what vegan food do you use?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Windmillcharge

Dec 21, 2017
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
None.
I avoid processed foods as far as is possible, but enjoy all the blessings of the bountiful blessings of the abundant food God has provided.

Reactions: Nancy

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not a vegan but, I also don't eat a lot of meat. I will always use real butter, and LOVE cheese. To each their own as God had deemed all things clean to eat for our food. It's either a personal matter to you or, a spiritual one?

Holy999

Feb 18, 2020
stockholm
Faith
Christian
Country
Sweden
Not a vegan but, I also don't eat a lot of meat. I will always use real butter, and LOVE cheese. To each their own as God had deemed all things clean to eat for our food. It's either a personal matter to you or, a spiritual one?
dont hurt the animals

DNB

Dec 8, 2019
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You sound like a hack, buddy (I've read 6 of your last posts)!
I just reported you.

Reactions: Stan B

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
you sound like a idiot.
Don't pay too much mind to everyone on this forum. Some people are looking for the wrong things. Jesus came up against the same kind of problems. But, some people really do love God and other people. Stay on God's side and you will be OK!

DNB

Dec 8, 2019
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Don't pay too much mind to everyone on this forum. Some people are looking for the wrong things. Jesus came up against the same kind of problems. But, some people really do love God and other people. Stay on God's side and you will be OK!
@Holy999 @amadeus @lforrest
Holy999, I owe you a very big apology. I was entirely wrong about you, and your intent on this forum. I'm sorry that I falsely accused you of trolling, to the point that I reported you. I have reported a few people, and if I'm not mistaken, I was correct about them (the mods did agree with me on more than one occasion). Meaning, I didn't intend to be accusative for the sake of abuse, pretense or power. But rather, I, at the time, thought that your posts were so numerous and so short, that they seemed to have the mark of a troll on them.

I am very sorry again Holy999, I was completely incorrect and my perception was entirely off, in my accusations towards you.
Since this thread, I have enjoyed reading and replying to your other posts, and look forward to continuing this engagement in the future.
Thank you for your presence here!

Reactions: amadeus and Nancy

Jostler

Oct 23, 2020
God's green earth
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I eat grasses, leaves, roots, tubers and grIns. Mostly after the deer, chickens, pigs and cattle have turned it all into meat, milk and eggs :)