What makes a doctrine false?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No evidence, simply your unfounded, biased opinion.
Plenty of evidence . You dont see me trying to twist the scrips to make romans one try and say something else .
IT plainly said that men with men or women with women is working that which is UNSEEMINGLY .
AND JIM . guess what , ITS NOT THE ONLY SIN either . NOR IS IT THE ONLY SIN i would or do warn against .
BUT IT seems to be the one sin you and liberals ,and yalls theology seems to be trying to find a way
to justify . I SEE what ya wrote . YOU do realize ITS SIN .
And no way is a man with man or woman with woman marriage LOVE . its UNSEEEMINGLY JIM .
I dont care if they do many good works and gave all their goods to the poor
IF YE HAVE NOT CHARITY IT WILL PROFIT NOTHING .
and charity dont rejoice in inquity nor behave itself unseeminly . ITS TIME TO CORRECT ALL SIN within the CHURCH JIM .
NOT just some sins . ALL SINS . YES EVEN HOMOSEXUALITY . YES even abortion .
YES even the LOVE OF MONEY . YES even ...............and that list goes on and on .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
OH its an answer . it is just not the answer you want to hear .
I already answered you . Try going back and reading what i told you .
No thanks. I have read your stuff many times and I understand where you're coming from. Your self-righteousness and jealousy of those who are more educated and more compassionate than you are abundantly clear.

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Plenty of evidence . You dont see me trying to twist the scrips to make romans one try and say something else .
IT plainly said that men with men or women with women is working that which is UNSEEMINGLY .
AND JIM . guess what , ITS NOT THE ONLY SIN either . NOR IS IT THE ONLY SIN i would or do warn against .
BUT IT seems to be the one sin you and liberals ,and yalls theology seems to be trying to find a way
And no way is a man with man or woman with woman marriage LOVE . its UNSEEEMINGLY JIM .
and charity dont rejoice in inquity nor behave itself unseeminly . ITS TIME TO CORRECT ALL SIN within the CHURCH JIM .
YES even the LOVE OF MONEY . YES even ...............and that list goes on and on .
LOL! Total nonsensical blabber. You condemn some people because of their sexual behavior but ignore those who commit murder. God is love.

For God so loved the world..!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No thanks. I have read your stuff many times and I understand where you're coming from. Your self-righteousness and jealousy of those who are more educated and more compassionate than you are abundantly clear.
It aint compassion to leave folks in sin JIM . ITS hate cause the end of sin is death jim .
You aint compassionate at all . You THINK you are being loving kind and caring
ITS PAUL and CHRIST AND JUDE and peter and james and john who knew the LOVE OF GOD .
THEY corrected error within the church . THE PROGRESSIVE dung pile says OVER LOOK IT
IT WONT WORK jim . it wont save them . HAVE SOME LOVE JIM . And not the love of the world etiher
cause that love aint love jim . Its sensual , it wont correct certain errors , BUT MAN IT SURE WILL
condmen with fury those who would correct error . repeat after me .
Now does that ring a bell .
REMEMBER when i wrote to you and said
repeat after me that progressivism is false
that the social gospel is false . and YOU defended both .
THEN over five week later , yesteday to be exact you come back acting LIKE YOU DONT EVEN KNOW what the social gospel was
and had to look it up .
I TOLD YA , i have a good memory jim . YOU BETTER HURY NOW and start ERASING some of your older comments
BEFORE FOLKS catch on that you are simply trying to decieve folks . I ALREADY KNOW WHAT YOU BELEIVE JIM
and i know how the progressives work . You aint fooling me . NOW Hurry .
OH wait , DID YOU FORGET where and when you posted those responses . CAUSE I DIDNT .
You better hurry and go to every post that ever made mention of homosexaulity or abortion
AND START ERASING your responses . cause YOU are SERIOUSLY CONTRADICTING yourself and trying to PLAY
as though YOU didnt even know what the social gospel was . JIM , most folks wont remember things ,
BUT if most folks just go and look at those posts , THEY WILL SEE what you said in times past
about the bible , about the social gospel , about progressivism . AND THEN they gonna know
you are just trying to decieve folks . HURRY JIM start erasing things .

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You quote 1 Corinthians 13. TRY READING IT!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LOL! Total nonsensical blabber. You condemn some people because of their sexual behavior but ignore those who commit murder. God is love.

For God so loved the world..!
OH i have spoke out against abortion jim . So wrong you are . I have also spoke out even against
SELF DEFENSE . YOU looking at a man who has done those things .
YOU even agreed with my post about where i said JESUS TAUGHT us about not defening ourselves .
YOU EVEN agreed with me when i showed how stephen didnt fight back .
YOU forget things real easily my friend . YET call me the DUMMY . pS , NO i wont call you a dumby at all .
BUT i will say this , YOU ARE BIENG MISLED BIG TIME . NOW hurry and go try and find
even that post so you can erase it too before folks find out OL AMIGO aint the MONSTER you trying to make me out to be .

