What makes a doctrine false?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Keturah

Dec 19, 2022
Here
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Duertonmomy chapter 13. God warns us to stay clear of false preachers. Teaching contrary to Gods word. Today its traditions of men. Many denominations teach tradition of men. Colossians chapter 2:8. Warns us of men who would spoil us through philosophy or vain deceit or traditions. Get the picture. If preachers say a apple caused sin in garden of eden. ITS A LIE. Eve was beguiled by the serpent who is satan. She had sexual relations with satan. Then Adam knew his wife, read Corinthians chapter 11 for documentation. Eve had twins. Two different fathers. Easy to understand. Is it sound doctrine or false doctrine.
Blasphemy................#142
Serpent seed is a blasphemous heresy & is banned on most "Christian" forums!

• Love
Reactions: amigo de christo

Keturah

Dec 19, 2022
Here
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@strepho

Do you believe this heresy?.
It has propagated to be used in neo-nazisn, kkk, white supremacy, hate groups & those whom separate any people of any color but white ,as being of satan's seed.

It has been espoused by religious nutters in building religious factions posing under the umbrella of " Christianity".

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How and why a person believes, we can never know until Judgement Day. Fact is Christ died for the sins of everybody and took away the sins of the world. This must never be reduced to Him dying only for the elect, otherwise He would not be justified in claiming He could judge those He will ultimately reject. They would not be His to own or disown. "Many called but few are chosen", doesn't mean we are predetermined to be accepted or rejected. The choice depends on the call.
A clearer picture of God's purpose is given by the symbolism given in Genesis by the historical incident that happened to Adam and Eve. It shows that they had a choice to accept or reject God's commands. They were rejected because they disobeyed, not because they were predetermined to be rejected. Jacob was chosen to be the inheritor of the birth right before He was born, but Esau wasn't rejected fro this because he was pre-excluded from God's grace,if he really was, but that we all live at determined times and in destined ways, and have our lives marked by God in certain ways but we can choose much of what happens to and for us.
Not all sons born of Abraham could inherit the birth right, but only through Isaac. We must not misread one passage in the Holy Bible that to make it undo another. All the Bible is inspired by God. God desires all people to be saved and to come to a knowledge of the truth. .
I do have a simple question my friend .
You know when we read the book of revelation how it say near the end
That we are not to ADD TOO , or TAKE from that book .
Okay here is my reminder . In that book , the one we are not to add to nor take from .
I see a place of torment for the unbelievers . What i never once see , SO LETS NOT ADD TO THAT BOOK
is the mention that those who go to the lake of fire , EVER GET OUT .
NEVER says that . SO lets not teach they do .
It never says they do ,
SO if we , me , you or anyone comes along
and tries to teach that somehow at the most the lake of fire is place of punishment and that later FOLKS GET OUT
and are rejoined to GOD . I WOULDNT TEACH THAT . cause THAT would be ADDING TOO .
SO just in case one might want to teach that , MY ADVICE IS DONT . DONT add too or take from that book .
THE THING WE SHOULD RATHER TEACH IS WHAT JESUS TUAGHT .
TRUE BELIEVERS WILL NEVER FACE IT . SO if we want folks SAVED , PREACH JESUS and not false hope .
EVER ONCE .
THE BOOK of revelation never said and some spent more time and others less time but in the end they are released
and rejoined with GOD . SO LET NOT TEACHING TRY AND CONVINCE US OF THIS .
The simple truth is , JUST PREACH JESUS TO THE LOST and to all that has breath . CAUSE ONE THING I DO KNOW IS THIS
IF YE BELIEVE ON HIM , YOU WONT GO THERE . And ps , IT BETTER BE THE BIBLCAL CHRIST
not another jesus that ACCEPTS SINS . cause that one , YEP IT CANT SAVE .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@strepho

Do you believe this heresy?.
It has propagated to be used in neo-nazisn, kkk, white supremacy, hate groups & those whom separate any people of any color but white ,as being of satan's seed.

