What Satan Doesn't Want You to Know

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Robert Pate

Aug 6, 2023
Washington
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well we need to read . as in the bible and take heed to what JESUS taught and later the apostels taught .
WHAT DID paul remind the church about in several places i might add .
WHO WE OBEY , WHO WE SERVE , IS WHOSE we ARE .
GOD wont be mocked either . If a man cometh and hollers oh i do believe in JESUS CHRIST
and yet walks in and embraces their sin , THEY AS LOST as i once was when i did the same . I DIDNT KNOW HIM my friend .
Heart was far from HIM my friend . DO remember that the next time you see preachers up on stage
dancing on dollar bills and preaching the prosperity gospel .
DO remember that the next time you see a church embracing the rainbow flag and calling it love .
THEY DONT KNOW HIM . NEITHER DID I . ITS TIME to make biblical correction GREAT AGAIN my friend
and its HIGH TIME to preach ALL the words of CHRIST , all the words in the letters of the apostels IN CHURHES AGAIN
and its time to NOT OMIT what follows those IFS or any word , rather take heed to and learn them well .
I will tell you who is lost. The ones that are lost are those who are trying to be holy by the works of the law. They don't believe that Jesus has dealt with the sins of humanity. They are trying to save themselves.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I will tell you who is lost. The ones that are lost are those who are trying to be holy by the works of the law. They don't believe that Jesus has dealt with the sins of humanity. They are trying to save themselves.
Well tell that to the all inclusive pile of dung false love crowd . They selling a fake love as a means to KNOW GOD .
A love that is uninting all under a lie my friend . Whispering lies into the ears and hearts of all who sit under it .
THEY CONVIENTLY FORGET THE PART that ONE HAS TO BELIEVE IN JESUS CHRIST .
I will expose every last of them i see . I will expose their false love WHICH SURE as heck aint coming from GOD .
This gringo gonna expose the all inclusive delusion of a sold out wordly view of what it thinks GOD IS and LOVE IS .
Step aside my friend cause this gringo aint afraid of men who lie to the chuches and have all to try and come together for unity
UNDER THIS SOLD OUT FALSE LOVE LIE . SO , yeah you might want to try and remind them
to start actually preaching the dire need to BELEIVE ON JESUS CHRIST . cause all else aint gonna save squat .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Robert Pate

Aug 6, 2023
Washington
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well tell that to the all inclusive pile of dung false love crowd . They selling a fake love as a means to KNOW GOD .
A love that is uninting all under a lie my friend . Whispering lies into the ears and hearts of all who sit under it .
THEY CONVIENTLY FORGET THE PART that ONE HAS TO BELIEVE IN JESUS CHRIST .
I will expose every last of them i see . I will expose their false love WHICH SURE as heck aint coming from GOD .
This gringo gonna expose the all inclusive delusion of a sold out wordly view of what it thinks GOD IS and LOVE IS .
Step aside my friend cause this gringo aint afraid of men who lie to the chuches and have all to try and come together for unity
UNDER THIS SOLD OUT FALSE LOVE LIE . SO , yeah you might want to try and remind them
to start actually preaching the dire need to BELEIVE ON JESUS CHRIST . cause all else aint gonna save squat .
Jesus said, "Few there be that find it" Matthew 7:13-14. What most have found is religion. Religion is man's attempt to save himself by the works of the law (what he does) Romans 3:20. I was there at one time, but I came out of that and embraced the Gospel as my only means of salvation. I will bet that you have been there also. Were you a Catholic at one time?

1stCenturyLady

Jun 26, 2018
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Because Christians are indwelt with the Holy Spirit, they are able to live holy lives. We are still here on this planet to be witnesses for Christ and his Gospel.

This is the first true statement you've made. Stop trying to teach, because you could be held accountable for sending a lot of baby Christians to hell. You present a very twisted doctrine.

Reactions: amigo de christo

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@1stCenturyLady

You dismissed what I had previously posted about the Parable of the Talents where Satan does not want us to understand that he is the "man" who goes away for a time.

