What Is Your Super Power?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

WalterandDebbie

Dec 14, 2009
USA
firstthings1sttab.tripod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Something you know that you are very good at. For example:

Time management is something that has been really in the forefront of skills that I have been exercising in the past few years.

Discernment is also increasing along with their associated gifts....
Maintenance around the apartments I find myself very good at doing all sorts of things, and working out with the forums, in my spare time reading is becoming great for different things.

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Time management is something that has been really in the forefront of skills that I have been exercising in the past few years.

I win 1st place on Super Nintendo Mario Kart every time, 70% of the time.

Okay but honestly, I'm pretty good at turning things that look like nothing them into something.

Someone needs something, I can sew it, crochet, knit, whatever, and I will find a way to do it for practically nothing.

And if the food is low and there is nothing and all I have is staples, praise God, he raised me well enough to know it's biscuits and gravy night.

Resourcefulness with practical things.

Teach me your ways. Lol I have no sense of time.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Hello sister, long time no see. I am very rarely on FB anymore so I don;t get to check out the prayer pages, I'm sorry...just don't like FB.

Super powers, Ahahahaha....well, ok. No spiritual gifts that I know of :(
I can cook good, can draw a mean sample of blood, I can train school bus drivers for their CDL licenses. I am a closet guitar player :D (play only for my own entertainment as, i really stink at it) Comforting others draws me as I feel their pain, I am a crier, daily. Ummmm....hmm. Nah, nothing else. My mowed lawn has to look perfect so, I do it myself, haha. I'm a bore! lol.

JazzyJeff15

May 12, 2021
Connecticut
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I guess I would say Im gifted physically. I have very good fighting skills for someone who is self trained but I also pray I don't get into any altercations. At this point I would only want to use them to defend the innocent and defensless

Im also a good basketball player and the Lord gifted me with persistence and a consistent desire to seek him daily
I win 1st place on Super Nintendo Mario Kart every time, 70% of the time.

Okay but honestly, I'm pretty good at turning things that look like nothing them into something.

Someone needs something, I can sew it, crochet, knit, whatever, and I will find a way to do it for practically nothing.

And if the food is low and there is nothing and all I have is staples, praise God, he raised me well enough to know it's biscuits and gravy night.

Teach me your ways. Lol I have no sense of time.
Super Mario Kart that is awesome! You would probably beat me at that, I haven't played that one in a while but I'm still very good at Mario Kart 64 and Mario Kart Wii
Im good at spelling. I should have competed for that.

English skills, I am good at. I can make a great resume.

I love teaching and presentations.
I would say I'm also good at spelling and English which are very good skills to have. I must admit I was a little better when I was younger though.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wow! you are a lawn perfectionist too! o_O I can tell you some stories.... hahaha!
Lol...
download5-5.jpg

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Something you know that you are very good at.

- Typing too fast, and making too many typos.
- Scratching my dog Mishka. Makes noises come out of her like you wouldn't believe.
- Out-irritating my wife (which is TRULY a superpower, cuz she's pretty darn good at it).
- Scaring the BeJesus out of people.
- Using bigger vocabulary when I'm ticked off.
- Accomplishing outdoor backyard projects very, very slowly.
- Listing what my superpowers are
- Being long-winded
- Eating three grocery stores and a horse without gaining weight...

Oh, and Posting animal pics:

the-world_s-top-10-best-images-of-animals-in-superman-costumes-4.jpg

Last edited:

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello sister, long time no see. I am very rarely on FB anymore so I don;t get to check out the prayer pages, I'm sorry...just don't like FB.

Super powers, Ahahahaha....well, ok. No spiritual gifts that I know of :(
I can cook good, can draw a mean sample of blood, I can train school bus drivers for their CDL licenses. I am a closet guitar player :D (play only for my own entertainment as, i really stink at it) Comforting others draws me as I feel their pain, I am a crier, daily. Ummmm....hmm. Nah, nothing else. My mowed lawn has to look perfect so, I do it myself, haha. I'm a bore! lol.
Compassion and brotherly (sisterly) love are your strong points.❤️

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Me too,Fluffers! I am the queen of the casserole. I'm pretty OK making bread, too. And we always have stuff to make biscuits and gravy. :)

FHII

Apr 9, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm a morning person. Some days I've either swam 1000 yards or ran 3 miles AS WELL AS cycled 9.5 miles before work at 7 AM.