WHAT THE MARK OF THE BEAST IS AND THE MEANING OF 666

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then don't believe what I am saying. The Torah teaches false quantities are an abomination to God. Fiat currency is a false quantity. If you don't want to believe what I'm saying is true, then continue using fiat currency and see what happens. I have nothing to gain in you accepting the truth I am telling you, it is you who has everything to gain by accepting what I am telling you as true, because it is the truth. So believe, or do not believe. I am exhausted trying to reason with you people.
Have you been given a special revelation that no one else has?

biloqewu

Aug 6, 2018
Pompano Beach
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Have you been given a special revelation that no one else has?

Well, let us be logical, how many people do you see going around teaching that fiat currency is evil and is the fulfillment of the mark of the beast prophecy? Clearly I know something many do not. It doesn't take special revelation to understand this, just wisdom, the wisdom of the Torah of God. If you know the commands of God, you know everything.

Reactions: Danube

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, let us be logical, how many people do you see going around teaching that fiat currency is evil and is the fulfillment of the mark of the beast prophecy? Clearly I know something many do not. It doesn't take special revelation to understand this, just wisdom, the wisdom of the Torah of God. If you know the commands of God, you know everything.
I know the commands of God therefore I know everything. Your teaching is not inspired and it is not based on logic or wisdom.

Thank you for your honesty....Mary

biloqewu

Aug 6, 2018
Pompano Beach
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know the commands of God therefore I know everything. Your teaching is not inspired and it is not based on logic or wisdom.

Thank you for your honesty....Mary

You do not know the Torah of God, because if you did you would realize fiat currency is evil, because the Torah commands, "you shall have honest weights, quantities, and measures". Fiat currency is neither one of those, it is a false quantity, that the bankers devalue with time, to profit from ignorant people who are unaware they are being robbed. It is a very simple matter to understand, but many believers refuse to understand this, because they do not want to give up the convenience of using paper money, to their own destruction. This is why refusing to use paper money is the ultimate test of obedience to those who truly obey the commands of God. Foolish people they are, their time is almost up.

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You do not know the Torah of God, ....
Your lack of ability to affirm that you have been given a special revelation reaffirms with me that the theory you have espoused is only your opinion. Every one has an opinion. For you to suggest that your OPINION is fact in knowing the commands of God is ludicrous.

Keeping it real...Mary

Reactions: Nancy

biloqewu

Aug 6, 2018
Pompano Beach
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your lack of ability to affirm that you have been given a special revelation reaffirms with me that the theory you have espoused is only your opinion. Every one has an opinion. For you to suggest that your OPINION is fact in knowing the commands of God is ludicrous.

Keeping it real...Mary

It is only just an "opinion" to you because you don't want it to be true. You are seeking some affirmation of "special revelation" no different than the Pharisees were seeking a sign to validate the simple truths the Messiah was telling them. What I am telling you is already true because the commands of the Torah reveal fiat currency to be evil.

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is only just an "opinion" to you because you don't want it to be true. You are seeking some affirmation of "special revelation" no different than the Pharisees were seeking a sign to validate the simple truths the Messiah was telling them. What I am telling you is already true because the commands of the Torah reveal fiat currency to be evil.
Please stop......you are publically embarrassing yourself. The "proof" is in your head and no one else's.

Mary

biloqewu

Aug 6, 2018
Pompano Beach
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Please stop......you are publically embarrassing yourself. The "proof" is in your head and no one else's.

Mary

I will not stop preaching the truth that fiat currency is evil. But if you don't want to accept it, so be it. Soon enough you will see I was right, and by then it will be too late for you.

Anthony D'Arienzo

Jan 3, 2019
georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is a misunderstanding of the 70th week of of Daniel. Jesus was crucified at the end of 483 years, from the time that Cyrus proclaimed his decree to rebuild and restore Jerusalem. The remaining 7 years will be initiated when the Antichrist takes control in the future.

