What should we eat (the original diet)?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
PS , i never said i agreed with HOBIE or disagreed . I seen a wow on my post and figured you might have misunderstood something .
I didnt even read His post .
Don't get flustered, Amigo. No misunderstanding. We're real good, as always. I can't seem help pickin' at people I like. I drive my family crazy sometimes. :Broadly:

Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Don't get flustered, Amigo. No misunderstanding. We're real good, as always. I can't seem help pickin' at people I like. I drive my family crazy sometimes. :Broadly:
Ps . never follow the harlot . her path is broad and her ways end in perditoin .
And believe me when i say , HER PATH IS VERY BRAOD , ITS VERY INCLUSIVE indeed .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I just seen the most groteque picture on this site . viewer beware . Three men dressed up as women .
This world is tanking fast my friend . Fast .

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I just seen the most groteque picture on this site . viewer beware . Three men dressed up as women .
This world is tanking fast my friend . Fast .
Yeah, they really seem to be letting down the side. It's regrettable but not too surprising. All that can be shaken will be shaken. And the whole world wondered after the beast.

Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah, they really seem to be letting down the side. It's regrettable but not too surprising. All that can be shaken will be shaken. And the whole world wondered after the beast.
The lambs have a KINGDOM which cannot be shaken nor removed . HEAVENLY JERUSALEM
where GOD and the lamb are the temple thereof .
JESUS wept over jerusalem , HE cried and say IF ONLY YE HAD KWOWN .
HOW often i would have gathered you , only YE , take note that say YE , WOULD NOT .
WELL HOW LONGSUFFERING GOD has truly been . Desiring none to perish .
How often GOD would have gathered the children of the world , ONLY THEY WOULD NOT .
PREPARE for JUDGMENT . And while we have time , my advice is POINT ANYTHING AND EVERYONE TO CHRIST
and get them in those bibles . For soon many will wail but it will be too late .
WE must be busy NOW . Get the people IN the BIBLE . Get JESUS preached to all that has breath .
TIME , is not a luxury my friend . ITS RUNNING OUT . THE DAY OF THE LORD IS COMING .
Folks can laugh and mock at that , but i am telling us the signs of the times are pretty clear ,
WE RUNNING OUT of time .