Don't drink cow's milk ..

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

thelord's_pearl

May 1, 2021
O`nowhere you have to know
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I no longer drink cow's milk because I learned that the cellular structure of a cow's milk is not the same as the cellular structure in human breast milk from your mother so I no longer drink other animal's milk as for one big reason, I think for the cellular structure difference reasoning, I think it can cause cancer. I think goat's milk is not the same cellular structure as human milk also. I also am against drinking non-organic animal milk (cow, goat or any other) because I don't support farmers who inject in animals to produce milk all day. I think it's cruel, animal cruelty. I have even tried to be a vegetarian or is it vegan, but I found that I can't seem to ever be one while some others can, so each person's body seems to really be different in how they can make their diet but since I can't be a vegetarian or vegan, at least I can be the least cruel and try my best not to waste food. It's probably like no wonder I never liked cow's milk but was given false information about it that it was good for me. I hope as many people as possible will follow my advice in this thread and have compassion which is also in line with being Godly, and that you will have learned something new like I did. I am convinced and have stopped drinking animal milk like the cow's (and I don't drink any other animal milk anyway) for over a week now. Alternatively, I would only drink unsweetened organic soy milk, almond milk and oat milk (plant and nut milk). God bless!

edit.. Same as for dairy. I am skeptical! I am not much a fan for dairy anyway.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Mr E and marks

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No one is going to think less of you for not drinking milk.
On the other hand there are people....a lot of them that get their Jollies by being fear mongers and I think some people like being scared. As far as milk I have been drinking "raw" milk my whole life...when I can get it.
But if you are going to be concerned with milk the fear mongers have a whole list for you to consider....I call it THE INCREDIBLE FEAR OF EVERYTHING!

Deadly lettuce….statistics.
Five people have died and 197 have fallen ill across the country as a result of E. coli infections linked to romaine lettuce,

Sun
More than 5,400 people worldwide die of non-melanoma skin cancer every month.

Air
The World Health Organization estimates that 4.6 million people die each year from causes directly attributable to air pollution. ... Direct causes of air pollution related deaths include aggravated asthma, bronchitis, emphysema, lung and heart diseases, and respiratory allergies.

Water
More than 5 million people die each year from diseases caused by unsafe drinking water, lack of sanitation, and insufficient water for hygiene. In fact, over 2 million deaths occur each year from water-related diarrhea alone. In the U.S. Nearly two million people die annually from contaminated drinking water and unsafe sanitation, which can cause parasitic infections and cholera.

Dog attacks
Typically, between 30 and 50 people in the US die from dog bites each year, and the number of deaths from dog attacks appear to be increasing. Around 4.5 million Americans are bitten by dogs every year, resulting in the hospitalization of 6,000 to 13,000 people each year in the United States (2005).

Birds
Whether you are around them or eat them…Hepatitis and many flu strains and killer viruses come from birds. The death tolls vary from season to season but a million deaths are not impossible. Recently a woman that was trying to get rid of a snake was attacked by an eagle that wanted the snake.

Bugs
You might be shocked to learn that insects are collectively responsible for over one million deaths per year worldwide.

Infectious diseases deaths
Nearly 14 million people worldwide die from infectious diseases

Ground dirt
Each year around 700 000 deaths are attributable to antimicrobial, Radon, lead, and poisons and even strange reactions to dirt that causes them to grow horns out of their skin.

Fresh fruits and vegetables
Raw fruits and vegetables contain harmful germs, such as Salmonella, E. coli, and Listeria, that can make you and your family sick. In the United States, nearly half of food borne illnesses are caused by germs on fresh produce….Millions of illness and hundreds of thousands of death. All natural.....Organic in stores are just words....there is no way of knowing what has been done to those fruits and vegetables or how much urine has been applied to them....If you want fresh fruits and vegetable grow your own in a green house.

Vehicle Accidents
In 2018, in the U.S. 40,000 people died in car crashes. An estimated 4.5 million people were seriously injured in car crashes in 2018. Driving or riding in a car is one of the most dangerous things you can do.

Work related deaths
5,250 workers died on the job in 2018.

Home related deaths
Home related deaths and injuries causing as many as 20,000 deaths, 7 million disabling injuries, and 20 million hospital trips in the U.S. each year. You are more likely to die in a fire in your home than if you lived in a forest.

Vacation related deaths
In 2018, just 724 Americans died from unnatural causes while abroad.

Your are not safe from murder…no where and no time
15000 deaths to murder. Shopping parking lot death are hard to calculate. St. Louis is running about four murders a day....People....kids shot in their home.

Weather related deaths
In 2018, 62,339 weather events resulted in 782 deaths and 1,797 injuries. Heat waves, winter weather, and wildfires were responsible for the most deaths during 2018. The largest number of reported injuries resulted from heat waves, winter weather, and high winds including thunderstorm winds.

Fire deaths
United States fire departments responded to an estimated 1,318,500 fires in 2018. These fires resulted in 3,655 civilian fire fatalities; 15,200 civilian fire injuries; and an estimated $25.6 billion in direct property loss (this figure includes $12.4 billion in losses from major California wildfires).

Between 2011 and 2015, U.S. fire departments responded to an average of 358,500 home structure fires per year. These fires caused 12,300 civilian injuries, 2,510 civilian deaths, and $6.7 billion in direct damage. On average, seven people per day die in U.S. home fires.

Food poisoning
There are 128,000 hospitalizations and 3,000 deaths annually.

Choking deaths
The death rate from choking is low at most ages but increases starting around age 74. Choking due to a foreign object resulted in 162,000 deaths

Restaurant food
In the United States,foodborne diseases have been estimated to cause 6 million to 8 million illnesses and up to 9,000 deaths each year. lol 6 to 8.million….make up your mind. And I am sure this included food bought at groceries stores.

Asteroids can destroy all life on earth.

Death directly attributed to bacon…zero. Bacon related deaths….not likely
Death by Bacon? Not Likely.

Canned foods are another topic....a lot of people do not like canned foods but canning has probably saved tens of millions of lives....Uncanned foods can have a host of issues that can be fatal.

Last edited:

thelord's_pearl

May 1, 2021
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I have edited my op a bit again, sorry. @Grailhunter, I don't drink cow's milk anymore because I think it can cause cancer by it (animal's milk) not being the same cellular structure as human breast milk and I don't drink non-organic milk anymore because it's unnecessary animal cruelty whereby farmers inject hormones to the cow in order for them to produce more milk all day and one should feel less of themselves if they support that. I care about animals. I want them to suffer the least as possible. I don't like to be scared. I just want to be healthy and I am convinced this is the right direction for me and everyone. Just because it was ok for you, it doesn't mean it applies to everyone, some people have better genes than others, really good genes they can smoke for example, for the rest of their lives while others get lung cancer and die. And just because there's no evidence, it doesn't mean much. Sometimes you can't find evidence but it's true. And we should aim to be the healthiest as possible once we have the knowledge. Anyway, I don't want to sound pushy. I just care and this is my strong viewpoint that I feel is real.

The regular canned foods is not good for you because of the bpa or if that's what you call it but in natural health food stores you can get canned foods that have no bpa danger to your health. glass and paper containers are good.

Last edited:
Reactions: marks

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I have edited my op a bit again, sorry. @Grailhunter, I don't drink cow's milk anymore because I think it can cause cancer by it (animal's milk) not being the same cellular structure as human breast milk and I don't drink non-organic milk anymore because it's unnecessary animal cruelty whereby farmers inject hormones to the cow in order for them to produce more milk all day and one should feel less of themselves if they support that. I care about animals. I want them to suffer the least as possible. People will think good of me but that is the byproduct, not the motive. I don't like to be scared. I just want to be healthy and I am convinced this is the right direction for me and everyone. Just because it was ok for you, it doesn't mean it applies to everyone, some people have better genes than others, really good genes they can smoke for example, for the rest of their lives while others get lung cancer and die. And just because there's no evidence, it doesn't mean much. Sometimes you can't find evidence but it's true. And we should aim to be the healthiest as possible once we have the knowledge. Anyway, I don't want to sound pushy. I just care and this is my strong viewpoint that I feel is real.

The regular canned foods is not good for you because of the bpa or if that's what you call it but in natural health food stores you can get canned foods that have no bpa danger to your health. glass and paper containers are good.
Come on ! people have been drinking cows milk directly from the cow, to home. i know two family's who drink nothing but milk that's direct from their own dairy Farms and their parents and grand parents live to an old age, up to their 90's. so i do not believe it at all.

My elder brother could not drink cows milk as a child but had goats milk. so some people may not be ok with Cows milk for some reason for sure but that is not the case for all people.

Rockerduck

Nov 7, 2022
Marietta, Georgia.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No one is going to think less of you for not drinking milk.
On the other hand there are people....a lot of them that get their Jollies by being fear mongers and I think some people like being scared. As far as milk I have been drinking "raw" milk my whole life...when I can get it.
But if you are going to be concerned with milk the fear mongers have a whole list for you to consider....I call it THE INCREDIBLE FEAR OF EVERYTHING!

Deadly lettuce….statistics.
Five people have died and 197 have fallen ill across the country as a result of E. coli infections linked to romaine lettuce,

Sun
More than 5,400 people worldwide die of non-melanoma skin cancer every month.

Air
The World Health Organization estimates that 4.6 million people die each year from causes directly attributable to air pollution. ... Direct causes of air pollution related deaths include aggravated asthma, bronchitis, emphysema, lung and heart diseases, and respiratory allergies.

Water
More than 5 million people die each year from diseases caused by unsafe drinking water, lack of sanitation, and insufficient water for hygiene. In fact, over 2 million deaths occur each year from water-related diarrhea alone. In the U.S. Nearly two million people die annually from contaminated drinking water and unsafe sanitation, which can cause parasitic infections and cholera.

Dog attacks
Typically, between 30 and 50 people in the US die from dog bites each year, and the number of deaths from dog attacks appear to be increasing. Around 4.5 million Americans are bitten by dogs every year, resulting in the hospitalization of 6,000 to 13,000 people each year in the United States (2005).

Birds
Whether you are around them or eat them…Hepatitis and many flu strains and killer viruses come from birds. The death tolls vary from season to season but a million deaths are not impossible. Recently a woman that was trying to get rid of a snake was attacked by an eagle that wanted the snake.

Bugs
You might be shocked to learn that insects are collectively responsible for over one million deaths per year worldwide.

Infectious diseases deaths
Nearly 14 million people worldwide die from infectious diseases

Ground dirt
Each year around 700 000 deaths are attributable to antimicrobial, Radon, lead, and poisons and even strange reactions to dirt that causes them to grow horns out of their skin.

Fresh fruits and vegetables
Raw fruits and vegetables contain harmful germs, such as Salmonella, E. coli, and Listeria, that can make you and your family sick. In the United States, nearly half of food borne illnesses are caused by germs on fresh produce….Millions of illness and hundreds of thousands of death. All natural.....Organic in stores are just words....there is no way of knowing what has been done to those fruits and vegetables or how much urine has been applied to them....If you want fresh fruits and vegetable grow your own in a green house.

Vehicle Accidents
In 2018, in the U.S. 40,000 people died in car crashes. An estimated 4.5 million people were seriously injured in car crashes in 2018. Driving or riding in a car is one of the most dangerous things you can do.

Work related deaths
5,250 workers died on the job in 2018.

Home related deaths
Home related deaths and injuries causing as many as 20,000 deaths, 7 million disabling injuries, and 20 million hospital trips in the U.S. each year. You are more likely to die in a fire in your home than if you lived in a forest.

Vacation related deaths
In 2018, just 724 Americans died from unnatural causes while abroad.

Your are not safe from murder…no where and no time
15000 deaths to murder. Shopping parking lot death are hard to calculate. St. Louis is running about four murders a day....People....kids shot in their home.

Weather related deaths
In 2018, 62,339 weather events resulted in 782 deaths and 1,797 injuries. Heat waves, winter weather, and wildfires were responsible for the most deaths during 2018. The largest number of reported injuries resulted from heat waves, winter weather, and high winds including thunderstorm winds.

Fire deaths
United States fire departments responded to an estimated 1,318,500 fires in 2018. These fires resulted in 3,655 civilian fire fatalities; 15,200 civilian fire injuries; and an estimated $25.6 billion in direct property loss (this figure includes $12.4 billion in losses from major California wildfires).

Between 2011 and 2015, U.S. fire departments responded to an average of 358,500 home structure fires per year. These fires caused 12,300 civilian injuries, 2,510 civilian deaths, and $6.7 billion in direct damage. On average, seven people per day die in U.S. home fires.

Food poisoning
There are 128,000 hospitalizations and 3,000 deaths annually.

Choking deaths
The death rate from choking is low at most ages but increases starting around age 74. Choking due to a foreign object resulted in 162,000 deaths

Restaurant food
In the United States,foodborne diseases have been estimated to cause 6 million to 8 million illnesses and up to 9,000 deaths each year. lol 6 to 8.million….make up your mind. And I am sure this included food bought at groceries stores.

Asteroids can destroy all life on earth.

Death directly attributed to bacon…zero. Bacon related deaths….not likely
Death by Bacon? Not Likely.

Canned foods are another topic....a lot of people do not like canned foods but canning has probably saved tens of millions of lives....Uncanned foods can have a host of issues that can be fatal.
Mark 16:17 - And these signs will follow those who believe: In My name they will cast out demons; they will speak with new tongues; 18 they will take up serpents; and if they drink anything deadly, it will by no means hurt them; they will lay hands on the sick, and they will recover.”

Read all of Psalms 91

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I drink whole milk. I love it and I like cereal. Sorry you don't drink milk. It's actually beneficial to the brain.

• Love
Reactions: ScottA

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have edited my op a bit again, sorry. @Grailhunter, I don't drink cow's milk anymore because I think it can cause cancer by it (animal's milk) not being the same cellular structure as human breast milk and I don't drink non-organic milk anymore because it's unnecessary animal cruelty whereby farmers inject hormones to the cow in order for them to produce more milk all day and one should feel less of themselves if they support that. I care about animals. I want them to suffer the least as possible. People will think good of me but that is the byproduct, not the motive. I don't like to be scared. I just want to be healthy and I am convinced this is the right direction for me and everyone. Just because it was ok for you, it doesn't mean it applies to everyone, some people have better genes than others, really good genes they can smoke for example, for the rest of their lives while others get lung cancer and die. And just because there's no evidence, it doesn't mean much. Sometimes you can't find evidence but it's true. And we should aim to be the healthiest as possible once we have the knowledge. Anyway, I don't want to sound pushy. I just care and this is my strong viewpoint that I feel is real.

Like I said I do not think less of you because you do not drink milk, everybody has their own thing.
I do not eat brussel sprouts because I think they are evil. LOL
I do not eat rice because it looks too much like maggots.
I am a big meat eater but I do not eat veal because of how they treat the calves and I love chicken livers but I do not eat them because organ meat seems to be bad for you.
Sushi and escargot and clams are disgusting.
All of my vegetables come from cans (except corn on the cob) and I am more concerned about GMO than BHA.
I do not care what they say I think fresh caught sea food tastes best.
Coke tastes best out of glass bottles.
After seeing the processing plants I can tell you that frozen turkeys are fresher and healthier for you than “fresh unfrozen turkeys”
I have known guys that will not eat milk or Mayonnaise because it looks too much like sperm.

And I need to add to the list that the University of Missouri has determined that the thermal labels receipts and address labels cause type II diabetes.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: thelord's_pearl
Jan 11, 2023
Barbosa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Why would God promise his people a land flowing with milk and honey, if milk or honey were bad? Or do you think the passage was referring to breast milk, rather than cow milk?

Leviticus 20:24 But I have said unto you, Ye shall inherit their land, and I will give it unto you to possess it, a land that floweth with milk and honey: I am the Lord your God, which have separated you from other people.

In my view, milk is good for us, and this aligns with scripture. The reasons we have problems with milk (and bread, and most foods) these days that we didn't have for thousands of years, are:

1) Toxic chemicals in the food (e.g. glyphosphates in bread, which causes "gluten intolerance" or more severe forms of disease);
2) Genetic modification of the food sources;
3) Destruction of the food during processing (e.g. pasteurisation, which destroys the good enzymes in milk).

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I no longer drink cow's milk because I learned that the cellular structure of a cow's milk is not the same as the cellular structure in human breast milk from your mother so I no longer drink other animal's milk as for one big reason, I think for the cellular structure difference reasoning, I think it can cause cancer. I think goat's milk is not the same cellular structure as human milk also. I also am against drinking non-organic animal milk (cow, goat or any other) because I don't support farmers who inject in animals to produce milk all day. I think it's cruel, animal cruelty. I have even tried to be a vegetarian or is it vegan, but I found that I can't seem to ever be one while some others can, so each person's body seems to really be different in how they can make their diet but since I can't be a vegetarian or vegan, at least I can be the least cruel and try my best not to waste food. It's probably like no wonder I never liked cow's milk but was given false information about it that it was good for me. I hope as many people as possible will follow my advice in this thread and have compassion which is also in line with being Godly, and that you will have learned something new like I did. I am convinced and have stopped drinking animal milk like the cow's (and I don't drink any other animal milk anyway) for over a week now. Alternatively, I would only drink unsweetened organic soy milk, almond milk and oat milk (plant and nut milk). God bless!

My wife and I avoid dairy as much as we can. Same reasons.

Much love!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And we should aim to be the healthiest as possible once we have the knowledge. Anyway, I don't want to sound pushy. I just care and this is my strong viewpoint that I feel is real.
I agree! Fresh, natural, unprocessed foods are best, if you can get them. Locally grown produce, if you can. Eat what is in season in the region where you live. That's what I think. The right foods are like good medicine!

Much love!

Last edited:

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why would God promise his people a land flowing with milk and honey, if milk or honey were bad? Or do you think the passage was referring to breast milk, rather than cow milk?
Goat milk.

The only reference in the Bible I can think of that alludes to where they may get their milk from is in the Law, not to boil a kid in it's mother's milk. That would be a goat I think.

Too much honey can be bad for you also, but honey itself is a wonder-food, amazing medicine.

Much love!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As I understand it, "dairy" refers to cow's milk and foods made from it, like cheese.

And why do they use cows for milk? Because cows are big, and produce lots of it. And they are docile, and don't fight you as you try to milk them.

We get this goat chedder from Trader Joe's that is delicious!

Much love!

thelord's_pearl

May 1, 2021
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
@Moses_the_younger, I don't know why it says in the bible about a land with milk and honey. Maybe it's ok to drink a little. A lot of people become lactose intolerant so I think if everyone drank a lot they'd probably be lactose intolerant too. And who says the bible can't be talking about milk from plants? Definitely though, the bible isn't talking about non-organic milk (no hormone injections)!

Reactions: marks

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Moses_the_younger, I don't know why it says in the bible about a land with milk and honey. Maybe it's ok to drink a little. A lot of people become lactose intolerant so I think if everyone drank a lot they'd probably be lactose intolerant too. And who says the bible can't be talking about milk from plants? Definitely though, the bible isn't talking about non-organic milk (no hormone injections)!
Well Pearl, the modern world many have caused some illnesses and allergies….tick bits that cause Lyme disease and conditions were people cannot eat meat. Young people with emotional problems seem to be an issue. In biblical times they did not give their cows supplements and they did not pasteurize or homogenize their milk.

Reactions: Moses_the_younger

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Also I forgot to mention about the concern....for the concern regarding milk. Milk is the best and most effective source for calcium for the body, meaning the body will absorb the calcium from milk better than any other source. Strangely enough nothing else compares to it. Because all other sources provide so little calcium or are not effectively absorbed by the body it becomes a real chore to get the right amount of calcium. Nuts are a good example, some are a good source of calcium, but due to the effectiveness of the body absorbing the calcium from them you would pretty much have to walk around with a hand full of nuts all the time.

The lack of milk in children's diet can have a devastating effect on the formation of bones and teeth. And using enough of the other sources....LOL...getting them to eat it can be near to impossible.

Women or at least some women are susceptible to losing bone density, particularly when they are older. So it can be life long chore to keep up with the calcium intake. And I do not see too many women walking around with a hand full of nuts.

The thing to keep in mind is that it does not matter how much calcium is in the source, it only matters if the body absorbs it and if you eat enough of it.

As a child I drank milk with every meal.

Reactions: Moses_the_younger