What is wrong with all these Christian anti-vaxxers?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The new evidence which has arose over the course of studying the outcome of the virus on various subjects has determined that if you go unvaccinated and get the virus there is a chance of heart problems. The virus apparently does damage to the heart in some patients. It is therefore unwise to push an anti-vacc agenda. Here's just one of the new articles on this:

Heart-disease risk soars after COVID — even with a mild case
Heart-disease risk soars after COVID — even with a mild case
Massive study shows a long-term, substantial rise in risk of cardiovascular disease, including heart attack and stroke, after a SARS-CoV-2 infection.

thank yuo so much for this article. I only wish Curtis and Enoch would read this! It is the covid and not eh "vaccine" that does the great damage.

I am triple shot and having lupus which compromises my immune system, I plan on getting the fourth when made available.

I have no problem with people who wish to ot get teh shot. I think it is unsound if not done under medical advice, but it is what it is.

What saddens and angers me is Christians who misrepresent facts, hides behind accusations with no proof, or speak likie the shot is causing tenas of thousand s of deaths when the real numbers as a % of the whole are really miniscule! They bring shame to the name of the Lord by their hysterics and half truths and whole lies!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
thank yuo so much for this article. I only wish Curtis and Enoch would read this! It is the covid and not eh "vaccine" that does the great damage.

I am triple shot and having lupus which compromises my immune system, I plan on getting the fourth when made available.

I have no problem with people who wish to ot get teh shot. I think it is unsound if not done under medical advice, but it is what it is.

What saddens and angers me is Christians who misrepresent facts, hides behind accusations with no proof, or speak likie the shot is causing tenas of thousand s of deaths when the real numbers as a % of the whole are really miniscule! They bring shame to the name of the Lord by their hysterics and half truths and whole lies!

There are Christians that are against medicine and doctors treatments. I'm not sure how many are doing that here. But some of those type of believers think that to turn to doctors is a lack of faith. Some of these Christians have lost children and family and even their own lives following that ideal. I find it strange and against the word of knowledge from God. The gift of knowledge is why we have medicine and doctors and universities and such. God has enlightened many to aid mankind in these last days.

Daniel 12:4
The New King James Version

4 “But you, Daniel, ishut up the words, and seal the book until the time of the end; many shall jrun to and fro, and knowledge shall increase.

Reactions: Jim B

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What really saddens me is how so many so-called Christians have been deceived by the media.
I don't care what channel you watch, they are in it together to cause divisions among everyone.
Mask, maskless, vax, unvax, black, white, rich, poor, male, female, war, peace, science, faith.

WE ARE ALL GUILTY!!!!

Just stop...
Focus on what's ahead of us and stop worrying about yesterday.
War is coming.. PREPARE.

Time to put the petty crap aside and focus.
They screwed us all. We turned against each other just like they wanted, making us weak.
If we don't come together now and stand against the satanic rulers controlling all of the media, all the the energy, all of the economy, all of the education, all of the so called law and order...

They hold all the cards folks.
All we have is each other and the ONE that binds us together.

HOLD ON..
We're in for a HELL of a ride.

Just stop...

Hugs

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What really saddens me is how so many so-called Christians have been deceived by the media.
I don't care what channel you watch, they are in it together to cause divisions among everyone.
Mask, maskless, vax, unvax, black, white, rich, poor, male, female, war, peace, science, faith.

WE ARE ALL GUILTY!!!!

Just stop...
War is coming.. PREPARE.

They screwed us all. We turned against each other just like they wanted, making us weak.
If we don't come together now and stand against the satanic rulers controlling all of the media, all the the energy, all of the economy, all of the education, all of the so called law and order...

HOLD ON..

Just stop...

Hugs

Oh, I'm soooo scared! Not!

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh, I'm soooo scared! Not!
I didn't say it to scare anyone.
I'm not scared.
But we do need to stop arguing about things we have no control over.
It just puts a bigger divide between us.
A house divided against itself....

We just need to focus on what's coming, not what has been.

