What to learn next. <

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Learn to stop asking for forgiveness when you are already forgiven.
Learn to stop repenting of what is already paid for on the Cross.

See, the issue is..... this..... when we are a babe in Christ, we are not secure in our position in God as an eternally redeemed Child of God, so, we are always thinking that we will be accepted one day, then out of fellowship the next. This is the baby Christian mentality. This is the "im stuck in 1st gear", and i need to be shifting out of 2nd and into 3rd
Many Christians will never get out of their Christian Crib, and its because they are trapped in a religious system, regarding their church and denomination.
The Baby Christian always sounds the same..

For example....Lets say i asked all the READERS who are watching me now, ....>"Are you a Christian".

And 98% of you will say.......
"yes, im a Catholic.
"yes, im a baptist
"yes im a Calvanist
"yes, im a Assembly of God
"yes im a Church of Christ
"yes im a Reformed this, or reformed that

BUT I DIDNT ASK YOU IF YOU ARE A DENOMINATION... !!
So, do you see your problem?
That is why so many believers are stuck in the Crib and can't yet take an upright Spiritual STEP.

Here is what Paul says about these...

= Hebrews 6
6 '""Therefore leaving the FIRST principles of the doctrine of Christ, let us go on unto perfection; not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works, and of faith toward God,"""

Now, did you read that?
That is Paul describing the Baby Carnal Christian.....and what is the baby Christian doing?.. This Christian Toddler is repenting and repenting and confessing, , because they are committing more and more works of the flesh... So, they are shown to be a child in Christ, because they have never Spiritually Grown past that "repenting and confessing" infant in Christ stage, YET.

You'll find that these spiritual infants are running Forums, running Churches, talking about repenting, constantly.

Paul just told you to get out of that baby bed, and GROW UP.

How do you do that? You start with this VERSE, and you STAY THERE until that verse has become your THEOLOGY.
And until it does, you will be a repenting baby Christian failure.
Most of you never started there, and that is why you are still doing the crib works of the FLESH.
You are the victim of bad teacher, a bad Minister, and a denomination that will keep you ignorant of the higher things of God.

Go here, and LEARN WHAT THIS IS....so that you can finaly get out of the crib.