What Is Your Super Power?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Covid can change that real fast for you, lol.
My smeller hasn't worked right since spring when I got Covid for the 2nd time.
I was convinced I didn't need to wear deodorant anymore until I realized I'd lost my sense of smell from Covid.

My sense of smell and sound is pretty keen. Never had an issue with heavy perspiration. Applying Deodorant was simply a learned behavior and stopped that years ago. But then, when everything began being manufactured overseas, I did notice, not sweat, but STINK. Every dark colored shirt, dark colored socks, “foreign manufactured” would reek of stink.
You can go into any low “discount” store, as walmart has marketed themselves as...especially in a smaller enclosed “dollar store” aisles, of clothing, baby pj’s, etc. THEY reek of chemicals.

Reactions: Ferris Bueller

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
...and the fleas?

Couldn’t say about that. He never mentioned fleas.
We have a dog, allowed in the house, not on human beds, but has his own bed. Plays in the Yard (acres), Runs in the words. Doesn’t get fleas, but does occasionally get a tic. He gets bathed about every 8 weeks, but brushed daily, “and massaged”,<—- lol and wiped down before he comes in the house.
Guess, it’s just paying daily attention.

Reactions: Ferris Bueller

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was convinced I didn't need to wear deodorant anymore until I realized I'd lost my sense of smell from Covid.

LoL!! Did we offend perhaps?

1303529714-funny-picture-it-doesnt-smell-that-bad-farting-dog.jpg

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Covid can change that real fast for you, lol.
My smeller hasn't worked right since spring when I got Covid for the 2nd time.

Sorry to hear this Ferris. My husband has covid right now. Thankfully me and the kids have not caught it, but prayer would be nice.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I used to do that. :) Good witnessing tool. Only you gotta be selective. One time I gave this guy a ride, and we ended up in the projects. I think he went in to do a drug deal. I'm sitting there waiting for him with gunshots going off four buildings away.

Kinda changed the way I looked at car ride evangelism, LoL.
Yes I agree...most of the people I give rides are familiar to me....I have a few that are "regulars"...lol.
Especially at the 1st of the month when they get their checks.

Reactions: amadeus