Have a great day!
Hugs

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I chose to be vaccinated three times -- two "standard" shots and a booster -- to make sure that I don't die of COVID-19. I am also vaccinated against many other potentially-fatal viruses. I am 78 and healthy. Modern medicine has saved countless lives and will continue to do so, despite the meaningless "nonsense" warnings to the contrary.
GOD alone determines the day and hour of our death . Vaccinated and well as unvaccinated have died from this .
YOU cannot ensure your life anymore than anyone or anything else can . You trust way too much in this vaccine .
Let us TRUST IN GOD . IT is HE ALONE who determines WHEN we leave this earth .
GOD alone is in control . For this ye ought to say IF GOD wills i shall live and do this or that .
But you trust in a vaccine as though its a gaurantee to life . Whereas GOD alone determines who lives and when our time is up
its up . As i said both vaccinated and unvaccinated have died from this . Cause GOD alone is in control
and GOD alone determines and knows when our last breath shall come . TRUST YE IN GOD

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are Christians that are against medicine and doctors treatments. I'm not sure how many are doing that here. But some of those type of believers think that to turn to doctors is a lack of faith. Some of these Christians have lost children and family and even their own lives following that ideal. I find it strange and against the word of knowledge from God. The gift of knowledge is why we have medicine and doctors and universities and such. God has enlightened many to aid mankind in these last days.

Daniel 12:4
The New King James Version

4 “But you, Daniel, ishut up the words, and seal the book until the time of the end; many shall jrun to and fro, and knowledge shall increase.

Yeah and one of the gospel writers was a physician.

Reactions: dev553344

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

WE ARE ALL GUILTY!!!!

Just stop...
War is coming.. PREPARE.

HOLD ON..

Just stop...

Hugs

Yes the egos and politics that have surrounded covid and the shots is really reprehensible. If Fauci and others had been more honjest and tranparent in the beginning, we would have alot less turmoil surrounding this.

Politicians playing politics and the media on both sides are also very culpable.

Reactions: Ziggy

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
GOD alone determines the day and hour of our death . Vaccinated and well as unvaccinated have died from this .
YOU cannot ensure your life anymore than anyone or anything else can . You trust way too much in this vaccine .
Let us TRUST IN GOD . IT is HE ALONE who determines WHEN we leave this earth .
GOD alone is in control . For this ye ought to say IF GOD wills i shall live and do this or that .
But you trust in a vaccine as though its a gaurantee to life . Whereas GOD alone determines who lives and when our time is up
its up . As i said both vaccinated and unvaccinated have died from this . Cause GOD alone is in control
and GOD alone determines and knows when our last breath shall come . TRUST YE IN GOD

Yes but that does not mean we act irresponsibly. If we know a category 5 hurrican is coming we evacuatre or go into a storm shelter. We trust in teh Lord and act repsonibly. We buy food and just not trust God to provide the food miraculaously.

We take aspirin, and tylenol and prescriptions. Yes God controls the day of my death, but that does not mean we act foolishly in the face of a danger! If we die, it was our time, if not it wasn't.

A favorit picture of mine shows a man in a row boat on a lake in teh middle. In the background is very dark storm clouds heading his way. The caption reads, "Pray to God, but row towards shore!"

Decoder777

Feb 7, 2022
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Strongs cordance defines the mark of the beast as "A spike and Palisade." The mark is something that GOES INTO THE SKIN, like a Jab.

The Hebrew term Divoc means “the possession of the pernicious soul”. It’s a compound word that also translates as a package, bundle, or discrete part. It can also mean “to tear apart,” “to separate,” or “to annihilate.” Some conveniences in the U.S. say the name gathers the commitment of a person to a poisonous soul. Other words that are related to this word include dybbuk, and COVID, which stands for coronavirus disease.

COVID backwards is DIVOC. The eyes see reality backwards, and flip it right side up so that our brains can make sense of it. Therefore DIVOC is the true form.

In Hebrew, the word Divoc means “the possession of a demon.” This name is also referred to as “possessed by an evil spirit.” There are a few other possible meanings for the name Divoc, but they all refer to the same thing: the evil soul. If you were to try to find out what possessed the person, you’d be able to tell how the person got that name.

In Hebrew, the word Divoc means “possession of an evil spirit.” It’s believed that the name is derived from the word ‘dybbuk’. A dybbuk is the soul of a deceased person or an evil one. They are said to posses a poor-evolved creature. This term has an interesting origin in the bible. The term is an English adaptation of a Hebrew term that means ‘possession’.

Reactions: Ziggy