There is no way that the full 70 weeks have been fulfilled, and here's the reason why:Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, [1] to finish the transgression, and [2] to make an end of sins, and [3] to make reconciliation for iniquity, and [4] to bring in everlasting righteousness, and [5] to seal up the vision and prophecy, and [6] to anoint the most Holy. (Dan 9:24)

There are six things which must be perfectly fulfilled on earth, and the most important one will be "to bring in everlasting righteousness".
At the present time "the whole world lieth in wickedness". So it is only after the Second Coming of Christ and the establishment of everlasting righteousness on earth that this prophecy will be fulfilled. And the Second Coming of Christ happens only after the Abomination of Desolation and the Great Tribulation which follows.
Only Jesus could do these things. Jesus did bring in everlasting righteousness....but we see not yet all things put under Him Hebrews 2:4-8...

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry, but the Antichrist (the Beast) has not taken control of the inhabitants of the earth AS YET. So the Mark of the Beast is neither paper money nor Sunday worship.

What is evil is not the existence of paper money, but the disappearance of the Gold Standard. If every paper dollar issued was backed by an equivalent amount of gold and could actually be converted to gold, inflation would not exist, and printing paper money without any backing would be condemned as evil and irresponsible.

But the politicians of all the Western nations decided to rob their citizens through fraud and theft, and did away with the Gold Standard. And the Federal Reserve is not really the Federal Reserve. It is a bunch of wealthy bankers manipulating the economy at their own whim.

"...Also, the Federal Reserve Bank is NOT EVEN actually part of the Federal government. It is no more Federal than Federal Express, or Federated Department Stores. It is a private corporation with a legislated monopoly on currency and credit that is allowed to BUY its paper currency for nothing more than the cost of the paper, ink, and labor, from the Bureau of Printing & Engraving (U.S. Treasury). Originally this added up to about 2.3 cents per note, or $230 of cost to buy one million dollars (10,000 100 dollar bills)..."

Yes indeed, nothing to back that paper and ink. And, these politicians seem to want to privatize EVERYTHING! Pretty soon the Fire and Police depts. will be privatized, so you better put aside some money for flame
retardants...or, pay for the fire to be put out! Ha, who knows...you can see it has been happening for a very long time...they want to get rid of, USPS, Social Security, Medicare and God knows what else. I worked long and hard for over 40 years and paid through the nose in taxes so, this gal would be on the street if it were not for that and my retirement. If money is the "mark of the beast" (which I do NOT believe at all) , there will be very few indeed to ever see salvation.
And, as you have said @Taken , the bible clearly states that the AC is a "man" and the number is his name...
Nero Caesar . I have heard that his title as Bishop Of Rome has morphed into the use of the word Pope. Do not remember where I heard/read this but, if you translate the Hebrew spelling of 666, you actually spell out Neron Kesar - the Hebrew spelling of Nero Caesar.I can see this as John saying the man of sin is here now and it will be the same (ruling authority) in the End Times. And, when John said "his number is 666, I believe he was talking about a man who existed then (Nero) and would rule as Nero did-as the Antichrist. Just some thoughts...I have others also but, don't want to put them out there because, I do not think folks would consider it :)

Anthony D'Arienzo

Jan 3, 2019
georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus was killed at the end of the 69th week.

You have Jesus in the AC coexisting.
Yes...I believe the Ac was Nero when the temple was destroyed.
Jesus was cut off in the midst of the week.
Now the Nt temple is built of living stones...the Church.

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes...I believe the Ac was Nero when the temple was destroyed.
Jesus was cut off in the midst of the week.
Now the Nt temple is built of living stones...the Church.

Nowhere does it say the AC destroys the temple. He sets up and an AOD and the inner temple and sits on the throne to god and the holy of holies and declares himself god. He makes a seven year treaty.

Not Nero.

Jesus died at the end of the 69th week.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If money is the 'Mark of the Beast'...then I am a monkeys uncle! :rolleyes:

Love of Money...
Corruption of Money...

Are SIGNS of the Beast at the door
..not the mark of the Beast.

Money HAS become Corrupted.
Paper money (signified by a written AMOUNT) and Coin money (signified by a written AMOUNT) no longer is equal in VALUE (of it's written AMOUNT, to Gold or Silver.

"THAT" ^ is FIat currency.

But ^ "THAT" is NOT the extent of "CORRUPTION" of "MONEY".

LOANS, CREDIT...highly corrupt.

Making "LOANS" and authorizing of "CREDIT"
With FIGURES....and Completely VOID of ANY monetary UNITS. (Money, gold or silver)...