Have you ever considered what the fruit of the "Good and faithful Servants" is that they bring to their master when he returns?

The parable of the talents tells us that they brought money to give back to their master?

Does this sound right?

Is this the sort of fruit G=that God is looking for from His Saints?

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus said, "Few there be that find it" Matthew 7:13-14. What most have found is religion. Religion is man's attempt to save himself by the works of the law (what he does) Romans 3:20. I was there at one time, but I came out of that and embraced the Gospel as my only means of salvation. I will bet that you have been there also. Were you a Catholic at one time?
No , i was never catholic .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

1stCenturyLady

Jun 26, 2018
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@1stCenturyLady

You dismissed what I had previously posted about the Parable of the Talents where Satan does not want us to understand that he is the "man" who goes away for a time.

Have you ever considered what the fruit of the "Good and faithful Servants" is that they bring to their master when he returns?

The parable of the talents tells us that they brought money to give back to their master?

Does this sound right?

Is this the sort of fruit G=that God is looking for from His Saints?
I haven't a clue what you are referring to. I haven't spoken to you in a couple years.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I haven't a clue what you are referring to. I haven't spoken to you in a couple years.

So, your memory is that poor then? Post #132, on August 26 2023, just ten days ago.

You brushed off my comment that Satan has the lead role in the Parable of the Talents that he does not want people to know about, and your response was that you had never heard any teaching on that.

Oh well, so be it.

That is the reason for my question in post #265 above.

Last edited:

1stCenturyLady

Jun 26, 2018
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Perhaps you are not that versed in what the scriptures actually say.

After spending time meditating on the Parables of the Talents and the Minas, it was easy to draw the conclusion from what has been recorded in both parables that the man who goes away for a time is a reference to Satan. Rev 12 confirms that the person who goes away for a time is none other than Satan. In the Parable of the Minas, one of the people groups that are Satan's servants is the none other that the nation of Israel. Jesus in telling this parable to the crowd walking up from Jericho towards Jerusalem suggest to the people around Him that at the time of Satan being judged in heaven, and being imprisoned in a pit, that the nation of Israel send a delegation after Satan to the "King" who can bestow Satan as a deity, informing Him that they no longer want Satan to be over the Nation of Israel. When Satan is released from the Bottomless pit, he wants the servants who had rejected him to be brought before him so that they could be killed in front of him. In Rev 12 we read that Satan initially goes after the nation of Israel in an attempt to kill them all, but the earth swallowed the river of water that Satan directed at them, and they were taken out of harms way. (Rev 12:13-17).

The other clue contained in the two parables is the supposed "wicked" servant who hid the money he was given and upon Satan's return, the wicked servant return what Satan had given him because:-

'20 “Then another came, saying, ‘Master, here is your mina, which I have kept put away in a handkerchief. 21 For I feared you, because you are an austere man. You collect what you did not deposit, and reap what you did not sow.’ 22 And he said to him, ‘Out of your own mouth I will judge you, you wicked servant. You knew that I was an austere man, collecting what I did not deposit and reaping what I did not sow. 23 Why then did you not put my money in the bank, that at my coming I might have collected it with interest?’' Luke 19:20-23,​

and in Matt 25: 24-27 we have this recorded: -

24 “Then he who had received the one talent came and said, ‘Lord, I knew you to be a hard man, reaping where you have not sown, and gathering where you have not scattered seed. 25 And I was afraid, and went and hid your talent in the ground. Look, there you have what is yours.’​
26 “But his lord answered and said to him, ‘You wicked and lazy servant, you knew that I reap where I have not sown, and gather where I have not scattered seed. 27 So you ought to have deposited my money with the bankers, and at my coming I would have received back my own with interest.​

If Jesus is the one who is entitled to the harvest of souls, then why would he have agreed to what the "wicked" servant had said.

If you have not heard this taught, then your teachers of the word of God have perverted the word of God to your detriment.

