What part of us is redeemed/What part of us is meant to be crucified?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
The gospel was for the Jews..

The Gospel came from Paul, not Peter.
Peter, didn't even know that Gentiles could be SAVED, ... even 10 years after Jesus is back in Heaven.

Jesus called Paul out, as a "chosen vessel" and gave to PAUL the Gospel of the Grace of God.
The Gospel is for the GENTILES, as "Paul is the gentile apostle".... in the "time of the gentiles". ,that you are in right now, that will end when the Grt Trib starts.
JEWS, can believe this Gospel that is PAUL's, . (Messianic Jews). that he referred to as "MY Gospel" 3x in the New Testament.

1stCenturyLady

Jun 26, 2018
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They heard "Peter Preach" = "we hear in our own language".

So, you really need some help.
I hope you find it, as now you are denying that Peter was preaching in Acts 2 in "tongues", and a few days ago you are denying that Christ's nature came from God.
You TAUGHT that Jesus's nature came from a SINNER named MARY.
I think you deleted all that, to hide yourself from the Mods and the Members.
But you can't hide from me as i know what you are, CharismaticLady.
Believe it.

Peter preached later. And I erased nothing if you looked for something and couldn't find it. In fact, I explained what I meant, so did you read that or miss it? I'll see if I can find it. The gist of it was that Jesus inherited Mary's human nature, not her sin nature. Otherwise, he could never die.

1stCenturyLady

Jun 26, 2018
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I said He had Mary's human nature BUT because of the SEED OF THE FATHER, His human nature was without her sin. It was a pure human nature with free will that Adam was FIRST created with in God's likeness, not Mary's sin nature from Adam from AFTER he sinned. Seeing as God can't die, Jesus also needed to be human in order to fulfill His mission that ended in death of the body.

What Jesus was born with is the same as all Christians who have successfully been born again. 1 John 3:9.

@Behold There it is above. I explained it to theefaith too. Here is that one.

Yes, but without her sin nature. The seed of the Father that Jesus was conceived with cleansed the sin nature so Christ never sinned. This is something that Catholics couldn't understand, so made up the unbiblical story that Mary also was born without sin, not just Jesus. Look at 1 John 3:9 and see that even though we are born with a sin nature, it is cleansed when we receive the seed of the Father God when we are born again. That is another doctrine Catholics don't understand, and even those from the Reformation. They never talk about the Spirit either.

Even though Mary was born under the Old Covenant and had a sin nature, she bore her own Savior and didn't die with that sin nature. She would have been born again too, just like every other human needs to, except the Old Testament saints whose sins were not imputed to them because He passed over their sins as long as they were looking forward to their Messiah and obeyed God's laws.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
The gist of it was that Jesus inherited Mary's human nature, not her sin nature. Otherwise, he could never die.

Sin is what caused the death of the 1st Adam, and this came upon us become of ADAM.
We are "Adamic" noe "eveamic".
Jesus is 2nd Adam, never sinned, and God was his Father, so he had not the same issue with "Born into sin".
He was not going to die, but ...but He laid down his Life, "bearing our sin", "becoming our sin", and our sin was found ON HIM< but not IN HIM... and He was MURDERED on the Cross for our transgressions, was His great Sacrifice.

1stCenturyLady

Jun 26, 2018
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
These.

Paul said...the to church....

"Use not your liberty, for an occasion to the FLESH".

He told the Galatian heretics....>"you are IN THE FLESH".

Being in the flesh is because they fell from grace.

1stCenturyLady

Jun 26, 2018
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sin is what caused the death of the 1st Adam, and this came upon us become of ADAM.
We are "Adamic" noe "eveamic".
Jesus is 2nd Adam, never sinned, and God was his Father, so he had not the same issue with "Born into sin".
He was not going to die, but ...but He laid down his Life, "bearing our sin", "becoming our sin", and our sin was found ON HIM< but not IN HIM... and He was MURDERED on the Cross for our transgressions, was His great Sacrifice.

I know that. Romans 8:10

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
@Behold

Yes, but without her sin nature. The seed of the Father that Jesus was conceived with cleansed the sin nature so Christ never sinned. This is something that Catholics couldn't understand, so made up the unbiblical story that Mary also was born without sin.

Thank you.

Catholic Religion is built on Diana the Goddess, switched to the Virgin Mary.
If you study "Diana' you'll find that according to the Pagan mythology, she is a "perpetual virgin" and "the queen of Heaven".

The "cult of Mary" was the original title of the Catholic Church.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Being in the flesh is because they fell from grace.

Exactly.

To try to be accepted by God, based on anything but Christ saving you and keeping you saved, proves you are fallen from Grace. "in the flesh", "bewitched", deceived...if you are born again..

Sneaky, deceitful deceived Christians, ALL teach that you have to do something or NOT do something, of yourself to keep yourself saved.

The Cross of Christ puts a spotlight on these devil led "teachers"... who are "false ministers of RIGHTEOUSNESS".

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I know that. Romans 8:10

IF you know that, then why would you read what the OP wrote about Salvation only being for the "outer man" and not try to correct this anti-Cross religious nonsense. ?

Taken would have.
Wrangler would have.
Marks would have.
BlueDragonfly would have....

But you BOUGHT THE LIE, 1CenturyLady.

1stCenturyLady

Jun 26, 2018
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you.

Catholic Religion is built on Diana the Goddess, switched to the Virgin Mary.
If you study "Diana' you'll find that according to the Pagan mythology, she is a "perpetual virgin" and "the queen of Heaven".

The "cult of Mary" was the original title of the Catholic Church.

