What treats do you like to have at Christmas …..

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh no mayonnaise with stuffing………….that sounds even worse !!
My wife finds it quite disgusting.

My sister and I, when we were kids, used to eat spagetti sandwiches. Same thing, lot's of mayo!

Much love!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
classic-holiday-spritz-cookie-fb.jpg

Pressed cookies! We had a metal tube with different screw on tips, and a big plunger, and we'd take turns pushing them out.

Much love!

Reactions: Rita

Rita

Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
My wife finds it quite disgusting.

My sister and I, when we were kids, used to eat spagetti sandwiches. Same thing, lot's of mayo!

Much love!
Oh no, not spaghetti as well…………..lol

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
74b26ee0-d749-4399-81e3-1d6e83794a8c.jpg

These are the thumbprint cookies. Betty Crocker says they are California's favorite Christmas cookie.

Much love!

Reactions: Pathfinder7

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Just for a bit of fun, as many of us come from different places I wondered what treats do you like to have at Christmas …. Do you have special sweets ( candy ) chocolates, or goodies that you love to treat yourself to, or receive as a gift ?
I absolutely love the Costa lattes that they do through out December, one of them tastes like Baileys ……
I love a chocolate Yule log, always reminds me of my mum as it use to be her favourite.
Chocolate coins ….use to get them as children.
I absolutely love the crackling that comes with the roast pork joint …….and of course roast Turkey breast on Christmas Day

so what about you………..
I treat you with my posts even though some here would rather a roast pork joint or a popular narrative :)

Reactions: Rita