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It aint compassion to leave folks in sin JIM . ITS hate cause the end of sin is death jim .
ITS PAUL and CHRIST AND JUDE and peter and james and john who knew the LOVE OF GOD .
THEY corrected error within the church . THE PROGRESSIVE dung pile says OVER LOOK IT
IT WONT WORK jim . it wont save them . HAVE SOME LOVE JIM . And not the love of the world etiher
cause that love aint love jim . Its sensual , it wont correct certain errors , BUT MAN IT SURE WILL
THEN over five week later , yesteday to be exact you come back acting LIKE YOU DONT EVEN KNOW what the social gospel was
and had to look it up .
I TOLD YA , i have a good memory jim . YOU BETTER HURY NOW and start ERASING some of your older comments
BEFORE FOLKS catch on that you are simply trying to decieve folks . I ALREADY KNOW WHAT YOU BELEIVE JIM
OH wait , DID YOU FORGET where and when you posted those responses . CAUSE I DIDNT .
You better hurry and go to every post that ever made mention of homosexaulity or abortion
AND START ERASING your responses . cause YOU are SERIOUSLY CONTRADICTING yourself and trying to PLAY
as though YOU didnt even know what the social gospel was . JIM , most folks wont remember things ,
BUT if most folks just go and look at those posts , THEY WILL SEE what you said in times past
about the bible , about the social gospel , about progressivism . AND THEN they gonna know
LOL!!! You are making no sense!

You have never answered my questions about your education or defined "the social gospel". Gee, I wonder why!!!

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
OH i have spoke out against abortion jim . So wrong you are . I have also spoke out even against
SELF DEFENSE . YOU looking at a man who has done those things .
YOU even agreed with my post about where i said JESUS TAUGHT us about not defening ourselves .
YOU EVEN agreed with me when i showed how stephen didnt fight back .
YOU forget things real easily my friend . YET call me the DUMMY . pS , NO i wont call you a dumby at all .
BUT i will say this , YOU ARE BIENG MISLED BIG TIME . NOW hurry and go try and find
even that post so you can erase it too before folks find out OL AMIGO aint the MONSTER you trying to make me out to be .
Why can't you write in reasonably correct English? Why won't you answer my questions? Are you ashamed?

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You quote 1 Corinthians 13. TRY READING IT!
Forgetful . You cant remember those posts can you . BUT I DO .
Yet you call me the big ol dummy and rest in your beloved so called college education .
A LITTLE dummy , by the grace of GOD can and does remember things well jim .
GUESS ol amigo aint the dumb redneck you thought i was .
DO NOT FEEL bad . MOST FOLKS think i am dumb and slow minded . SO hey , its understood why you did .
BUT just know this , BEFORE I CAME TO CHRIST most folks thought i was one WISE SMART MAN and marveled
at how well i could remember things . JIM , be careful .
You dont realize how easy it could be for me to expose you . My advice is
STOP attacking ol amigo and rather lets start afresh and anew .
THEN simply listen to what i say . DONT SEE everything as an attack
just listen to the words . I aint the hater or the monster you and the progressive mentality has tuaght you to think i am .
I AM LOOKING OUT FOR THE WELFARE OF ALL , cause i SIMPLY LOVE and DESIRE ONLY GOOD for ALL THE PEOPLE .
YES JIM . EVEN YOU . EVEN YOU i desire GOOD FOR .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why can't you write in reasonably correct English? Why won't you answer my questions? Are you ashamed?
I already answered you about college . i already did that . I DID GO TO college jim .
I told you this . You are not paying attention at all .
WHO GIVES A RIP about all of that . WHO cares if i had a phd and you only had a masters .
NONE OF THAT WOULD MATTER . OR vice versa . IF say i only had a masters degree
and you had a PHD . IT DONT MATTER JIM .
COLLEGE is wordly education jim . ITS ALL IT IS .
Even if my memory is better than yours , OR NOT , THAT DONT MATTER EITHER .
I dont think myself better than you or anyone just cause i learned things so fast in school .
NOW I USED TOO .
Wanna hear a true story .
IN college algebra we were factoring . The teacher gave us a ton of problems
and he then had the class begin . Whoever finished first STOPPED .
I remember how prideful me and my TWIN brother were jim . HOW we were beaming with pride at one another
CAUSE , he did finish first but only by a few seconds . BUT THEN we both sat around
and were looking at the people still going on and on and just beaming at how SMART we thougth we were .
It took at least five minutes till the next person got done . YEAH JIM . I was a pride filled
pile of dung that HAD A GIFT OF INTELLIGENCE but chose to waste it on mY OWN FOOLISH PRIDE
and looked down on others . Same with history . Got the best grades on tests
and loved it . And so on and so forth . WE , me and my brother WERE FULL OF OURSELVES , OF PRIDE
PRAISE GOD he took all that away from me . My mind still works , i mean i can still learn and still remember things .
BUT I HAVE ZERO DESIRE FOR ALL THAT NONSENSE NOW .
NONE Of it mattered . WHAT matters is this and this alone . WE DO WE TRULY KNOW GOD
And i am big time worried about YOU in that department . You are not being judged nor do i am think i am the better .
I ALREADY KNOW the only goodness i have , righteousness i have cometh of GOD .
BUT ALL SIN AND ERROR MUST BE CORRECTED IN THE CHURCH JIM . IT dont make me the hater
IT SIMPLY MEANS I DESIRE GOOD FOR THEM ALL .

