What is wrong with all these Christian anti-vaxxers?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
after several threads and legions of posts and back and forth, I am truly baffled by the response of so many of my brothers and sisters on this forum who are against the shot. I will not list all the accusations hurled at me, the medical industry (hospitals, doctors and nurses) and pharmaceutical companies, it would take up lots of space.

Have we forgotten we are christians? Have you forgotten you serve a different kingdom? Let us assume that all of your accusations are true. And so? Should we list all the things okayed by governments and medical science at one time that have killed far more people than even the worst numbers produced on this thread say are killed by the jab? Once again and so?

We are called to a higher kingdom and far greater standard than just spewing bitterness and vileness and vague evidence of intentional evil in teh world. If it is all true- it is the world! should we be so surprised as to be just like the world in you attacks against them?

We are not called to nit pick every thing the world does- but to lift high the name of Jesus. The conspiracy theories and half truths of the void shot are most carried by believers! We should be the last group carrying this stuff. I have just a little concern if covid was accidental or intentionally released. I want to see those who can do something about it to do the best. Yes, we are in Satan's world, but we serve a God who has better for us than the accusations and evil many here have said about me and other believers because we won't condemn the world for pushing a "vaccine" out 8 times faster than normal. whether this "vaccine" is designed for murder- not one of us can know with certainty unless we uncover teh paper trail that shows so. I still believe God works through medicine and drug companies to impriove and saves lives. They make mistakes and the billions they pay in law suits show they are held accountable often.

Even if this is part of the great reset, and while I do not know if covid 19 itself is part of the reset, I know the manipulations surrounding it are, so what? It is going to happen, we can patiently and with knowledge inform people, but running around condemning anyone who dares disagree with conspiracy crowd is definitely unChristian.

Many here ( and they know who they are if they read this from me) are running around like that tribulation force in that series of books by Jenkins and LeHaye trying to kill the antichrist, thinking they can change the Word of God from happening.

Thanks for letting me unload. As much as I loathe it, I will fight half truths, anecdotal evidence as the absolute truth and unverified "facts" being what Christians proclaim! We have a truth and His name is Jesus, not some people who have been fact checked and found dubious.

but for some of you- do you really really believe that one or two nobel virologists count more than 100 nobel vorilogists? When you say they are all conspiring- what is your evidence?" Remember evidence is either circumstantial or actual. In any thing we all can come up with loads of circumstantial evidence. It is the empirical stuff that proves or disproves a case.

thank you all for letting me rant!

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
after several threads and legions of posts and back and forth, I am truly baffled by the response of so many of my brothers and sisters on this forum who are against the shot. I will not list all the accusations hurled at me, the medical industry (hospitals, doctors and nurses) and pharmaceutical companies, it would take up lots of space.

Have we forgotten we are christians? Have you forgotten you serve a different kingdom? Let us assume that all of your accusations are true. And so? Should we list all the things okayed by governments and medical science at one time that have killed far more people than even the worst numbers produced on this thread say are killed by the jab? Once again and so?

We are called to a higher kingdom and far greater standard than just spewing bitterness and vileness and vague evidence of intentional evil in teh world. If it is all true- it is the world! should we be so surprised as to be just like the world in you attacks against them?

We are not called to nit pick every thing the world does- but to lift high the name of Jesus. The conspiracy theories and half truths of the void shot are most carried by believers! We should be the last group carrying this stuff. I have just a little concern if covid was accidental or intentionally released. I want to see those who can do something about it to do the best. Yes, we are in Satan's world, but we serve a God who has better for us than the accusations and evil many here have said about me and other believers because we won't condemn the world for pushing a "vaccine" out 8 times faster than normal. whether this "vaccine" is designed for murder- not one of us can know with certainty unless we uncover teh paper trail that shows so. I still believe God works through medicine and drug companies to impriove and saves lives. They make mistakes and the billions they pay in law suits show they are held accountable often.

Even if this is part of the great reset, and while I do not know if covid 19 itself is part of the reset, I know the manipulations surrounding it are, so what? It is going to happen, we can patiently and with knowledge inform people, but running around condemning anyone who dares disagree with conspiracy crowd is definitely unChristian.

Many here ( and they know who they are if they read this from me) are running around like that tribulation force in that series of books by Jenkins and LeHaye trying to kill the antichrist, thinking they can change the Word of God from happening.

Thanks for letting me unload. As much as I loathe it, I will fight half truths, anecdotal evidence as the absolute truth and unverified "facts" being what Christians proclaim! We have a truth and His name is Jesus, not some people who have been fact checked and found dubious.

but for some of you- do you really really believe that one or two nobel virologists count more than 100 nobel vorilogists? When you say they are all conspiring- what is your evidence?" Remember evidence is either circumstantial or actual. In any thing we all can come up with loads of circumstantial evidence. It is the empirical stuff that proves or disproves a case.

Every single thing you said could be turned around perfectly onto you and your stance.

Why do you spend so much time worrying about whether other people choose to take an injection or not?

Maybe move on with your life. People are not dropping dead from Omicron. Give it a rest.

Desire Of All Nations

Jun 23, 2021
Troy
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"I still believe God works through medicine and drug companies to improve and saves lives. They make mistakes and the billions they pay in law suits show they are held accountable often."

That right there is why your position holds absolutely no credibility. It's not coming from anything the Bible says, but rather your own reasoning. Are people who believe the Bible really supposed to believe God works through medicine and drug companies when His Word clearly condemn the use of pharmaceuticals in Gal. 5:20 and Rev. 9:21?

Are rational bible believers really supposed to believe God is so weak that He can't personally heal anyone anymore and has to rely on drug companies to do that in the modern world? You sound like a combination of Kathy Hochul, Robert Jeffress, and Boris Johnson. I don't know what Jesus you're proclaiming, but it certainly isn't the Jesus that the Bible proclaims.

Reactions: GEN2REV

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"I still believe God works through medicine and drug companies to improve and saves lives. They make mistakes and the billions they pay in law suits show they are held accountable often."

That right there is why your position holds absolutely no credibility. It's not coming from anything the Bible says, but rather your own reasoning. Are people who believe the Bible really supposed to believe God works through medicine and drug companies when His Word clearly condemn the use of pharmaceuticals in Gal. 5:20 and Rev. 9:21?

Are rational bible believers really supposed to believe God is so weak that He can't personally heal anyone anymore and has to rely on drug companies to do that in the modern world? You sound like a combination of Kathy Hochul, Robert Jeffress, and Boris Johnson. I don't know what Jesus you're proclaiming, but it certainly isn't the Jesus that the Bible proclaims.

So you do not take even aspirin or tylenol? they are pharmaceuticals. but you misunderstand what pharmaceutical means to the original writers.

Luke was a physician and used pharmaceuticals of His day. Was He evil? With God knowing that why would He have used Luke to write a Gospel and Acts and many of Pauls epistles( as transcriber)?

No, you simply misunderstand the term pharmakeia. It is translated as sorcewry in the NT for sorcery involved using psychotropic drugs to alter ones state of conscientiousness.

OUr moder word pharmacy is derived from that to describe medicines. They are simply synthesized forms of natural compounds used to treat and heal.

McFearless

Nov 16, 2021
Denmark(Copenhagen)
Faith
Christian
Country
Denmark

Just a question, you say that God clearly condemns it in
Gal. 5:20 and Rev. 9:21 but he doesn’t clearly say that, would you like to elaborate?

Gal 5:20
idolatry, sorcery, hatred, contentions, jealousies, outbursts of wrath, selfish ambitions, dissensions, heresies

Rev 9:21
Neither repented they of their murders, nor of their sorceries, nor of their fornication, nor of their thefts.

FHII

Apr 9, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I, for one... Don't give a damn one way or the other. I am fully vaxed. It makes my employers happy.

As pretty and good looking as I am, I care very little about my flesh. All the jabs have not touched my soul.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
www.CheeseburgersWithGod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I didn't read all of that--it's too much.

But you repeat, so l will also:
  1. It's not a vaccine.
  2. The pre-political data said that natural immunity was better than the effective rate of the gene therapy shot.
  3. The shot testing was substandard.
...and then things went crazy. I don't do crazy. I don't jump off a bridge just because someone tells me to, either.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I didn't read all of that--it's too much.

But you repeat, so l will also:
  1. It's not a vaccine.
  2. The pre-political data said that natural immunity was better than the effective rate of the gene therapy shot.
  3. The shot testing was substandard.
...and then things went crazy. I don't do crazy. I don't jump off a bridge just because someone tells me to, either.

Nor do I jump off bridges.

It is not a vaccine

NAtural immunity is always better, until it is not. Millions world weide with natural immunity have been reinfected and many of them got real sick. This is a novel virus with qualities that had never befr=ore been seen.

I do not know what you mean by substandard. If by that you mean they did not go through the numerous and lengthy human trials, I would agree! Given teh nature of teh virus and the uncertainties that were not known- they opted to get it ASAP and they have been fixing it on the go. Mpost deaths and severe side effects are merely anecdotal or for exasmple: Someone got their shots and four days after getting the seond shot, they die. that goes to VAERS as a death from COVID shot. Once a study is done and otther causes found, it is removed as a shot death. Been that way with all shots and vaccines.

Reactions: Cassandra

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I, for one... Don't give a damn one way or the other. I am fully vaxed. It makes my employers happy.

As pretty and good looking as I am, I care very little about my flesh. All the jabs have not touched my soul.
:D:cool:
"Make my day"

Reactions: amadeus

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What is wrong with all these Christian anti-vaxxers?
OP ^

Some people know the difference between a TRUTH and a LIE...
Some people do NOT know the difference.

The TRUTH is a VACCINE IS:
The term “vaccine” means any substance designed to be administered to a human being for the prevention of 1 or more diseases.
Source
26 USC § 4132(a)(2)

The “supposed” shot they are administering “prevents” nothing.
They “admittedly” by their own whim, “redefined” the term Vaccine to fit their agenda.