I don't know if it was Diana. Did Diana have a child? Another Roman goddess was Venus with her child Cupid. Ashtoreth was the goddess referred to in the Old Testament. Her son was Tammuz. But you are right that they superimposed Mary and Jesus onto the goddess and child mystery religion. And you are right that the "goddess was a virgin." This all started 400 years after the flood by Semiramus, the wife of Nimrod who died. She got pregnant and claimed it was without six and that Tammuz her son was the reincarnation of Nimrod. She started many of the occult practices and beliefs throughout the rest of history.

1stCenturyLady

Jun 26, 2018
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Exactly.

To try to be accepted by God, based on anything but Christ saving you and keeping you saved, proves you are fallen from Grace. "in the flesh", "bewitched", deceived...if you are born again..

Sneaky, deceitful deceived Christians, ALL teach that you have to do something or NOT do something, of yourself to keep yourself saved.

The Cross of Christ puts a spotlight on these devil led "teachers"... who are "false ministers of RIGHTEOUSNESS".

The 'works' that Paul talks about are not being obedient, but letters of the law such as keeping a day holy, and circumcision. Sins of the flesh are what is found in Galatians 5:19-21, and 1 Corinthians.

1stCenturyLady

Jun 26, 2018
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
IF you know that, then why would you read what the OP wrote about Salvation only being for the "outer man" and not try to correct this anti-Cross religious nonsense. ?

Taken would have.
Wrangler would have.
Marks would have.
BlueDragonfly would have....

But you BOUGHT THE LIE, 1CenturyLady.

I understand that our inner man is already saved if it is reborn. We have three parts. Spirit, soul and body. Our Spirit and soul are like Christ, but our body is the outer man and still decaying and needs to die, or if alive and remains then changed. Then when Jesus comes it will also be reborn in a twinkling of an eye.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
. She started many of the occult practices and beliefs throughout the rest of history.

Here is more..

This is from WIKI but its Legit.

""""
The Church of Mary (Turkish: Meryem Kilisesi) was an ancient Christian cathedral dedicated to the Theotokos ("Birth-Giver of God", i.e., the Virgin Mary), located in Ephesus (near present-day Selçuk in Turkey). It is also known as the Church of the Councils because two councils of importance to the history of Early Christianity are assumed to have been held within. The church is located in the south stoa of the Olympieion (Temple of Hadrian Olympios) next to the harbor of Ephesus.'"""

See that?
That was Diana's TEMPLE that is mentioned in the New Testament.
They changed the name to "cult of Mary".

Welcome to the Catholic Church.
They don't even try to hide it in the Vatican, yet the average Catholic has no idea what created their "Church"
-
-
Pope and Mary Book.jpeg

1stCenturyLady

Jun 26, 2018
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here is more..

This is from WIKI but its Legit.

""""
The Church of Mary (Turkish: Meryem Kilisesi) was an ancient Christian cathedral dedicated to the Theotokos ("Birth-Giver of God", i.e., the Virgin Mary), located in Ephesus (near present-day Selçuk in Turkey). It is also known as the Church of the Councils because two councils of importance to the history of Early Christianity are assumed to have been held within. The church is located in the south stoa of the Olympieion (Temple of Hadrian Olympios) next to the harbor of Ephesus.'"""

See that?
That was Diana's TEMPLE that is mentioned in the New Testament.
They changed the name to "cult of Mary".

Welcome to the Catholic Church.
They don't even try to hide it in the Vatican, yet the average Catholic has no idea what created their "Church"
-
-
View attachment 26264

Did it give an origination date? That's interesting.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I understand that our inner man is already saved if it is reborn. We have three parts. Spirit, soul and body. Our Spirit and soul are like Christ, but our body is still decaying and needs to die. Then when Jesus comes it will also be reborn in a twinkling of an eye.

So you are saying that Salvation is only to receive the new body?
Are you trying to help his bizarre idea that SALVATION, who is Christ on the CROSS is only for the OUTER MAN, the BODY?

Well, i think you know that the new birth is Salvation's RESULT, and the new body is related to the born again SPIRIT, (inside the body_ that will receive it.

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Exactly.

You have it exactly backwards. The false teachers of righteousness are those who for a sample of grace then replace true righteousness with an outward conformity to a dead religious form...that has NO ETERNAL LIFE in it.

A false righteousness is one that is imputed by outward beliefs...dogmas, creeds. The Catholics may have gotten it wrong, but the Protestants added to their error. The Pharisees were certain of their salvation because of their birth into Israel. Were they faithful to God? no...they were faithful to their own natures. The same thing goes for so much of modern Christendom. Modern Pharisees are just as certain of their own salvation based on a new birth in the Spirit. But there is a race ahead that determines who will pass through the wilderness part of their walk.

You have to ignore the whole bible to not see that God doesn't go easier on the Gentiles than on the Jews.

Listen to Paul if no one else...

"Work out your own salvation with FEAR and trembling."

“Well; because of unbelief they were broken off, and you stand by faith. Be not highminded (SMUG), but fear:”“For if God spared not the natural branches, take heed lest he also spare not you.“Behold therefore the goodness and severity of God: on them which fell, severity; but toward you, goodness, if you continue in his goodness: otherwise you also shalt be cut off.” Rom 11:20-22

Why are we to fear? ...because to whom much is given (initial grace) MORE is required..not less. Paul says we are to FEAR and not be so smug. If God can cut-off the original branches He can easily do the same to us...EVEN if we are born again. It doesn't matter since the whole race is taking place at a higher level.

The outer man that has no fear has never encountered the living God. In that case it's all outer man religion...just like the Pharisees.

Last edited: