What standard do you want to be judged against, the Bride of Christ, or the invited guests?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

What standard do you want to be judged against, the Bride of Christ, or the invited guests?

• I want to be judged against the holy and difficult standard of a saint (the Bride)

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • I want to be judged against the easier standard of a guest

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Many operate in the name it claim it sphere, but without realizing that we will be judged according to what we say and how we judge both ourselves and others.. Are we proud or humble? Are we confident of our own greatness and acceptance by God...or do we fear God thinking we are unworthy of honour?

What standard do you claim to belong to? How would you wish to be judged...under what level of scrutiny? Under what standard?

What say you? And please be honest.

You can be in sitting in a cafe, or diner, every morning at 6 o'clock, and have your bible out reading it. Not paying much attention to what is going on around you unless someone says something to you. People will look at you weirdly, they will also judge you by your own actions. They will deem you as weird, or they will be a friend and love you even if you do such a thing. It's an amazing world that we live and it's amazing that Yahava is calling all people to come to him by and through the Spirit. The other day, though I judged someone I thought was weird and did not really even know the young man, he just had strange ways of acting. Therefore it's better for us not to judge at all if one can abide in the Lord Yeshua, and allow the spirit of Christ to come through. Loving Yahava, come first though... you will never be able to love others if one doesn't get yourself right with Yahava and know him and what he desires of them to do. There are people out there who diligently seek out for God in faith, and they do love God and do love others - and they may not even know they have the spirit of christ in them, and they will only realize that once they pass on from this life. It is so important to be humble before Yahava, and pray and let him know when you are judging someone, or the thing that you hate doing but you continue to do it, such as an example set by Paul, in his writings.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The only time, that I believe it is right to judge is against anyone that puts people into bondage and doesn't lift a finger, personally. Yeshua did do that, therefore in a sense you can allow people to know to be cautious of anyone that puts them under bondage, and he did call out those who were religiously blinded, in hopes that they would turn from their ways. Do I believe it is good to go and seek to do that towards people at your workplace? No... You have to work to make ends meet. Can you do it in a way that promotes peace, love, tenderness, and care, by and through the spirit of Christ in you? Yes, I do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When it comes to the first church bride of Christ; they were taken in Ad 70 in my belief. When it comes to second fruits, off that first one - I would say everyone leaves this place in death, without the need to see Jesus come through the clouds. All people are invited, but not all people have their proper clothing. Even Yahava said to throw this man out into outer darkness, who was not properly dressed in the Kingdom. It's a shame to be naked without operating properly, however, people crept in and tried to take people away from Christ on that day, but perhaps a remnant of that tends to remain.

~~~~~~~~

The need to get oneself right with Yahava is a definite need and those who know Christ - will abide in him, and they will be clothed in his ways by doing so in the choice of doing so, although their flesh will never be truly righteous in the sense of being made right with God. Only Faith, and looking on to the Lord Yeshua is that possible, because of the spirit.