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Forgetful . You cant remember those posts can you . BUT I DO .
Yet you call me the big ol dummy and rest in your beloved so called college education .
A LITTLE dummy , by the grace of GOD can and does remember things well jim .
GUESS ol amigo aint the dumb redneck you thought i was .
DO NOT FEEL bad . MOST FOLKS think i am dumb and slow minded . SO hey , its understood why you did .
BUT just know this , BEFORE I CAME TO CHRIST most folks thought i was one WISE SMART MAN and marveled
at how well i could remember things . JIM , be careful .
You dont realize how easy it could be for me to expose you . My advice is
STOP attacking ol amigo and rather lets start afresh and anew .
THEN simply listen to what i say . DONT SEE everything as an attack
just listen to the words . I aint the hater or the monster you and the progressive mentality has tuaght you to think i am .
I AM LOOKING OUT FOR THE WELFARE OF ALL , cause i SIMPLY LOVE and DESIRE ONLY GOOD for ALL THE PEOPLE .
YES JIM . EVEN YOU . EVEN YOU i desire GOOD FOR .
LOL! You are DELUDED! And you will not answer my questions. Gee, I wonder why!

BTW, did Christ make you dumb? Because that's what you wrote.

"BEFORE I CAME TO CHRIST most folks thought i was one WISE SMART MAN" but now "MOST FOLKS think i am dumb and slow minded"

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I already answered you about college . i already did that . I DID GO TO college jim .
I told you this . You are not paying attention at all .
WHO GIVES A RIP about all of that . WHO cares if i had a phd and you only had a masters .
NONE OF THAT WOULD MATTER . OR vice versa . IF say i only had a masters degree
and you had a PHD . IT DONT MATTER JIM .
COLLEGE is wordly education jim . ITS ALL IT IS .
Even if my memory is better than yours , OR NOT , THAT DONT MATTER EITHER .
I dont think myself better than you or anyone just cause i learned things so fast in school .
NOW I USED TOO .
Wanna hear a true story .
IN college algebra we were factoring . The teacher gave us a ton of problems
and he then had the class begin . Whoever finished first STOPPED .
I remember how prideful me and my TWIN brother were jim . HOW we were beaming with pride at one another
CAUSE , he did finish first but only by a few seconds . BUT THEN we both sat around
and were looking at the people still going on and on and just beaming at how SMART we thougth we were .
It took at least five minutes till the next person got done . YEAH JIM . I was a pride filled
pile of dung that HAD A GIFT OF INTELLIGENCE but chose to waste it on mY OWN FOOLISH PRIDE
and looked down on others . Same with history . Got the best grades on tests
and loved it . And so on and so forth . WE , me and my brother WERE FULL OF OURSELVES , OF PRIDE
PRAISE GOD he took all that away from me . My mind still works , i mean i can still learn and still remember things .
BUT I HAVE ZERO DESIRE FOR ALL THAT NONSENSE NOW .
NONE Of it mattered . WHAT matters is this and this alone . WE DO WE TRULY KNOW GOD
And i am big time worried about YOU in that department . You are not being judged nor do i am think i am the better .
I ALREADY KNOW the only goodness i have , righteousness i have cometh of GOD .
BUT ALL SIN AND ERROR MUST BE CORRECTED IN THE CHURCH JIM . IT dont make me the hater
IT SIMPLY MEANS I DESIRE GOOD FOR THEM ALL .
Did you ever take an English class? Because your writing is consistently AWFUL.

An example: WHAT matters is this and this alone . WE DO WE TRULY KNOW GOD.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LOL! You are DELUDED! And you will not answer my questions. Gee, I wonder why!

BTW, did Christ make you dumb? Because that's what you wrote.

