What is wrong with all these Christian anti-vaxxers?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mantis

Nov 2, 2020
The wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And "informed consent" would means strict application of the Nuremberg Code for medical experimentation and FULL DISCLOSURE of all the harmful, toxic, and lethal components of the bogus COVID vaccines (even use of the term "vaccine" would need to be disclosed as illegal and illegitimate).

So after all the ingredients and their dangers have been presented to the potential "victim", the vaccinator would need to say this "You are hereby informed that taking this injection could possibly kill you immediately or in the near future, and it could also possibly cause some very serious adverse effects inside your body. In view of this do you or do you not consent to take this injection?"

How many people do you think would have agreed to be vaccinated given this kind of full disclosure?????
If you watch any commercial for just about any medication you will find at the end there is a dude speaking very fast with all of the problems the meds could cause. Pretty much everything you listed and people ignore it and take those meds everyday.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well in 9/20 no shots were available so I wonder if the mechanisms were even in place to file for exemptions.

but I believe people should make the decision to get the shot or not.

Blood clots are rare. anaphylactic shock occurs in 12/1,000,000 so this is even rarer. but you sound like one who doesn't need to get the shot. If you have close contact with elderly and those susceptible, I would consider the shot for their sakes. You can carry the virus and transmit it even if you do not get it or are asymptomatic.
Maybe it was 21...
When was the lockdowns in 20? I know I had to skip a year of (inspection is the only word I find lol )
check up, that's it.
So Maybe it was 21. Time flies, I'm losing track of days forget about months and years lol.

I think God made me a hermit for a reason.
:)
Hugs

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you watch any commercial for just about any medication you will find at the end there is a dude speaking very fast with all of the problems the meds could cause. Pretty much everything you listed and people ignore it and take those meds everyday.
I don't even take aspirin or tylenol anymore unless it's absolutely necessary.
Once in a blue moon I will get a migraine from being on the computer for long periods of time.
I take a low dose childrens aspirin. The cherry ones, I don't like the orange ones lol.

I take vitamins when I remember to.
I been watching the pharmeceutical scam for decades now.
It's all about money.
I'm not anti-science, I'm anti money laundering criminal sadistical behavior.
We get sick, they get rich. We get sicker, they get richer...

Besides Bill Gates just said the Omicron virus is the vaccine that works even better than the Mrna manmade vaxs.
I'll stick with mother nature.

"You were ahead of the curve before this pandemic" .....
How is that possible?

curious..

"Sadly, the virus itself, particularly the variant called Omicron, is a type of vaccine in that it creates both B Cell and T Cell immunity.
And it's done a better job at getting out to the world's population, then we have with vaccines"

Sadly....

They can't make money off Omicron, Mother Nature has the patent on that one..
:)

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And "informed consent" would means strict application of the Nuremberg Code for medical experimentation and FULL DISCLOSURE of all the harmful, toxic, and lethal components of the bogus COVID vaccines (even use of the term "vaccine" would need to be disclosed as illegal and illegitimate).

So after all the ingredients and their dangers have been presented to the potential "victim", the vaccinator would need to say this "You are hereby informed that taking this injection could possibly kill you immediately or in the near future, and it could also possibly cause some very serious adverse effects inside your body. In view of this do you or do you not consent to take this injection?"

How many people do you think would have agreed to be vaccinated given this kind of full disclosure?????

Well this is for medical experimentation aka human trials before a drug goes to market! Once a medication is given authorization or emergency authorization it is no longer experimental.

But Pfizer, Moderna, and Jannsen all ist the potential side effects and were broadcast in multiple media forms. When the shots were rolled out they had authorization. Informed consent in that case now fall smore upon the recipient legally. Anyone who does not ask questions before ingesting medications into tehir body is silly and that accounts for over 99% of the population! (that is guess BTW)

BTW: Many here are awaiting you or curtis listing what are these: "harmful,toxic and lethal compoinents of the bogus COVID vaccines".

BTW the injectror is not REQUIRD to say that, they can present the piece of paper everyone must sign that lists potential side effects. And no, it doesn't have to list all potential side effects, just the ones shown in trials.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I take vitamins when I remember to.
I been watching the pharmeceutical scam for decades now.
It's all about money.
I'm not anti-science, I'm anti money laundering criminal sadistical behavior.
We get sick, they get rich. We get sicker, they get richer...

Well teh pharam scam as you call it has saved countless millions of lives. and yes many have been harmed as proven by the billions the pharma industry pays out annually in legal settlements because people sue for getting the very side effects they were warned they could get.

I am not a big fan of pharma nor am I against them. I try to look with sanity at the reality.

In truth big pharma makes about 8% profit a year! With the exception of the covid shots which the govts. demanded ASAP it usually takes 8-12.5 years for a drug to go from concept to market, and it costs anywhere from $1 to 2 billion dollars before a pill or shot is given! Then they have a max of 17 years before their patents expire and the generics made overseas come flooding in. China provides close to 75% of all generic meds to America.

They makes alot of money because they make loads of products. Medical science has made more advance's in the last half century as far as pharmaceutical treatments for illnesses, diseases and conditions than in all other history combined.

If you want to go after scammers why not pro athletes? making 25 million for playing about 120 basevball games or pitching 35 games or playing 80 basket ball games.

or software companies that make a 60%+ profit margin.

And just remember when you get sick- you decide to make them richer if you fill the prescriptions your doctor prescribes. No one is twisting anyones arm. I trust my doctor with my health so I am not afraid when they prescribe a med. I talk to them and my pharmacist so I know what I am ingesting and why. If one doesn't trust their doctor they should get another doctor.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Sadly, the virus itself, particularly the variant called Omicron, is a type of vaccine in that it creates both B Cell and T Cell immunity.
And it's done a better job at getting out to the world's population, then we have with vaccines"

Sadly....

They can't make money off Omicron, Mother Nature has the patent on that one..

Well a virus that does not make people too sick (or in very low numbers relatively speaking) is always better than a shot. Natural immunity is always better. But don't blame big pharma, blame the govt, the WHO, the CDC and NIH and FDA. They are the ones pushing the shots not the companies.

And I don't blame the drug companies for the money they make- it is the govts. that readily agreed to pay any price to getting the shots out.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Natural immunity is always better.
You know people that were talking about natural immunity not very long ago were being cancelled?
Called anti-vaxers, conspiracy theorists, nazi's, white supremists, unloving, hateful, uncaring....
I may not remember my dates very well, but I remember slander and misdirected anger.
It's not their fault though, they are brainwashed by the media to believe the way they do.
Father, forgive them, for they know not what they do.
Doctors and nurses lost their jobs. People on social media were having their accounts deleted.

But now... now.. Bill Gates the virus guru of both computers and the human body.. (coincidence? not)
now says natural immunity is good.
And the world runs after the soyance soyance soyance..

It's absolutely PATHETIC.

I understand what your trying to say and I believe you truly care about your fellow man,
But sometimes you have to face reality friend...
genocide in the 21st century is real. And depopulation is their 2030 Agenda.
And they have used not only the virus but the vaccines to accomplish their mission.

Sadly... Sadly this new variant is doing a better job than our vaccines..
Let that roll around your tongue a few times, digest it, and recognize it for what it is.

I can't show you, you have to see it for yourself.
Hugs

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You know people that were talking about natural immunity not very long ago were being cancelled?
Called anti-vaxers, conspiracy theorists, nazi's, white supremists, unloving, hateful, uncaring....
I may not remember my dates very well, but I remember slander and misdirected anger.
It's not their fault though, they are brainwashed by the media to believe the way they do.
Father, forgive them, for they know not what they do.
Doctors and nurses lost their jobs. People on social media were having their accounts deleted.

but this has nothing to do with the efficacy of the vaccine. This is the politics which is a different subject.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I understand what your trying to say and I believe you truly care about your fellow man,
But sometimes you have to face reality friend...
genocide in the 21st century is real. And depopulation is their 2030 Agenda.
And they have used not only the virus but the vaccines to accomplish their mission.

Well I know the eco nuts want only about 500,000,000 people and the Chinese are killing the Uighurs and the Turks are killing the Kurds.

Yes teh great reset is coming and will happen. The one world govt, a cashless society and sometime the mark. I teach in my church on all these. I have known we are living in the last days now for a long long time. I teach to grow in the Lord, don't let the world bum you out and use the turmoil to share the good news.

Reactions: Ziggy

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sadly... Sadly this new variant is doing a better job than our vaccines..
Let that roll around your tongue a few times, digest it, and recognize it for what it is.

I can't show you, you have to see it for yourself.

It would be awesome if all viruses were like the Omicron mutation. Less severe illnesses, less deaths quicker natural immunity. but they aren't, so we do what we can to take precautions.

While corruption is growing and all businesses are in business to make a profit, I still don't see the horns on the heads of big pharma or most medical professionals or scientists just working their jobs to try to make the world a little nicer.

Fauci, collins, the WHO, Biden< Trudeau? Yeah they would be called longhorns!

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The BIG DIFFERENCE is that this is gene therapy and impacts on your DNA as well as all the systems of your body, particularly the circulatory and immune systems (also the reproductive systems). These are EXPERIMENTAL injections which have been proven to cause deaths as well as extremely serious adverse effects. The very fact that they do not have full FDA approval but were approved under a bogus "emergency" speaks for itself. Also the definition of vaccine was changed to allow for this subterfuge.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The BIG DIFFERENCE is that this is gene therapy and impacts on your DNA as well as all the systems of your body, particularly the circulatory and immune systems (also the reproductive systems). These are EXPERIMENTAL injections which have been proven to cause deaths as well as extremely serious adverse effects. The very fact that they do not have full FDA approval but were approved under a bogus "emergency" speaks for itself. Also the definition of vaccine was changed to allow for this subterfuge.

Well since August of 2021 they were no longer under EAU but had full approval.

No this is not gene therapy as the many years of mRNA protocol usage showed. It simply takes messenger RNa of an impotent spike protein of covid, replicates it in the localized area and allows the body to combat it and create immunities. You should have read the article you posted for me to read.

There is 0 evidence that this mutates human DNA in any long term way!

also it will not impact systems in your body unless it is injected intravenously. As all but hospitalized in serious condition folk recieve th einjection intramuscularly (like nearly all other shots) and the antibodies work there like they do with a standard shot.

Every medication can cause death. the more pernicious the disease the higher the risk for death. Teh classic example is battling cancer with radiation and chemotherapy. There, a patient really is given toxic and lethal medications or radiations in order to kill the cancer before it kills too many healthy cells.

YOu really should learn how the covid mRNA shots work before opening mouth and inserting foot.

Yes the mRNA shots have had more adverse side effects than any other drug. The chief reason being is that teh governments of the world demanded a medication ASAP. So instead of working out the nastier side effects in the normal lengthy trials, they are fixing on the fly based on teh fact that novel covid is a serious killer!

but there is not one toxic chemical in the shots. Like all other medications these shots will have more serious effects with those who have several co-morbidities or sensitivities. That is why people need to talk to their doctor. Then if the risk is too high- don't take the shot or take the shot. Either way , people should get the real facts and not teh extreme fringe hysteria you and Curtis are peddling.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They are sent home with no early treatment, no plan for getting an ant-inflammatory if they start having breathing problems - symptomatic or asymptomatic, they are sent home with NOTHING and just told to come to the hospital when they can’t breathe, BECAUSE the NIH says there’s no early treatment that can be given - this is a huge, evil, lie that has caused a massive death toll with the do noting protocol.

If hospitals are busy now, it’s the surge of the vaccinated, or from the huge influx of those having 1 of the 110 known vaccine complications - there is a huge increase ongoing right now of heart attacks, strokes, and everything else that is caused by blood clots, which are caused by spike proteins manufactured by the body after vaccination.

Israel is the most vaccinated nation on earth, with 95% vaccinated, yet 60% of those hospitalized for COVID are fully vaccinated, as exposed by yet another of those hundreds of whistleblowers worldwide, whom you ignore.

In an August 2021 paper entitled “Young adult mortality in Israel during the COVID-19 crisis,”Dr. Ohana examined a surge in Israeli youth deaths which he says are unexplained by anything other than a surge in vaccinations for the age group 20-49. Israel is one of the most vaccinated countries in the world, and is heavily studied as a prime ‘test tube.’

In August Beckers Hospital Reviewreported that nearly 60% of hospitalized COVID-19 patients in Israel are fully vaccinated, contrary to US media reports claiming that it is overwhelmingly the “unvaccinated” who are getting COVID, which is anyway a 99.8% recovery ratevirus. As Anthony Fauci himself wrote in February of 2020 in the New England Journal of Medicine: “the overall clinical consequences of Covid-19 may ultimately be more akin to those of a severe seasonal influenza.”

Dr. Steve Ohana concluded that his findings should “urgently prompt a pause in the vaccination campaign, until the reasons of the youth excess mortality observed in mass vaccination countries are clarified.”

Dr. Ohanu wrote:

“[The] unexpected rise in excess mortality among young adults was also found in two other countries, the United Kingdom and Hungary, which have in common with Israel a massive vaccination of their populations…”

“from the data put altogether, the only event that can plausibly account for the repeated highest rises in excess deaths both in February and March 2021 is the vaccination.”

Below: Steve Ohana, Economist/Mathematician, on Israeli i24 (program episode)

Possibly - vaccine-caused deaths in the US reported to the CDC’s Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS), are now over 16,000. The CDC admits, in a page on VAERS in general, that reported events are “only a small fraction of actual adverse events.”

The CDC says at its official website:

“VAERS receives reports for only a small fraction of actual adverse events. “

Dr. Ohana’s conclusions follow a year of hundreds, if not thousands, of doctors and scientists, none of whom are against all vaccinations, or “anti-vaxxers,” calling for a halt to the mass COVID injections. [Links to doctors’ calls for halts to mass “vaccinations,” partial list: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5. ]

Israeli Mathematician Says Vaccination Causing Surge in Youth Deaths

They are sent home with no early treatment, no plan for getting an ant-inflammatory if they start having breathing problems - symptomatic or asymptomatic, they are sent home with NOTHING and just told to come to the hospital when they can’t breathe, BECAUSE the NIH says there’s no early treatment that can be given - this is a huge, evil, lie that has caused a massive death toll with the do noting protocol.
The way this is all set up is money making too . DID you know that for every HOSPITALIZED patient the hospital gets a fat bonus .
When in truth if most folks were prescribed a quick package , hardly a soul would end up in said hospital .
The way this whole thing is set up is bad news . And it smells real stinky too .

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The way this is all set up is money making too . DID you know that for every HOSPITALIZED patient the hospital gets a fat bonus .
When in truth if most folks were prescribed a quick package , hardly a soul would end up in said hospital .
The way this whole thing is set up is bad news . And it smells real stinky too .

Just remember that antibiotics do not cure viruses.

Steroids are not therapeutic but palliative. So while steroids will help ease the inflammation of the lungs or if the virus gets into other organs or the vascular system, it will not cure. The NIH and FDA had given EAU to numerous treatments early on! Then pulled nearly all back when found they were either ineffective or only somewhat effective if Covid was caught prior to impacting the organs , particularly the lungs. Most people will not test + for covid until th evirus is settled in and already creating mass amounts of inflammation.

But I agree with you, steroids no matter what should be prescribed if signs of inflammation are apparent. Or people themselves can go to the drug store and get non prescription strength OTC steroids like flonase untilsymptoms worsen. Broncotreatments for asthma are very weak steroids or simply broncho dilators Covid requires very strong treatments with steroids which should not be given unless inflammation is readily present, the side effects can be debilitating in the strengths prescribed.

And are you prepared to give the number of your massive death toll? Remember steroids do not cure, but simply reduce inflammation.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just remember that antibiotics do not cure viruses.

Steroids are not therapeutic but palliative. So while steroids will help ease the inflammation of the lungs or if the virus gets into other organs or the vascular system, it will not cure. The NIH and FDA had given EAU to numerous treatments early on! Then pulled nearly all back when found they were either ineffective or only somewhat effective if Covid was caught prior to impacting the organs , particularly the lungs. Most people will not test + for covid until th evirus is settled in and already creating mass amounts of inflammation.

But I agree with you, steroids no matter what should be prescribed if signs of inflammation are apparent. Or people themselves can go to the drug store and get non prescription strength OTC steroids like flonase untilsymptoms worsen. Broncotreatments for asthma are very weak steroids or simply broncho dilators Covid requires very strong treatments with steroids which should not be given unless inflammation is readily present, the side effects can be debilitating in the strengths prescribed.

And are you prepared to give the number of your massive death toll? Remember steroids do not cure, but simply reduce inflammation.
Who said anything about steroids . I did not my friend .
Truth is i would avoid steroids or at least be very careful when prescribing these to covid patients . Remember
the fungus that was rising up in covid patients due to over prescribed steroids .
Here in west texas , in my town , some doctors are prescribing a certain blend of things . People who get on this
seem to fair way better and recover much faster than others . The wife of the pharmacist told me what it was .
I cant remember all of it . I know zinc and i think inverticum or something like that , and a few other vitamins .
I had the glorious LORD so HE got me through it .
Roger , his brother , he did not bode so well . He had to go to the hospital . Then HE got out
but it hit him again and he died . Roger tried so hard to get me to take the shot .
But i was like nope . Roger has not got the omicron . But his brother did and died . It was a few week ago .I talked
with Roger just last week and told him i arleady had it and it was some nasty stuff . But the GLORIOUS LORD
got me through it . PRAISE BE TO HIS GLORIOUS WONDEROUS MAGNIFICENT NAME . Ps , his brother was FULLY vaccinated too .

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Last I heard they are paid 30,000 dollars per COVID patient on a ventilator.

Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Last I heard they are paid 30,000 dollars per COVID patient on a ventilator.
This world has tanked my friend as well as most all of christendom now .
We must cling to Christ and get the truth out while there be time to do so my friend .
I think that was right . I thought the wife of the pharmacist i know said thirty nine thousand , but maybe it was thirty thousand .
I cant really remember for sure what she said .