steroids in them Like the Zpak. Well, I can't speak to what the doctors in your area are doing. Ivermectin with zinc and vitamins was given EAU and then withdrawn when it was shown it doesn't help. Ivermectin is an antiparasitic and does nothing to stop viral infections. Zinc and vitamins boost immune systems and can help with asypromatic and mild cases. But once a person is impacted, they do nothing.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well most combo drugs have steroids in them Like the Zpak. Well, I can't speak to what the doctors in your area are doing. Ivermectin with zinc and vitamins was given EAU and then withdrawn when it was shown it doesn't help. Ivermectin is an antiparasitic and does nothing to stop viral infections. Zinc and vitamins boost immune systems and can help with asypromatic and mild cases. But once a person is impacted, they do nothing.
I dont know what all they are prescribing , only that it seems to work on the already infected .
The key to it is , Once you even begin to feel sick get a test and if its positive , GET ON it ASAP .
cause they did say it works best IF you hit it very early on . Those who waited or started late , it did not do near the good
as it does if one gets on it right at the start . That is what the wife of the pharmacist told me .
I already had it and was over it by the time i talked to her . THE LORD was with me . HE made my bed even in my sickness .
THE LORD is in control . The only joy i had through that nasty thing , was that i had a dear sister
who was calling me every morning to read the bible to me . Yeah . that was joyous . but the virus , NOT SO MUCH , it was nasty stuff .

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No luck involved as we are one of millions in the United States alone to be vaccinated and have no issues.
A Nobel prize winning virologist, the co-inventor of mRNA vaccines, the ex chief science officer and Vice President of Pfizer, an expert vaccinolpogist who once worked for Mr Vaccine Bill Gates, a research scientist, and hundreds of others with impeccable credentials, are warning about these vaccines.

And that’s just for starters of the list of whistleblowers warning about them.

Consider yourself lucky.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A Nobel prize winning virologist, the co-inventor of mRNA vaccines, the ex chief science officer and Vice President of Pfizer, an expert vaccinolpogist who once worked for Mr Vaccine Bill Gates, a research scientist, and hundreds of others with impeccable credentials, are warning about these vaccines.

Consider yourself lucky.

I chose to be vaccinated three times -- two "standard" shots and a booster -- to make sure that I don't die of COVID-19. I am also vaccinated against many other potentially-fatal viruses. I am 78 and healthy. Modern medicine has saved countless lives and will continue to do so, despite the meaningless "nonsense" warnings to the contrary.

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I chose to be vaccinated three times -- two "standard" shots and a booster -- to make sure that I don't die of COVID-19. I am also vaccinated against many other potentially-fatal viruses. I am 78 and healthy. Modern medicine has saved countless lives and will continue to do so, despite the meaningless "nonsense" warnings to the contrary.
Yeah, Nobel prize winning virologists are known for spouting useless and meaningless nonsense.

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Consider yourself lucky.

Again, no luck involved. Millions in this country alone have had no reactions to this vaccine. With those numbers, there is no luck involved.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I was wondering about that Naomanos. If the vaccine helped. It is supposed to and the numbers say it does.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I dont know what all they are prescribing , only that it seems to work on the already infected .
The key to it is , Once you even begin to feel sick get a test and if its positive , GET ON it ASAP .
cause they did say it works best IF you hit it very early on . Those who waited or started late , it did not do near the good
as it does if one gets on it right at the start . That is what the wife of the pharmacist told me .
I already had it and was over it by the time i talked to her . THE LORD was with me . HE made my bed even in my sickness .
THE LORD is in control . The only joy i had through that nasty thing , was that i had a dear sister
who was calling me every morning to read the bible to me . Yeah . that was joyous . but the virus , NOT SO MUCH , it was nasty stuff .

And on teh three threads talking about eh shot and the virus, this is what I have been telling people. the medical evidence shows that a course of steroids prior to the infection taking hos, has shown to do much good.

However once the infection has established itself, steroids may alleviate the symptoms for a period, but will not cure Covid.

I am glad you came out of it well.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And on teh three threads talking about eh shot and the virus, this is what I have been telling people. the medical evidence shows that a course of steroids prior to the infection taking hos, has shown to do much good.

However once the infection has established itself, steroids may alleviate the symptoms for a period, but will not cure Covid.

I am glad you came out of it well.
The new evidence which has arose over the course of studying the outcome of the virus on various subjects has determined that if you go unvaccinated and get the virus there is a chance of heart problems. The virus apparently does damage to the heart in some patients. It is therefore unwise to push an anti-vacc agenda. Here's just one of the new articles on this:

Heart-disease risk soars after COVID — even with a mild case
Heart-disease risk soars after COVID — even with a mild case
Massive study shows a long-term, substantial rise in risk of cardiovascular disease, including heart attack and stroke, after a SARS-CoV-2 infection.