"BEFORE I CAME TO CHRIST most folks thought i was one WISE SMART MAN" but now "MOST FOLKS think i am dumb and slow minded"
Because i was wise in the wisdom of this world jim . But i became a fool to all that wisdom through the grace of GOD .
That is what i mean jim . ITS all vain and it cannot lead one to GOD . Smart as we think we is
the wisdom of man cannot lead one to GOD . abandon all physoclogy .
AND YES JIM I TOOK THAT TOO and even the teacher told me on the first day how wise i was on things .
BUT ITS ALL DUNG JIM . That is what i mean . Most folks think i am dumb
cause i have abandoned all that . I even warn against physcology now . I even warn against evolution .
SOMETHING I USED TO BE REAL BIG ON JIM .
Most folks think a creation mindset is dumb jim . BUT ITS RIGHT .
EVERYTHING IN THAT BIBLE IS RIGHT .

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Because i was wise in the wisdom of this world jim . But i became a fool to all that wisdom through the grace of GOD .
That is what i mean jim . ITS all vain and it cannot lead one to GOD . Smart as we think we is
the wisdom of man cannot lead one to GOD . abandon all physoclogy .
AND YES JIM I TOOK THAT TOO and even the teacher told me on the first day how wise i was on things .
BUT ITS ALL DUNG JIM . That is what i mean . Most folks think i am dumb
cause i have abandoned all that . I even warn against physcology now . I even warn against evolution .
SOMETHING I USED TO BE REAL BIG ON JIM .
Most folks think a creation mindset is dumb jim . BUT ITS RIGHT .
EVERYTHING IN THAT BIBLE IS RIGHT .
I got a good laugh out of this: "Smart as we think we is the wisdom of man cannot lead one to GOD . abandon all physoclogy ."

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did you ever take an English class? Because your writing is consistently AWFUL.

An example: WHAT matters is this and this alone . WE DO WE TRULY KNOW GOD.
actually yes i did jim . and i did quite well in that too .
ITS the computer jim . NO i aint blaming it , its just i never learned to use punucations and etc .
And i often write just like i would be speaking . That is all it is jim .
IF i had a pen in my hand . I write just fine . PLUS i type fast and often mistype .
AND ps , i know it dont seem like it , but SPELLILNG was always a strong suit .
yeah i know about religion and religion and etc . I know i type fast and often make the same mistakes .
Dont let that fool ya my friend . ITs just the way i type .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I got a good laugh out of this: "Smart as we think we is the wisdom of man cannot lead one to GOD . abandon all physoclogy ."
That is MY POINT JIM . YOU STILL PRIDE YOURSELF in the same junk i used to pride myself in as well .
ABANDON PHYSCOLOGY JIM . and ps , I KNOW It has truths in it . BUT NOT THE TRUTH
and it has DESTROYED churches who trust in it .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sigmund freud was just a man with intellect jim . He had many thoughts
and saw things through THE LENS OF MAN the WISDOM OF MAN .
No matter if truths are in it , IT WONT LEAD ONE TO GOD , rather far from GOD . that too is a fact .
And physcology seems to always change with the times .
I mean back in the day they had some things right that now today THEY HAVE DEAD WRONG .
TODAYS physcology sees gay marriage as good ,
back in the day if even a man thought he was a woman , EVEN THE PHYSOCOLOGISTS were still wise enough
to call that MADNESS . NOT TODAY JIM . PHYSCOLOY DOES as the WORLD DOES JIM .
IT ALWAYS CHANGES WITH THE TIMES , IT MIGHT CONTAIN TRUTHS BUT NEVER WILL IT CONTAIN THE TRUTH .

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
and had to look it up .
You use the term "social gospel" ad nauseum but that term means something different from what you think it means. That is why I looked it up. You have yet to define what you mean!

And if you claim to have attended college (at least some college) why can't you write even reasonable English?

And you claim to understand early 17th Century Englyshe? LOL!!!!!

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is MY POINT JIM . YOU STILL PRIDE YOURSELF in the same junk i used to pride myself in as well .
ABANDON PHYSCOLOGY JIM . and ps , I KNOW It has truths in it . BUT NOT THE TRUTH
and it has DESTROYED churches who trust in it .
You wrote about psychology, not me. Try telling the truth once in a while.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The wisdom of man will always change in time . THE WORD OF GOD WILL NOT CHANGE .
THE wisdom of men will always change and go with the flows of society
the wisdom of man embraces evolution and change and thus believes that knowledge gets better in time .
The wisdom of men will holler and say things like the bible is outdated .
OR that we know more about homosexaulity than the primative man did back then .
BUT WHAT THE MIND OF MAN DOES NOT KNOW NOR CAN IT KNOW
IS THAT GOD HAS ALWAYS KNOWN FAR MORE THAN MAN about ANY SUBJECT .
and that what HE said from the beginning IS AS TRUE back then as it is TODAY .
THUS i say , WHATEVER GOD SAYS , NOW THAT IS TRUTH . ME IS STICKING TO THE BIBLE .
Cause man will change and times do change , BUT THE TRUTH changes NOT and shall endure forever .