What is your dream vacation/outing?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think going to heaven would be nice. I've heard of people having visions of heaven and the nature is so colorful they called it a rainbow planet. Don't know if that is true, but it sounds great!

RainbowBridgeViolano_2x1.jpg

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ya know I probably should say this. But perhaps every dream vacation has its dangers. When we went on our trip to Canada we were warned about the Grizzly bears. There was a lady that had been killed by one earlier on a hike. We pretty much stayed on the lake. So we were safe.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hawaii, I see a bit of that on Hawaii Five O.
You really have to go there to enjoy the beaches and scenery. We hiked down to a waterfall that was like something out of paradise. It was really cool. I'll see if I can find a video of the waterfall, there probably is one. Here's one but I don't think it's the same as the one we hiked to:

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
You really have to go there to enjoy the beaches and scenery. We hiked down to a waterfall that was like something out of paradise. It was really cool. I'll see if I can find a video of the waterfall, there probably is one. Here's one but I don't think it's the same as the one we hiked to:

Those waterfalls look amazing, looks like quite an adventure to get there, only Pacific Islands I have been to are the North and South Islands in New Zealand and they are both beautiful places, amazing scenery.

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Hawaii is really gorgeous. I spent a month on Oahu in 1970. Then in 1972, I took my mom to Oahu, Kauai, Maui and the Big Island of Hawaii.

I really loved Kauai the Garden Isle, although all of the islands were great. But Kauai is really really lush and has some inaccessible areas.

Jurassic Park was filmed on Kauai.

Currently the new Magnum P.I. series shows a lot of Oahu where Waikiki, Honolulu is located.

Pathfinder7

Mar 8, 2020
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Edinburgh, Scotland​
- '1910 World Missionary Conference' was held in Edinburgh..​
---​
Wales​
'1904-1905 Welsh Revival'​