What prophecies have been fulfilled? If any, what still needs to take place?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Faithful

Jul 13, 2007
The Millenium takes place before the battle of armageddon.Between the beast and the last battle.Revelation 20:1-6.We see Satan is only let loose at the end of the 1,000 year imprisoment and then goes off to fight against God.Faithful

whirlwind

Nov 8, 2007
(crooner;33281)
The Laws and times will be changed (has yet to come)
Hi Crooner,My understanding is that happens when he, the anti-christ, is actually here, during his "hour of tribulation."Daniel 7:25 And he shall speak great words against the Most High, and shall wear out the saints of the Most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.He will "think to change" so I don't know if that will actually happen or he will just want to achieve that but either way...it happens when he is here. So, it won't be one of the signs of his coming but a sign to us so we know who he actually is.......Whirlwind

whirlwind

Nov 8, 2007
(Faithful;33287)
The Millenium takes place before the battle of armageddon.Between the beast and the last battle.Revelation 20:1-6.We see Satan is only let loose at the end of the 1,000 year imprisoment and then goes off to fight against God.Faithful
No Faithful....the Battle of Armageddon and the Battle of Hamangog both happen before the millennium, at the same time but a different place. The millennium will be a time without any influence from Satan. There will be one last great battle at the end of the millennium but I don't think it is named:Revelation 20:7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,8.And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle; the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.9.And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city; and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.10.And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night forever and ever.Then...the Great White Throne Judgment........Whirlwind

Morning_Joy

Jan 26, 2008
so, during the millennium, will unbelievers have a chance to repent and live? is after the millennium their "due date", if you know what I mean? also,what are "stars falling from the sky"? Are they actual stars? Has any stars fallen to earth yet?

JonJT

Jan 7, 2008
I don't want to hijack this thread, but I would like to add to Morning Joy's post if possible. During the 1000 years, Christ establishes New Jerusalem and populates it with his children. Who is included in the body of his children? Believers alive during the end times and only them? Past dead believers?During the millennium, unbelievers will still be alive. Does this include ALL those living during the tribulation or only those god sees as "good" but have not yet accepted Christ? Are once dead unbelievers resurrected as well? Are these people effectively given a chance to repent? Are they all destined for eternal life or is there still the possibility of eternal death just as there is in this life?Haha, sorry for all the questions, but I am very interested in learning the truth!

Morning_Joy

Jan 26, 2008
don't be sorry brother
smile.gif
we are alike
biggrin.gif
I, too, am here to learn more about the truth
smile.gif
I have a lot of confusions