• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

That’s what striving for the truth gets you from these people…

Empty accusations.

when you decide to be honest about your "confessing sin"

I have exposed your nonsense already.

So I will follow Paul’s example here:

“And when they opposed themselves, and blasphemed, he shook his raiment, and said unto them, Your blood be upon your own heads; I am clean...” (Acts 18:6)

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I'm a little confused by the wording of this sentence.

As I understand @Michiah-Imla's position, he has not sinned in the last decade.

Is this another OSAS thread or something else?

Your understanding is flawed.

M-I never said he didnt sin, he only dodged that they were "willful", as liars will always dodge this fact when trying to prove you can lose your salvaiton.
As if they didn't then their OWN WORDS just proved they lost THEIRS, according to their stated belief.
So, he's trying to get out of that web, and will never, as he'd have to be honest to do it, and then he'd have to understand Hebrews 10:26, and thats not going to happen for this Troll.

Also, your obsession with "OSAS" is well known
You should try to get over it, and use your mind for something worthwhile, if possible.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Can't answer my question. This tells me this thread is about OSAS.

You and this troll are going to the same cult?
Is that the issue?

Wrangler...... the answer you need is to read what this person wrote.
He wont admit that his confessed sins, are "willful", and i asked him 2x, and that's enough.

See if you can figure that out.

Also, My Thread is not related to "OSAS".

Maybe you can't understand that, which is more then likely.

And i'll tell you again.

Get over your obsession with OSAS.
You can do it.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
First of all, when I was converted (born again) all of my sins were taken away.

Actually...
1) Your sins were forgiven.
2) Your body (freely given unto death) crucified with Christ, was WASHED, by Jesus, SANCTIFIED (set apart), JUSTIFIED to be risen in glory....
3) But in fact...it was a heartfelt PROMISE to God....your body still lives.

THE WONDERMENT...
4) Your body’s sin....IS COVERED....by Gods Spirit (Pure LIGHT), that dwells IN your natural body. That IS your forgiven sin being OVERCOME by Gods LIGHT.
Light overcomes Darkness (SIN), that....according to scripture, God can no longer SEE your sin (overcome by His Light)...and thus God no more remembers your sin.
5) As well, WE have ( a loan if you will ) Jesus’ Perfected RISEN body, to DWELL IN....(until our own body is risen / perfect/glorified)....which is what is meant....”IN CHRIST”.

THE WONDERMENT...
6) When God Proclaims...it is what He says, whether or not WE can YET, see it manifested.
7) Once a man IS Converted (forgiven, soul saved, spirit born again)...
His NAME can never be blotted out of Gods BOOK of LIFE.
His NAME is entered into the Lambs BOOK of LIFE and can never be blotted out.
8) So as our BODY continues to LIVE naturally, SPIRITUALLY we are completely Prepared....body, soul, spirit....to go to the Lord when he summons.
9) and as out BODY continues to LIVE naturally....Absolutely men can TRESPASS against men, and Be TRESPASSED Against by other men.
(Accidentally, Intentionally....and the man IN CHRIST, is taught to Forgive Trespasses Against them...and Correct Trespasses they commit Against others...
10) Every time you hurt someone’s feelings, bump into someone, etc. and say: excuse me, pardon me, sorry....you are asking for another to Forgive your Trespass...and visa versa.

Since then I fulfill all the law according to this scripture:

“…he that loves another has fulfilled the law. For this, You shall not commit adultery, You shall not kill, You shall not steal, You shall not bear false witness, You shall not covet; and if there be any other commandment, it is briefly summed up in this saying, namely, You shall love your neighbour as yourself.” (Romans 13:8-9)

If you are a Gentile...you were not under the Law.
If you listen to Jesus; And note Jesus was speaking to Jews, who had been under the law for 4,000 years.

Matt 22:
[35] Then one of them, which was a lawyer, asked him a question, tempting him, and saying,
[36] Master, which is the great commandment in the law?
[37] Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.
[38] This is the first and great commandment.
[39] And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
[40] On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

Examine the TWO Commandments...
First ... and Second....
And realize this applies to EVERY MAN....who Accepts Belief...in God and the One God sent.

And realize natural men, by their own POWER can Love God AND Love Jesus......but not all LOVE Him....as the “Lord thy God”....
And realize natural men, by their own POWER seriously can NOT Love all people...

THIS applies AND IS Accomplished .... ONLY unto a Converted man, WHO has Gods Spirit (Power) IN them. Gods Power IN a man KEEPS a man “faithful to those two Commandments....which hangs all the law”.

Glory to God,
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No need to split hairs:

“…Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.” (John 1:29)

Taken away…

Forgiven…

Just like synonyms…

Understand in the spiritual sense...
As I said...What God says IS ALREADY DONE...recorded in His Records.

Understand in the flesh sense...
We WAIT...To See the MANIFESTATION of His Works...Raised IN a new body...
THAT has NOT happened.

1 John 1:
[8] If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.

Rom 4:
[7] Saying, Blessed are they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered.

Forgiven is not a synonym of: Taken away.
Forgiven synonyms are: Pardoned, Reinstated, Reconciled.

You can call it “splitting” hairs. I call it understanding.

Glory to God,
Taken

Reactions: mailmandan