People are NOT anti-Vaxxer’s ....
however some people ARE anti-ignorant.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Luke was a physician and used pharmaceuticals of His day. Was He evil? With God knowing that why would He have used Luke to write a Gospel and Acts and many of Pauls epistles( as transcriber)?

No Luke did not use pharmaceuticals!
God provided plenty of NATURAL plants for medicinal uses.

Pharmaceutical, Pharmakeia, are all related to poisons, sorcery, witchcraft, ‘chemical compounds’ that regularly are lab created, pressed into tablets, oral liquids, injectable liquids, that CAN and DO cause human deaths.

FHII

Apr 9, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Pharmaceutical, Pharmakeia, are all related to poisons, sorcery, witchcraft, ‘chemical compounds’ that regularly are lab created, pressed into tablets, oral liquids, injectable liquids, that CAN and DO cause human deaths.
I doubt he used pharmaceuticals, as you define them. However, Luke was a Greek (gentile, or so its commonly noted), and he most likely was a follower first of Paul. So before that, he was most likely a regular Greek doctor. He may have even been a polytheist.

In any sense, being a Greek physican, he probably used opium and cannibis, as a quick google check says they commonly used. But yeah, those are plants that God provided.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

What do you think modern pharmaceuticals are? Nothing more than the synthesized natural remedies for so many things!!! C'mon man. If you are going to discuss, discuss form knowledge

And if we devoted the land needed to supply 7,600,000,000 people with all the natural remedies needed, we would have almost no land left for growing food!

and natural rememdies can and do cause human deaths as well! C'mon man! But show me from Scripture that synthesizing natural remedies the "chemical compounds that regularly are lab created" is sorcery.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What do you think modern pharmaceuticals are? Nothing more than the synthesized natural remedies for so many things!!! C'mon man. If you are going to discuss, discuss form knowledge

And if we devoted the land needed to supply 7,600,000,000 people with all the natural remedies needed, we would have almost no land left for growing food!

and natural rememdies can and do cause human deaths as well! C'mon man! But show me from Scripture that synthesizing natural remedies the "chemical compounds that regularly are lab created" is sorcery.

Governments are underhandedly forcing people to be injected with Chemical compounds, which are already fully realized is the injections prevent nothing, and are causing adverse health complications and deaths.

It has Nothing whatsoever to do with natural remedies. C’mon man yourself...
Underhanded forcing with Lab created chemical compounds is simply Governments Over stepping their Bounds of Authority, by sitting behind Walls, Barricades, in Tunnels, with armed Guards, dictating their money making scheme of poison concoctions, must be injected to the whole world’s population.
What a scheme...get rich with murder...not original....not new...

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Whats wrong with these pro vaxer Christians, thinking they have the right to tell others what to do.
Whats wrong with these pro vaxer Christians, so afraid of death now the vaccine has become their saviour.
Whats wrong with these pro vaxer Christians, supporting the lies of the government.
Whats wrong with these pro vaxer Christians, getting involved in other peoples business.
Whats wrong with these pro vaxer Christians, endorsing the mark of the beast.
Whats wrong with these pro vaxer Christians, treating the pro choice people like animals.
Whats wrong with these pro vaxer Christians, supporting the sinful actions of the governments.
Whats wrong with these pro vaxer Christians, supporting experimental pharmakeia, witchcraft and sorcery.
Whats wrong with these pro vaxer Christians, acting like the vaccine injuries aren't important.
Whats wrong with these pro vaxer Christians, acting like we have a serious pandemic.
Whats wrong with these pro vaxer Christians, dismissing anything that isn't covid.
Whats wrong with these pro vaxer Christians, harassing people like vaccine salesman.
Whats wrong with these pro vaxer Christians, trusting evil people like Gates, Fauci and Schwab.
Whats wrong with these pro vaxer Christians, the pro choice people just want to be left in peace.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
www.CheeseburgersWithGod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nor do I jump off bridges.

It is not a vaccine

NAtural immunity is always better, until it is not. Millions world weide with natural immunity have been reinfected and many of them got real sick. This is a novel virus with qualities that had never befr=ore been seen.

I do not know what you mean by substandard. If by that you mean they did not go through the numerous and lengthy human trials, I would agree! Given teh nature of teh virus and the uncertainties that were not known- they opted to get it ASAP and they have been fixing it on the go. Mpost deaths and severe side effects are merely anecdotal or for exasmple: Someone got their shots and four days after getting the seond shot, they die. that goes to VAERS as a death from COVID shot. Once a study is done and otther causes found, it is removed as a shot death. Been that way with all shots and vaccines.
Either way it's a gamble. But not with God. My life is already His to do whatever He wishes.

I would rather go it alone with God, than experiment with those who trust in the would-be protections of men.

God is good!

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Governments are underhandedly forcing people to be injected with Chemical compounds, which are already fully realized is the injections prevent nothing, and are causing adverse health complications and deaths.

Well show me one proven case of death from receiving the shot! I am sure there are as even something as harmless as aspirin can cause death! Though because it is is a compound that has to be combined you would say yes! Well psylocibins are natrual and can most definitely kill, as well as hemlock.

And you know no one has been protected from getting covid from a shot how?