And then the "one MAKING the "loan" or authorizing the "credit"....DEMANDS, and GETS "BACK" (by law) ... up to 3 TIMES IN MONEY....From the borrower.

HA HA....I'll LOAN you "some FIGURES"...and you can PAY ME BACK...."up to 3 times the figures....IN ACTUAL MONEY!

What a DEAL eh?

You WANT to SEE....ACtUALY MONEY of the loaned "FIGURES" ? No problem. I'll call up the Federal Reserve and have them PRINT some for me, to give to you.......AND TACK on and INTEREST, COST (to you), that the Federal Reserve charges ME for PRINITNG the BILLS!!

$1,00 bill (actual worth abt 2 cents)
Cost to print (abt 3 cents)
Charge to you $1,00 + daily compounded interest.

Aren't men who dream up this JUNK, CLEVER? UGH!!

God Bless,
Taken

Reactions: Acolyte and Helen

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes indeed, nothing to back that paper and ink. And, these politicians seem to want to privatize EVERYTHING! Pretty soon the Fire and Police depts. will be privatized, so you better put aside some money for flame
retardants...or, pay for the fire to be put out! Ha, who knows...you can see it has been happening for a very long time...they want to get rid of, USPS, Social Security, Medicare and God knows what else. I worked long and hard for over 40 years and paid through the nose in taxes so, this gal would be on the street if it were not for that and my retirement. If money is the "mark of the beast" (which I do NOT believe at all) , there will be very few indeed to ever see salvation.
And, as you have said @Taken , the bible clearly states that the AC is a "man" and the number is his name...
Nero Caesar . I have heard that his title as Bishop Of Rome has morphed into the use of the word Pope. Do not remember where I heard/read this but, if you translate the Hebrew spelling of 666, you actually spell out Neron Kesar - the Hebrew spelling of Nero Caesar.I can see this as John saying the man of sin is here now and it will be the same (ruling authority) in the End Times. And, when John said "his number is 666, I believe he was talking about a man who existed then (Nero) and would rule as Nero did-as the Antichrist. Just some thoughts...I have others also but, don't want to put them out there because, I do not think folks would consider it :)

There have BEEN many "anti-Christs"...common un-known men...and famous well known men.....

However THERE IS ONE...anti-Christ..who was Created a "Holy cherub" and fell away from his "holiness" and thereafter MIMICS "doing things Christ does", trying to "get what Christ has"... (but with a TWIST)

Christ's Spirit, enters a man, AFTER the man, agrees to become Converted.

Satan's spirit, enters a man, TO CAPTURE a man, making the man REJECT becoming Converted IN Christ.

Christ has NO intent to make men, to BE HIM.
Satan has NO intent to make men, to BE him.

The INTENT of Christ is to make men, BE LIKE HIM.

The INTENT of Satan IS TO make men, BE LIKE HIM.....WHICH SATAN BELIEVES, HE "IS" god, "GREATER" than "GOD" Himself.

Some Emperors, etc., called themselves "gods"...don't know if Nero did....also don't know the "context" of others calling themselves "god"...

THEE anti-Christ WILL call Himself "God" as he sits in Jerusalem "appointed" head of the Government of the World.

Rev 13:
[6] And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.

To Blaspheme God is to Put oneself "equal to or above" God.
to Blaspheme Gods tabernacle, is to Sit in a holy place made unto God, and proclaim oneself "equal to or above" God.

Don't think Nero did that.

God Bless,
Taken

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Is it so difficult to understand that bankers defraud the world through the use of paper money which has no value, by causing devaluation, debt, then interest, and in this way, being the greatest ponzi scheme of thievery the world has ever seen, and nearly impossibly to buy or sell without it, fulfills the "mark of the beast" prophecy? It never ceases to amaze me how people deliberately choose to blind themselves to the truth, because they themselves don't want to give up the convenience of using something that they themselves deep down know is evil. Even non-believers know fiat currency is evil.
I agree.
The Mark of the Beast is just that, doing the works of such that is against God, they will go to Hell because they are like Cain and turned there backs on God.
Cain could of repented, God gave him that chance, but he rejected that offer. one can not get away with leading others astray with such malice and such are on the path that go to Hell.
All that take pleasure in malice to others are Marked as such By God.

Reactions: Acolyte

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There have BEEN many "anti-Christs"...common un-known men...and famous well known men.....

