What will the two witnesses eat during the GT?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Retrobyter

Oct 29, 2011
Tampa Bay, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Shabbat shalom, guysmith.

Locusts and wild honey? Who knows? It doesn't say. However, if they are God's prophets - God's spokesmen for those times, that's HIS concern, not ours. It's GOD'S business! Maybe there will be some widow woman; maybe he'll drop manna specifically for them, to them, and only enough for their own needs, twice as much on Fridays and none on the Shabbat! God did not tell us that particular detail; so apparently to Him, it was a non-issue, not important.

Arnie Manitoba

Mar 8, 2011
Manitoba Canada
Hard to say.

But we do know they get their clothing from the sackcloth boutique

They obviously have miraculous powers , could they not also feed themselves ?

Who said they need to eat anyway ?

Who said they are under the rules of AC ?

I think they follow their own agenda until they are killed

Retrobyter

Oct 29, 2011
Tampa Bay, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Shabbat shalom, Arnie Manitoba.

Arnie Manitoba said:
Hard to say.

But we do know they get their clothing from the sackcloth boutique

They obviously have miraculous powers , could they not also feed themselves ?

Who said they need to eat anyway ?

Who said they are under the rules of AC ?

I think they follow their own agenda until they are killed
Nah, no sense going crazy about it. Everyone God has ever used has had to eat! Even Yeshua` ate! And, typically God's miraculous power is not the prophet's own power to waste it on whatever he would like! Even Yeshua` didn't succumb to haSatan's suggestion to turn the stones into bread! Let's just agree that God will provide for them, HOWEVER He chooses to do it.

ENOCH2010

Aug 15, 2012
guysmith said:
Without the mark to purchase food, how will the two witnesses go about feeding themselves during the GT?
Just ask him, we have one of them on this forum.

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Without the mark to purchase food, how will the two witnesses go about feeding themselves during the GT?
Probably the same way that Elijah was fed when he hid from Jezebel in the cave after killing 300 of her priests of Baal.

1 Kings 17:6
The ravens brought him bread and meat in the morning and bread and meat in the evening, and he drank from the brook.

tgwprophet

Jul 9, 2011
Lehigh Acres, Florida
Tis an easy answer... The first half of the GT is a time Satan tries to buy souls and so it is a time of abundance. This encourages people to take the Mark when it is made manditory... right after mid-term of Tribulation. So we shall eat as we will, like anyone else. When Satan is cast down one of his first objectives is to kill us. Then the Mark is madew manditory, after the image o0f the beast is made and given life as it is the image of the beast that makes it manditory. Think about it... without a time of abundance how would so many even of different beliefs deny the Christian understanding of this Mark of the Beast, unless they have allot to lose. This loss is because they achieved allot during the time of abundance. I even know of people who are athiests that claim they would not take the Mark of the Beast.

Consider this concerning the covenant being confirmed... for it to be confirmed it must first be made and placed in position.

Retrobyter

Oct 29, 2011
Tampa Bay, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Shalom, Angelina.

Angelina said:
We have three on-board actually and a few more to come, I'm sure... ;)
THREE, when the Scriptures say "TWO??!!!" Hmmm... Methinks somebody is LYING, either one of the three, or John made a mistake!

ENOCH2010

Aug 15, 2012
Retrobyter said:
Shalom, Angelina.

THREE, when the Scriptures say "TWO??!!!" Hmmm... Methinks somebody is LYING, either one of the three, or John made a mistake!
I'm pretty sure John got his part right B)

Retrobyter

Oct 29, 2011
Tampa Bay, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Shalom, Pelaides.

Pelaides said:
I thought Hebrew National franks were O.K? :p
They may be "kosher," but they have a LOT of fat!

I'd rather have Oscar Meyer all-beef hot dogs (shameless plug, LOL).

Pelaides

Jul 30, 2012
Retrobyter said:
Shalom, Pelaides.

They may be "kosher," but they have a LOT of fat!

I'd rather have Oscar Meyer all-beef hot dogs (shameless plug, LOL).
With lots of mustard n sauerkraut!

daq

HSN#1851
Feb 9, 2013
Olam Haba
Yeshua never ate any physical "meat" other than that prescribed to Noah and all mankind in Torah Moshe. That which was prescribed to Noah is fish, (because they have no blood and therefore no soul). Likewise Yeshua never gave anyone any other kind of physical meat aside from fish, (the feeding of the four thousand, the feeding of the five thousand, and the disciples in John 21 after the Resurrection). How difficult is it to understand Acts 15:18-29 which clearly warns those who would follow Messiah to abstain from BLOOD? As for the rams, lambs, goats, and heifer, they are supernal sacrifices, (for "Thou shalt not kill") and therefore still applicable today because every "prodigal son" who returns home must in the process forfeit his own "fatted calf" which is unfortunately acquired during the days of squandering his inheritance and eating worse things than the swine he feeds. :)

afaithfulone4u

Dec 7, 2012
California
guysmith said:
This is what I say:
Luke 4:4
4 And Jesus answered him, saying, It is written, That man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God.
KJV
The two witnesses who will be hated by the majority, are really the two trumpets that are calling the assembly of God's people who love the Words they will be speaking that is torment to the ears of the ungodly but angels food for those who love the honey wafers of manna

daq

HSN#1851
Feb 9, 2013
Olam Haba
afaithfulone4u said:
This is what I say:
Luke 4:4
4 And Jesus answered him, saying, It is written, That man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God.
KJV
The two witnesses who will be hated by the majority, are really the two trumpets that are calling the assembly of God's people who love the Words they will be speaking that is torment to the ears of the ungodly but angels food for those who love the honey wafers of manna
You probably already know it but thought I would mention that Yeshua is quoting Torah there:

Luke 4:1-4 KJV
1. And Jesus being full of the Holy Ghost returned from Jordan, and was led by the Spirit into the wilderness,
2. Being forty days tempted of the devil. And in those days he did eat nothing: and when they were ended, he afterward hungered.
3. And the devil said unto him, If thou be the Son of God, command this stone that it be made bread.
4. And Jesus answered him, saying, It is written, That man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God.

Deuteronomy 8:1-3 KJV
1. All the commandments which I command thee this day shall ye observe to do, that ye may live, and multiply, and go in and possess the land which the Lord sware unto your fathers.
2. And thou shalt remember all the way which the Lord thy God led thee these forty years in the wilderness, to humble thee, and to prove thee, to know what was in thine heart, whether thou wouldest keep his commandments, or no.

3. And he humbled thee, and suffered thee to hunger, and fed thee with manna, which thou knewest not, neither did thy fathers know; that he might make thee know that man doth not live by bread only, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of the Lord doth man live.

Yeshua overcomes the devil with Torah and the contextual parallels of the passages are a perfect match. :)