What makes a doctrine false?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The greatest question to ask of concern during these times should be:

What is the "lie" and who are the "false teachers" foretold to bring "destructive doctrines" into the church causing "strong delusion"--and have I believed them?

Most have.
That BE the question .
Note a strong delusion to believe a WHAT . A LIE .
keep that in mind the next time anyone tries to imply muslims , those of other religoins
have their own salvic plan they just do in a different way . Cause THAT BE A LIE .
there is only ONE plan of salvation , only ONE GOPSEL by which a man can be saved .
Muslims and others are not working out squat . Do not KNOW GOD
and DO NOT FOLLOW GOD .
But a lie sure has come in and more and more seem to be buying
into a lie that has indeed REJECTED the LOVE of THE TRUTH whereby they could have BEEN SAVED .
Beware the abraham peace accords and religious tolerance
act by which they are simply merging the religoins .
BEWARE IT . its lie , its love cannot save , IT IS NO GOSPEL OF GOD .
For this cause HE SENT UNTO THEM A STRONG DELUSION that they should beleive a lie and be damned .
THEY REJECTED SOMETHING . OH YEAH , THE LOVE OF THE TRUTH , aka THAT WOULD BE THE TRUE GOSPEL .
they are replacing the gospel that saves with a gospel that graves . and more and more do buy into it daily .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The greatest question to ask of concern during these times should be:

What is the "lie" and who are the "false teachers" foretold to bring "destructive doctrines" into the church causing "strong delusion"--and have I believed them?

Most have.
DO not let their wise crafity peoples decieve you .
The next time any of them try and imply there are good peoples in all religoins
who just see god differently
TRY REMINDING THEM OF SOMETHING .
THIS SOMETHING .
I CHALLENGE ANYONE AND EVERYONE to bring up the name of ONE PERSON
they know who has never sinned and fallen short of the GLORY of GOD .
IN THE MEANTIME I AM GONNA PREACH THE ONLY ONE WHO DID , JESUS CHRIST and THAT HE ALONE
is the ONLY NAME BY WHICH ONE CAN BE SAVED , JUSTIFIED , MADE RIGHTEOUS ,
SO that is my call to everyone on this site
who say OH DONT JUDGE amigo . DONT JUDGE there are good peoples in all religoins
YEAH , SHOW ME ONE PERSON , JUST ONE who has NOT FALLEN SHORT of the glory of GOD
SHOW ME ONE PERSON WHO IN THE EYES OF GOD IS GOOD and righteous .
THE ONLY ONE I KNOW OF , is JESUS THE CHRIST , SO HE BE THE ONLY ONE I SHALL BE A POITING TOO .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
www.CheeseburgersWithGod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That BE the question .
keep that in mind the next time anyone tries to imply muslims , those of other religoins
have their own salvic plan they just do in a different way . Cause THAT BE A LIE .
there is only ONE plan of salvation , only ONE GOPSEL by which a man can be saved .
and DO NOT FOLLOW GOD .
into a lie that has indeed REJECTED the LOVE of THE TRUTH whereby they could have BEEN SAVED .
For this cause HE SENT UNTO THEM A STRONG DELUSION that they should beleive a lie and be damned .
THEY REJECTED SOMETHING . OH YEAH , THE LOVE OF THE TRUTH , aka THAT WOULD BE THE TRUE GOSPEL .
they are replacing the gospel that saves with a gospel that graves . and more and more do buy into it daily .

In the one true thread of God's interaction and revelation with the world down through all of history, the lie referred to by Paul (causing strong delusion among the church since its beginning) has been the alternate and false gospel taught by false teachers in the church regarding what Jesus actually said about His return and the process and means of His coming over the times of the Gentiles.

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
THE ONLY ONE I KNOW OF , is JESUS THE CHRIST , SO HE BE THE ONLY ONE I SHALL BE A POITING TOO .

You mean the one who when called good-- asked and then declared-- "Why do you call me good? There is none good but God alone"

Marvelloustime

Sep 15, 2020
Heaven bound
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
That BE the question .
and DO NOT FOLLOW GOD .
save-image.png

• Love
Reactions: amigo de christo

Hepzibah

Aug 13, 2012
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
The person who opened the church door wide open to all sorts of error was the Bishop of North Africa, Augustine of Hippo as he departed from the early church teachings on a number of issues and has been one of the greatest influences on the church since, both Catholic and Protestant. Luther and Calvin were the other two, both agreeing with Augustine.

The most significant was his departure from the Free Will doctrine from all the early church fathers to the Deterministic theology of Gnosticism.

“Men are possessed with free will, and endowed with the faculty of making a choice. It is not true, therefore, that some are by nature good, and others bad.” (Irenaeus Against Heresies Book IV, Chapter XXXVII)

“…those ancient writers, in general, say that Manichaeans denied free-will. The reason is, that the Fathers believed, and maintained, against the Manichaeans, that whatever state man is in he has the command over his own actions, and has equally power to do good or evil.” (Beausobre, The Christian Examiner, Volume One, Publishded by James Miller, 1824, Edition, p. 70)

Lyman Beecher said, “…the free will and natural ability of man were held by the whole church… natural inability was to that of the pagan philosophers, the Gnostic’s, and the Manichaeans.” (Lyman Beecher, Views in Theology, Published by Truman and Smith, 1836 Edition, p. 56)

“No reward can be justly bestowed, no punishment can be justly inflicted, upon him who is good or bad by necessity, and not by his own choice.” Tertullian (Doctrine of the Will by Asa Mahan p. 61, Published by Truth in Heart)

Ignatius was another figure in the Early Church. He was a disciple of the Apostle John and was martyred in the Roman Coliseum by being eaten by lions.

“If anyone is truly religious, he is a man of God; but if he is irreligious, he is a man of the devil, made such, not by nature, but by his own choice. …there is set before us life upon our observance [of God’s precepts], but death as the result of disobedience, and every one, according to the choice he makes, shall go to his own place, let us flee from death, and make choice of life.” Ignatius (The Epistle of Ignatius to the Magnesians Chap 5, Long Version).

“It was not until the fourth century that Gnostic and Manichaean influence started to infiltrate the Christian Church, polluting it with their doctrines. Augustine, after saturating himself in Gnostic philosophy for many years, joined the Church and became a Bishop. He then began to contradict what the Church had always taught on human nature and the freedom of man’s will and taught in accordance with the Gnostic views of human nature and free will. The Church, through the influence of Augustine, began to embrace and teach the doctrine of natural inability.​

It is an undisputed and known fact of history, admitted by Augustine’s admirers and supporters in their historical accounts of his life, that Augustine was influenced by, and a member of, the Manichaean Gnostic sect. John K. Ryan, in his introduction to “The Confessions of Saint Augustine” said, “The two great intellectual influences upon Augustine prior to his conversion were Manicheism and Greek Philosophy.” (John K. Ryan The Confessions of Saint Augustine, Random House, Inc., 1960, p. 23)

In their introduction to “The Confessions of Augustine,” John Gibb and William Montgomery said, “In the same year in which he read the Scriptures and was disappointed in them, Augustine joined the Manichaean sect…” (John Gibb and William Montgomery ‘The Confessions of Augustine,’ University Press, 1908,).

They also said, “For nearly nine years Augustine was a Manichaean Auditor. At first he was a zealous partisan who contended publicly for his new faith, and did not hesitate to ridicule the doctrines of the Church and especially the Old Testament Scriptures…” (John Gibb and William Montgomery (The Confessions of Augustine, University Press, 1908, p. xxxii)

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You mean the one who when called good-- asked and then declared-- "Why do you call me good? There is none good but God alone"
Yep i mean him . HE who was good and pointed TO THE FATHER .
JESUS never sinned , never fell short of the glory of GOD . man does . JESUS didnt .
ONLY GOD IS GOOD . And HE is HIS WORD . ponder on that for a bit .
Muhammed was a man after satans heart . I know that sounds like hate speech , but true it is .
as is every other religoin created of man .
BUT I KNOW WHO DO SAVE . JESUS DOES . TIME we start behaving a bit more like the true ones did .
THEY Didnt go around trying to find common ground with unbelievers and false religoins
THEY WENT AROUND POINTING TO THE DIRE NECESSITY to BELIEVE ON JESUS THE CHRIST . I DO SUGGEST WE DO THE SAME .
and ps TORAH and the prophets were not created of men , yet even many of the jews who claimed
to follow MOSES and the law , REFUSED TO HEAR HE , as IN JESUS CHRIST , WHO THE VERY PROPHETS , the LAW
, TORAH POINTED TOO . JESUS THE CHRIST .
HEY mr E , hey bob , hey all , IF JESUS told the unbelieving jews who both claimed to be OF ABRAHAM
and of MOSES , that they were of their father the devil . HE WONT BE GIVING FALSE RELIGOINS A PASS EITHER .
You see had the muslims really followed torah , really believed moses , THEY TOO WOULD have repented
and beleived JESUS TO BE THE CHRIST . not some prophet who follows muhammed . SORRY
they preach an anti christ version of jesus . WONT save them anymore
than the sin loving rainbow holding jesus of today will save . JESUS aint the ministir of any sin
and that DO BIG TIME INCLUDE the SIN OF UNBELIEF . SORRY folks , YA CHURCHES BEEN DUPING YA .
AND DUPING YA BIG TIME with a false love that just wont save ya .

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yep i mean him . HE who was good and pointed TO THE FATHER .
JESUS never sinned , never fell short of the glory of GOD . man does . JESUS didnt .
ONLY GOD IS GOOD . And HE is HIS WORD . ponder on that for a bit .
Muhammed was a man after satans heart . I know that sounds like hate speech , but true it is .
as is every other religoin created of man .
BUT I KNOW WHO DO SAVE . JESUS DOES . TIME we start behaving a bit more like the true ones did .
THEY Didnt go around trying to find common ground with unbelievers and false religoins
THEY WENT AROUND POINTING TO THE DIRE NECESSITY to BELIEVE ON JESUS THE CHRIST . I DO SUGGEST WE DO THE SAME .
and ps TORAH and the prophets were not created of men , yet even many of the jews who claimed
to follow MOSES and the law , REFUSED TO HEAR HE , as IN JESUS CHRIST , WHO THE VERY PROPHETS , the LAW
, TORAH POINTED TOO . JESUS THE CHRIST .
HEY mr E , hey bob , hey all , IF JESUS told the unbelieving jews who both claimed to be OF ABRAHAM
and of MOSES , that they were of their father the devil . HE WONT BE GIVING FALSE RELIGOINS A PASS EITHER .
You see had the muslims really followed torah , really believed moses , THEY TOO WOULD have repented
and beleived JESUS TO BE THE CHRIST . not some prophet who follows muhammed . SORRY
they preach an anti christ version of jesus . WONT save them anymore
than the sin loving rainbow holding jesus of today will save . JESUS aint the ministir of any sin
and that DO BIG TIME INCLUDE the SIN OF UNBELIEF . SORRY folks , YA CHURCHES BEEN DUPING YA .
AND DUPING YA BIG TIME with a false love that just wont save ya .

So why don't you believe what he said?

YEAH , SHOW ME ONE PERSON , JUST ONE who has NOT FALLEN SHORT of the glory of GOD
SHOW ME ONE PERSON WHO IN THE EYES OF GOD IS GOOD and righteous .

You reference scripture that says-- All have fallen short.... It doesn't say all, but one. And that one you point to asks -- Why do you call me good?

You are right in saying that Jesus called out those religious folks. Don't be one of those.

• Sad

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In the one true thread of God's interaction and revelation with the world down through all of history, the lie referred to by Paul (causing strong delusion among the church since its beginning) has been the alternate and false gospel taught by false teachers in the church regarding what Jesus actually said about His return and the process and means of His coming over the times of the Gentiles.
lick not , taste not , smell not and eat not of the abraham peace accords of the religious tolerance acts
DO NOT BUY into the lie that other religoins are somehow serving the same GOD we do in their own way .
CAUSE , WELL IT BE A LIE . Never forget that SCOTT .
and never forget this either . GOD PREDETERMINED . ITS GODS OWN WAY . HE PREDETERMINED
exactly WHO and HOW the world would be saved . and sorry but the all inclusive broad love path , WASNT IT .
TIS THE LIE OF ANTI CHRIST which leadeth to perdition is all that is .
But i do give a challenge to us all . YES its gonna require doing something that most no longer really desire to do
for themselves . YES we are actually going to have to spend SOME TIME in that bible reading for US .
NOW GO IN IT . YOU read exactly what JESUS preached , read exactly what paul and others went about preaching .
PS , YOU WONT FIND A COMMON GROUND UNITY LETS GET ALONG AND DO GOOD WORKS WITH ALL MESSAGE .
WHAT YOU WILL FIND is THEY ALL POINTED TO THE ABSOLUTE and TOTAL NECESSARY NEED TO BELEIVE ON JESUS THE CHRIST .
and that if folks rejected , DUST was shaken off as a testimony against them .
NOW that dust did not represent finding common ground . THIS IS WHAT IT REPRESENTED
EVEN THE VERY DUST OF YA STREETS WE WIPE OFF , YOU and all who DENY HIM are gonna BE GROUND UNDER
on the DAY OF THE LORD . even worse than sodom or any EVER WAS . AND WELL i know that dont sound
like the message many give today , TRUE IT IS . ITS JUST AS TRUE TODAY as it was BACK THEN .
DESTRUCTION AND DEATH awaits all who rejected JESUS THE CHRIST . and that BE A FACT .
BUT , and this is why ITS CALLLED GOOD NEWS . ETERNAL LIFE FOR ALL WHO DO BELIEVE ON JESUS AS THE CHRIST .
ITS REALLY QUITE A SIMPLE MESSAGE .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
yet many are now choosing to honor and beleive in the abraham peace accords .
And yet my question is , WHO DID JESUS HIMSELF even say this too . THE JEWS THEMSELVES .
IF they dont get a pass , NO OTHER DOES EITHER .
The message of the true gospel is getting trod more and more under foot all the time now sister .
IT again is speeding up as the inclusive anti christ love of the dragon is fast to replace it .
THIS LAMB WONT BE BUYING ITS LIE . we buy the TRUTH , we sell IT NOT . but many now buy a lie .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

You reference scripture that says-- All have fallen short.... It doesn't say all, but one. And that one you point to asks -- Why do you call me good?

You are right in saying that Jesus called out those religious folks. Don't be one of those.
Talk about not being able to rightly divide . But then you have went the inclusive road my friend .
And broad is that road and wide be its gate and many therebe which enter therein .
My heart weeps for you my friend and for many . But i told folks for a long time
way back in years gone by exactly where this seeker friendly , this co exist
this inclusive love was gonna lead them too and against .
And now its fruits are getting quite ripe indeed and its inquities are hitting the full .
THE SOUR BUD IS RIPENING
the vine of the earth , its fruit is nigh ripe . THE LORD WILL COME and much sooner than folks realize .
Those of the green tree shall rejoice
but those of the broad path will wail . AND i dont desire that for you or for any , so
its time we preach the ONE TRUE GOSPEL and not another fable .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mark and remember these words well , for on the day of the LORD many will wail .
To those who offered up the one true hope of the one true gospel of JESUS CHRIST
shall rejoicing be heard
but unto those who offered up some other hope , only wailing will be heard .
We better preach the one true gospel of JESUS CHRIST
that HE ALONE is the only savoir , only name that can save and that ye must believe .
FOR any other hope is but as dead as death can be and will save none .

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian

In this Jesus asked an evasive question that required more faith than the religious leader was willing to muster. Because that leader was not ready to say Jesus is God. Jesus was also not ready to declare his nature publicly so he allowed people to make their own assumptions.

What was established by Jesus here is that being good hinges on being God.

• Love

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In this Jesus asked an evasive question that required more faith than the religious leader was willing to muster. Because that leader was not ready to say Jesus is God. Jesus was also not ready to declare his nature publicly so he allowed people to make their own assumptions.

What was established by Jesus here is that being good hinges on being God.

Was Job-- God?

There was a man in the land of Uz whose name was Job. And that man was blameless and upright, one who feared God and turned away from evil.

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
Was Job-- God?

There was a man in the land of Uz whose name was Job. And that man was blameless and upright, one who feared God and turned away from evil.
Blameless doesn't equal good.

• Haha
Reactions: Mr E

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus said he would return "soon", they said "someday." Jesus said "must shortly come to pass", they said and still say "future."

That was the "lie."
that was A LIE . but its not the only lie . THE LIE that unites all as one
and yet cannot save , IS just doey good and it dont matter what religion one was in .......
THAT BE THE LIE that do unite and yet KILLETH .
THE DELUSION of the inclusion has come forth to unite all religoins and all tribes
to be as one , it do so by preaching a religoin of what it calleth love . ONLY ITS LOVE has denied
JESUS THE CHRIST . making it NO LOVE OF GOD . JESUS didnt go around
telling the jews or anyone else who BELEVED NOT ON HIM , OH ITS OKAY , JUST LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR ANYWAY
you will be fine . WE BETTER WATCH OUT SCOTT .
BEWARE the abraham peace accords , IT DID NOT COME OF TRUMP , IT CAME OF THE VATICAN
though trump did help to usher it in . BEWARE the religious tolerance act
IT TOO CAME OF THE VATICAN . beware the liberal agenda , beware men . TRUST ONLY IN GOD , IN CHRIST
and GET DUG IN THAT BIBLE FOR LEARNING AND REFRESHING .

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Blameless doesn't equal good.

Maybe you should explain that understanding to God--

“Have you considered my servant Job? There is no one like him on the earth, a blameless and upright man, one who fears God and turns away from evil.”