What was the gift you received, when you first believed? (mine was 'steadfastness'?)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hi there,

So just to help you in your walk with Christ, a simple question: what was the spiritual gift you received, when you first believed?

If you need to, pray to the Holy Spirit, that He reveal it - that way, you will have it between you and Him!

It is bearing fruit with this gift, that is most important to Christ: therefore you should know it.

My gift was steadfastness; a lot of life's struggles can be overcome, if we just stay the course and commit praise ahead to God.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello Gottservant,

The only gift that was received was a changed heart. It's not as dark as it use to be. :)

Just desire to be fearful of God, and to love him, and love others; even 'if that love is something that has to report the actions of others, when crimes are made', cause love is not a feeling. It's an action one chooses to participate in by the Spirit of God in them.

What are some of the things you learned about being steadfast? (I still probably need to grow in other areas.) (Though I dont believe in placing on hands on people and healing them anymore I believe that has done pasted but those who believe that is something that is done; will choose to love them either way and agree to disagree.)