It has been espoused by religious nutters in building religious factions posing under the umbrella of " Christianity".
I never heard of that serpent seed stuff . SOUNDS LIKE A LIE FROM HADES .
Cause the bible i read SAYS WHY . they ate of the tree , they disobeyed GOD . HIMS SAYS IT DONT MEAN THAT .
THUS , in effect HE IS CALLING THE SCRIPTURE A LIE . AND WE AINT GONNA FOLLOW such men , IS WE DEAR FRIEND .
Exactly . SPOT ON RIGHT my friend . EXPOSE ALL ERROR .

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Cause the bible i read SAYS WHY . they ate of the tree , they disobeyed GOD . HIMS SAYS IT DONT MEAN THAT .
THUS , in effect HE IS CALLING THE SCRIPTURE A LIE . AND WE AINT GONNA FOLLOW such men , IS WE DEAR FRIEND .
Are you being racist again? Keturah's meaning is clear.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Blasphemy................#142
Serpent seed is a blasphemous heresy & is banned on most "Christian" forums!
Folks gonna hate us for our love of the bible . But lambs gonna expose all errors
and lambs simply GONNA BELIEVE what is ALREADY WRITTEN , and not men who try and bring fables .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you being racist again? Keturah's meaning is clear.
You might wanna re read what i said and take the lens of your hatred of me away for just a second .
KETURAH SAW What i said , SHE AGREED WITH IT . I was AGREEING WITH HER JIM .
But you deep rooted hate of me has you seeing anything i write as negativity and hate and racial .
Take the social false gospel log out of your eye and you might see a bit more clearly jim .
I ACTUALLY AGREED WITH HER . SHE EVEN KNEW I DID . but not you jim . Not you
cause even my breathing bothers you .

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Jim B
Why do you so strongly dislike Amigo?

Any problem, issue or sin we might have WE CAN BRING TO THE LORD!
Because Jesus instructed us, quoting the Old Testament, to love our neighbor as ourself. @amigo's posts are filled with condemnation of almost all people, including much of the body of Christ. I don't recall a single post of his that did anything but.

In my opinion, he regards himself as a latter-day "Old Testament" prophet who has been directed by God to condemn all "evil doers". This, of course, elevates himself (in his own eyes), but is contrary to Matthew 7:1, which clearly states "Do not judge, so that you may not be judged".

Here is a perfect example, a recent post of his (verbatim): "Folks gonna hate us for our love of the bible . But lambs gonna expose all errors and lambs simply GONNA BELIEVE what is ALREADY WRITTEN , and not men who try and bring fables ." "Folks gonna hate us for our love of the bible" is total nonsense. Many, many, many people love the Bible. He is explaining their dislike of him by implying that he loves the Bible but others don't! He is claiming that if a person disagrees with him, they are actually opposing God's word, as though he is God! and that those who have a different view are bringing fables!

Matthew 7:1-5, “Do not judge, so that you may not be judged. For the judgment you give will be the judgment you get, and the measure you give will be the measure you get. Why do you see the speck in your neighbor’s eye but do not notice the log in your own eye? Or how can you say to your neighbor, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ while the log is in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your neighbor’s eye."

He has apparently dropped his not-so-subtle racist comments, but still is vitriolic about the so-called "social gospel" (which he has yet to define), which, as I understand it, agrees with John 3:16-17, "For God so loved the world that he gave his only Son, so that everyone who believes in him may not perish but may have eternal life. “Indeed, God did not send the Son into the world to condemn the world but in order that the world might be saved through him."

I cannot recall one single post of his which expresses God's love. Jesus died for all people; those who preach intolerance and judgement are doing so contrary to God's will. There is no better example than @amigo.

Last edited:

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How and why a person believes, we can never know until Judgement Day. Fact is Christ died for the sins of everybody and took away the sins of the world. This must never be reduced to Him dying only for the elect, otherwise He would not be justified in claiming He could judge those He will ultimately reject. They would not be His to own or disown. "Many called but few are chosen", doesn't mean we are predetermined to be accepted or rejected. The choice depends on the call.
A clearer picture of God's purpose is given by the symbolism given in Genesis by the historical incident that happened to Adam and Eve. It shows that they had a choice to accept or reject God's commands. They were rejected because they disobeyed, not because they were predetermined to be rejected. Jacob was chosen to be the inheritor of the birth right before He was born, but Esau wasn't rejected fro this because he was pre-excluded from God's grace,if he really was, but that we all live at determined times and in destined ways, and have our lives marked by God in certain ways but we can choose much of what happens to and for us.
Not all sons born of Abraham could inherit the birth right, but only through Isaac. We must not misread one passage in the Holy Bible that to make it undo another. All the Bible is inspired by God. God desires all people to be saved and to come to a knowledge of the truth. .
No this is a misconception that people have been taught to believe.

Jesus is the propitiation for the sins of the whole world. Propitiation means acceptable sacrifice. He made all people savable, but did not take away the sins of teh unbeliever.

In order for that sacrifice to be appropriated to oneself, one has trust in Jesus! The removal is based on grace through faith in Jesus! If one dies rejecting Christ, they must pay for their own sins for rejecting the only acceptable sacrifice god accepts.

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No this is a misconception that people have been taught to believe.

Jesus is the propitiation for the sins of the whole world. Propitiation means acceptable sacrifice. He made all people savable, but did not take away the sins of teh unbeliever.

In order for that sacrifice to be appropriated to oneself, one has trust in Jesus! The removal is based on grace through faith in Jesus! If one dies rejecting Christ, they must pay for their own sins for rejecting the only acceptable sacrifice god accepts.
Great post!

Reactions: Ronald Nolette

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Folks gonna hate us for our love of the bible . But lambs gonna expose all errors
and lambs simply GONNA BELIEVE what is ALREADY WRITTEN , and not men who try and bring fables .
You already wrote this in another post. You are clearly deluded! You write "Folks gonna hate us for our love of the bible" which is absurd. What I and others dislike is the way you clearly distort what the Bible says.

Jesus said, repeating the words of the Old Testament, "love your neighbor as yourself" but you, in your delusion think that if people disagree with you, it's because you love the Bible and they don't. That is nothing but judgmental, self-righteous [expletive].

Keturah

Dec 19, 2022
Here
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Because Jesus instructed us, quoting the Old Testament, to love our neighbor as ourself. @amigo's posts are filled with condemnation of almost all people, including much of the body of Christ. I don't recall a single post of his that did anything but.

In my opinion, he regards himself as a latter-day "Old Testament" prophet who has been directed by God to condemn all "evil doers". This, of course, elevates himself (in his own eyes), but is contrary to Matthew 7:1, which clearly states "Do not judge, so that you may not be judged".

Here is a perfect example, a recent post of his (verbatim): "Folks gonna hate us for our love of the bible . But lambs gonna expose all errors and lambs simply GONNA BELIEVE what is ALREADY WRITTEN , and not men who try and bring fables ." "Folks gonna hate us for our love of the bible" is total nonsense. Many, many, many people love the Bible. He is explaining their dislike of him by implying that he loves the Bible but others don't! He is claiming that if a person disagrees with him, they are actually opposing God's word, as though he is God! and that those who have a different view are bringing fables!

Matthew 7:1-5, “Do not judge, so that you may not be judged. For the judgment you give will be the judgment you get, and the measure you give will be the measure you get. Why do you see the speck in your neighbor’s eye but do not notice the log in your own eye? Or how can you say to your neighbor, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ while the log is in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your neighbor’s eye."

He has apparently dropped his not-so-subtle racist comments, but still is vitriolic about the so-called "social gospel" (which he has yet to define), which, as I understand it, agrees with John 3:16-17, "For God so loved the world that he gave his only Son, so that everyone who believes in him may not perish but may have eternal life. “Indeed, God did not send the Son into the world to condemn the world but in order that the world might be saved through him."

I cannot recall one single post of his which expresses God's love. Jesus died for all people; those who preach intolerance and judgement are doing so contrary to God's will. There is no better example than @amigo.
Thanks for answering ,but I disagree.
Your post to @amigo de christo are just as full of vitriol & hate to him as any you suppose his spits out....only I rarely see him address his _____ to anyone in particular.

Reactions: amigo de christo

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You might wanna re read what i said and take the lens of your hatred of me away for just a second .
KETURAH SAW What i said , SHE AGREED WITH IT . I was AGREEING WITH HER JIM .
But you deep rooted hate of me has you seeing anything i write as negativity and hate and racial .
Take the social false gospel log out of your eye and you might see a bit more clearly jim .
I ACTUALLY AGREED WITH HER . SHE EVEN KNEW I DID . but not you jim . Not you
cause even my breathing bothers you .
Blah, blah, blah. Not once have you defined the "social gospel" that you go on and on about.

Your posts, including this one, are always filled with judgement of others. Jesus said to "love your neighbor as yourself". Why not give it a try?

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am going to reply to this a second time because it clearly reveals your bizarre thinking.

"Folks gonna hate us for our love of the bible" is just plain nonsense. Many of us love the Bible, read it constantly, and value what it says. Your false implication is that you love and understand what the Bible says and that people hate you for that, whereas the truth is that it's what you (falsely) claim what the Bible says that causes others, including me, to disagree with you. You, in your paranoia, see that as personal hatred. That is really, really sad!

"Lambs gonna expose all errors" is meaningless. What errors? Errors in the Bible?

"Lambs simply GONNA BELIEVE what is ALREADY WRITTEN" is more of the same delusional thinking. I and many others believe what has been already written, meaning the "books" of the Bible and their clear message about salvation. Your implication is that you alone understand what is written and others don't. Are you infallible? Is your personal interpretation of God's written word the pure truth? If it wasn't so sad, it would be laughable.

"... and not men who try and bring fables" is more of the same. You think that your writing about the Bible's contents is infallible, but those who disagree with your interpretation are "bringing fables". WHAT IS THE MATTER WITH YOU??? Are you really that deluded? Do you really think that you alone have perfect understanding and that those who disagree are liars?

Your constant self-glorification is sickening! Why not get on your knees, ask God to forgive you for your arrogance, and "wash the feet" of your brothers and sisters? Then you might begin the healing that is so necessary. I doubt that you will do that, now or in the future. You will most probably continue in your arrogance until you stand before Christ and He asks you why you so viciously attacked Him!

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Okay, I'm following your advice to "EXPOSE ALL ERROR".

a) It is easy enough to find out about the "serpent seed stuff". Just go online and look it up.
b) @Keturah explained why it is wrong in posts #261 and #262.
c) What on earth does "HIMS SAYS IT DONT MEAN THAT" mean? You don't even know what you're disagreeing with!! Where did whoever "HIMS" is say that they didn't "eat of the tree" (actually the fruit, not the bark) and/or that they "disobeyed God"?
d) and then you write "in effect HE IS CALLING THE SCRIPTURE A LIE". Where/when/how?

MORE OF YOUR IRRATIONAL RANTING.

Last edited:

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks for answering ,but I disagree.
Your post to @amigo de christo are just as full of vitriol & hate to him as any you suppose his spits out....only I rarely see him address his _____ to anyone in particular.
Thanks for answering, but I disagree with him and his self-righteous, judgmental posts. However, we agree on this: his posts are rarely, if ever, addressed to anyone in particular. He continually judges and condemns people whom he has never met. Not the people on this forum (although he does that on occasion) but people in general including many of the body of Christ. He has never met them but he sits on judgment of them, "playing God".