What JESUS Taught Us At The Last Supper = John 13;3-5

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ElieG12

Oct 8, 2022
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah, Jesus was appointed heir:

Psal. 2: 7 Let me proclaim the decree of Jehovah;
He said to me: “You are my son;
Today I have become your father.
8 Ask of me, and I will give nations as your inheritance
And the ends of the earth as your possession."

... and his brothers as joint heirs with him:

Rom. 8:16 The spirit itself bears witness with our spirit that we are God’s children. 17 If, then, we are children, we are also heirs—heirs indeed of God, but joint heirs with Christ—provided we suffer together so that we may also be glorified together.

Beutifully exposed in the Scriptures. :dusted:
Was God appointed heir? :rolleyes:

ElieG12

Oct 8, 2022
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God the Son was.
So, he was not the owner yet. Interesting. :cool:

Heb. 1:2 Now at the end of these days he has spoken to us by means of a Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, and through whom he made the systems of things.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So, he was not the owner yet. Interesting. :cool:

Heb. 1:2 Now at the end of these days he has spoken to us by means of a Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, and through whom he made the systems of things.
Revelation 11:15
And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.

Satan is still temporary king of the world, though Jesus owns it.

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Don't have to I know what I said, if you disagree please list teh post(s) where I supposedly disagreed with myself. I am positive it is you misreading me.
You said very clearly:
I know where you are going with this and you are wrong. Alterations are done for two and only two reasons:

1. To take an archaic or old word and bring it into modern language for easier understanding
and

2. To alter the meaning of the inspired word of God to promote false doctrine.
If you still agree with what you said, then like I said I couldn't have stated it better myself sir. I fully agree.