However THERE IS ONE...anti-Christ..who was Created a "Holy cherub" and fell away from his "holiness" and thereafter MIMICS "doing things Christ does", trying to "get what Christ has"... (but with a TWIST)

Christ's Spirit, enters a man, AFTER the man, agrees to become Converted.

Satan's spirit, enters a man, TO CAPTURE a man, making the man REJECT becoming Converted IN Christ.

Christ has NO intent to make men, to BE HIM.
Satan has NO intent to make men, to BE him.

The INTENT of Christ is to make men, BE LIKE HIM.

The INTENT of Satan IS TO make men, BE LIKE HIM.....WHICH SATAN BELIEVES, HE "IS" god, "GREATER" than "GOD" Himself.

Some Emperors, etc., called themselves "gods"...don't know if Nero did....also don't know the "context" of others calling themselves "god"...

THEE anti-Christ WILL call Himself "God" as he sits in Jerusalem "appointed" head of the Government of the World.

Rev 13:
[6] And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.

To Blaspheme God is to Put oneself "equal to or above" God.
to Blaspheme Gods tabernacle, is to Sit in a holy place made unto God, and proclaim oneself "equal to or above" God.

Don't think Nero did that.

God Bless,
Taken

I should have worded my post differently I think. I am not saying that just because Nero's name does equal the 666, (as do many prominent figures, yes, I'm aware.) that I thought he was the Anti-Christ. My thoughts were more along the lines of the "office" OF the Pontiff Maximums :)

Reactions: Acolyte and Taken

Anthony D'Arienzo

Jan 3, 2019
georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And that is exactly why the 70th week of Daniel is still in the future.
Hello Enoch,
I believe the gospel is to go worldwide and be victorious. I was taught the premill system first, but do not hold it as most accurate now. earlier you posted this fine list...
[
[Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city,

[1] to finish the transgression, and

[2] to make an end of sins, and

[3] to make reconciliation for iniquity, and

[4] to bring in everlasting righteousness, and

[5] to seal up the vision and prophecy, and

[6] to anoint the most Holy. (Dan 9:24)]

Jesus did all of things. They will not be completed in full until the last day.

jer23:
5 Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that I will raise unto David a righteous Branch, and a King shall reign and prosper, and shall execute judgment and justice in the earth.

6 In his days Judah shall be saved, and Israel shall dwell safely: and this is his name whereby he shall be called, The Lord Our Righteousness.

7 Therefore, behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that they shall no more say, The Lord liveth, which brought up the children of Israel out of the land of Egypt;

They say that no more because Jesus is the new Exodus.
zech6:
12 And speak unto him, saying, Thus speaketh the Lord of hosts, saying, Behold the man whose name is
The Branch; and he shall grow up out of his place, and he shall build the temple of the Lord:

13 Even he shall build the temple of the Lord; and he shall bear the glory, and shall sit and rule upon his throne; and he shall be a priest upon his throne: and the counsel of peace shall be between them both.

zech8
Zechariah 8 King James Version (KJV)

8 Again the word of the Lord of hosts came to me, saying,

2 Thus saith the Lord of hosts; I was jealous for Zion with great jealousy, and I was jealous for her with great fury.

3 Thus saith the Lord; I am returned unto Zion, and will dwell in the midst of Jerusalem: and Jerusalem shall be called a city of truth; and the mountain of the Lord of hosts the holy mountain.

4 Thus saith the Lord of hosts; There shall yet old men and old women dwell in the streets of Jerusalem, and every man with his staff in his hand for very age.

5 And the streets of the city shall be full of boys and girls playing in the streets thereof.

6 Thus saith the Lord of hosts; If it be marvellous in the eyes of the remnant of this people in these days, should it also be marvellous in mine eyes? saith the Lord of hosts.

This is the heavenly Zion and Jerusalem...Hebrews12

Last edited:

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I should have worded my post differently I think. I am not saying that just because Nero's name does equal the 666, (as do many prominent figures, yes, I'm aware.) that I thought he was the Anti-Christ. My thoughts were more along the lines of the "office" OF the Pontiff Maximums :)

An interesting thing about people claiming certain figures names equals 666 is that if there's any variation in the spelling or language in no longer equals 666.

Nero was Latin. Not English.