To me it seems that you have much catching up to do with respect to God words to us.

Shalom

I printed this out and will read it tonight.

Robert Pate

Aug 6, 2023
Washington
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is the first true statement you've made. Stop trying to teach, because you could be held accountable for sending a lot of baby Christians to hell. You present a very twisted doctrine.
It appears twisted to you because you have never been exposed to the truth. There is no such thing as baby Christians going to hell.

Reactions: Ritajanice

1stCenturyLady

Jun 26, 2018
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It appears twisted to you because you have never been exposed to the truth. There is no such thing as baby Christians going to hell.

If all a baby Christian hears is what you teach, they will never repent and become righteous. They will just believe that Jesus died so they could go on sinning.

Reactions: amigo de christo

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
If all a baby Christian hears is what you teach, they will never repent and become righteous. They will just believe that Jesus died so they could go on sinning.
A Baby Born Again, belongs to God and is kept by the indwelling Holy Spirit, they have been birthed in the Spirit...the Spirit of God is in their spirit...

A Baby Born again, is led by the Spirit of God, our Father has a “ firm” hand on all of his “ Born Again “ Children....

King James Bible
And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand

Last edited:

1stCenturyLady

Jun 26, 2018
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Perhaps you are not that versed in what the scriptures actually say.

After spending time meditating on the Parables of the Talents and the Minas, it was easy to draw the conclusion from what has been recorded in both parables that the man who goes away for a time is a reference to Satan. Rev 12 confirms that the person who goes away for a time is none other than Satan. In the Parable of the Minas, one of the people groups that are Satan's servants is the none other that the nation of Israel. Jesus in telling this parable to the crowd walking up from Jericho towards Jerusalem suggest to the people around Him that at the time of Satan being judged in heaven, and being imprisoned in a pit, that the nation of Israel send a delegation after Satan to the "King" who can bestow Satan as a deity, informing Him that they no longer want Satan to be over the Nation of Israel. When Satan is released from the Bottomless pit, he wants the servants who had rejected him to be brought before him so that they could be killed in front of him. In Rev 12 we read that Satan initially goes after the nation of Israel in an attempt to kill them all, but the earth swallowed the river of water that Satan directed at them, and they were taken out of harms way. (Rev 12:13-17).

The other clue contained in the two parables is the supposed "wicked" servant who hid the money he was given and upon Satan's return, the wicked servant return what Satan had given him because:-

'20 “Then another came, saying, ‘Master, here is your mina, which I have kept put away in a handkerchief. 21 For I feared you, because you are an austere man. You collect what you did not deposit, and reap what you did not sow.’ 22 And he said to him, ‘Out of your own mouth I will judge you, you wicked servant. You knew that I was an austere man, collecting what I did not deposit and reaping what I did not sow. 23 Why then did you not put my money in the bank, that at my coming I might have collected it with interest?’' Luke 19:20-23,​

and in Matt 25: 24-27 we have this recorded: -

24 “Then he who had received the one talent came and said, ‘Lord, I knew you to be a hard man, reaping where you have not sown, and gathering where you have not scattered seed. 25 And I was afraid, and went and hid your talent in the ground. Look, there you have what is yours.’​
26 “But his lord answered and said to him, ‘You wicked and lazy servant, you knew that I reap where I have not sown, and gather where I have not scattered seed. 27 So you ought to have deposited my money with the bankers, and at my coming I would have received back my own with interest.​

If Jesus is the one who is entitled to the harvest of souls, then why would he have agreed to what the "wicked" servant had said.

If you have not heard this taught, then your teachers of the word of God have perverted the word of God to your detriment.

To me it seems that you have much catching up to do with respect to God words to us.

Shalom
The talents had nothing to do with money, but the gifts for ministry of the Spirit. The increase would have been the saved, and the maturing of fruit of the Spirit.

National Israel are not Satan's servants. For the first 3.5 years of the Great Tribulation they are hiding from him and protected by God. And they are becoming saved so all Israel becomes saved. Romans 11:25-26. That angers the Antichrist and he goes after the "rest of her offspring" who are grafted into Israel, the Gentile Church. During the second half of the GT, the Antichrist goes after the whole Church, including the newly saved national Israel. No new Gentiles are saved during the GT; they have a strong delusion on them. There will be many martyrs, and many Philadelphians who endure to the end. Those who "come out" of the GT, were nominal Christians when they went "into" the GT, but had to overcome through testing.

1stCenturyLady

Jun 26, 2018
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A Baby Born Again, belongs to God and is kept by the indwelling Holy Spirit, they have been birthed in the Spirit...the Spirit of God is in their spirit...

A Baby Born again, is led by the Spirit of God, our Father has a “ firm” hand on all of his “ Born Again “ Children....

King James Bible
And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand

That scripture you just used about plucking them out of His had is specifically about the apostles. Context is everything when it comes to understanding the Bible.

What time is it over there? It is 3:24 am here. I'm going back to bed. LOL

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
That scripture you just used about plucking them out of His had is specifically about the apostles. Context is everything when it comes to understanding the Bible.

Nope, that scripture is talking to a Born Again..and yes, context is very important when it comes to understanding the “ Living” word of God...

www.gotquestions.org › ... › John

4 Jan 2022· Jesus states that the eternal life He offers is permanent. He holds His sheep—believers—in His hand, and no one can snatch them out of His hand.

It’s the Holy Spirit who speaks to his children through God’s word...I go with what I believe God to be saying to me ,through his Spirit.

That’s what his Born Again Children do.....listen to his living word,..

I certainly don’t rely on man’s/ woman’s understanding of scripture....you can believe whatever you like...that’s just your opinion and understanding of God’s word......which for most of the time I don’t share.

Only God can speak to my spirit.

Have a lovely day, we are having beautiful weather here in the UK..LOL.

Last edited:

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Its gonna be a long day, been up since about 1:30 i didnt really sleep its like insomina hit me, gotta go to work, maybe i can nap til 5 but whats the point LOL. Ill just drink some coffee and try to give 100% at work. Whew i just rather call in but cant make no money that way. Had breakfast it was good. (Written at 3:51am)

1stCenturyLady

Jun 26, 2018
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nope, that scripture is talking to a Born Again..and yes, context is very important when it comes to understanding the “ Living” word of God...

You missed the key word that shows they were "given" to Jesus by God. The same as John 17 and his prayer for the apostles vs. those who would believe their ministry.

John 10:29
29 My Father, who has given them to Me, is greater than all; and no one is able to snatch them out of My Father’s hand.

So, what time is it?

Robert Pate

Aug 6, 2023
Washington
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All that are trusting in Christ for their salvation are sealed with the Holy Spirit, Ephesians 1:13 and are "In Christ". You apparently think that it is all about you and your works. Your piety, you, you, you. In the Gospel Jesus justifies the ungodly (us) Romans 4:5 and reconciles them unto God, 2 Corinthians 5:18-19. No laws, rules or religion needed. You need to stop trying to save yourself and trust in Jesus.

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
You missed the key word that shows they were "given" to Jesus by God. The same as John 17 and his prayer for the apostles vs. those who would believe their ministry.

John 10:29
29 My Father, who has given them to Me, is greater than all; and no one is able to snatch them out of My Father’s hand.

So, what time is it?
That is your own understanding of God’s word.

I’ve already posted what God is saying and Got answers agree with me.

Online answer..

For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them.” We must always understand and remember that eternal life is a gift. Eternal life is not earned, it is freely given. And those that have been given eternal life will never perish.

My words......No one can ever take a “ True Born Again “ out of the hand of God!....why, because they have been birthed ,supernaturally by the Holy Spirit, they belong to God, they are his true born again children...Birthed into the Holy Spirit....our spirit are as “ one” with God!!..

1 Corinthians 6:17​

17 But whoever is united with the Lord is one with him in spirit.

..in Jesus Name...Amen!!

Last edited: