Whatever happened to the simple Gospel message on salvation and heaven and hell?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
The two verses you used to support this were out of context. Yes, God desires mercy, but sacrifice was his requirement.
ah ok, ty.
Wadr you keep saying that, but not Quoting it?

But go and learn what this means: 'I desire compassion , and not sacrifice ,' for I did not come to call the righteous, but sinners."

you could try this one i guess, Hebrews 9
20saying, This is the blood of the covenant that God has commanded for you.

just don't keep reading or it all goes sideways lol,
under the law almost everything is cleansed with blood.

suffice it to say that if you are under the Law, blood is required, yes.

Last edited:

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Whatever happened to the simple Gospel message on salvation and heaven and hell?

it died bc there is no Hegelian Dialectic in the Gospel
and Gehenna is on Erets

tooldtocare

Jan 24, 2014
far side of the moon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Bbyrd009 posted the following---

"I have not found such great faith with anyone in Israel, and let Me tell you that many shall come from east and west and recline with Abraham, Isaac and Jacob in the Kingdom of heaven

Israel, Arraham, Isaac, Jacob, Sarah, and Rebekah were not buried in the land we now call “Israel” but instead were buried in the land we now call Jordan.

Putting this myth aside once and for all.

Genesis 25:9 His sons Isaac and Ishmael buried him in the cave of Machpelah near Mamre, in the field of Ephron son of Zohar the Hittite,

Genesis 47:30 but when I rest with my fathers, carry me out of Egypt and bury me [ Israel ] where they are buried." "I will do as you say," he said. ;

Genesis 50:14 For his sons carried him [ Israel ] into the land of Canaan, and buried him in the cave of the field of Machpelah, which Abraham bought with the field for a possession of a buryingplace of Ephron the Hittite, before Mamre.

Genesis 25:9 His sons Isaac and Ishmael buried him in the cave of Machpelah near Mamre, in the field of Ephron son of Zohar the Hittite,

Genesis 47:30 but when I rest with Egypt my fathers, carry me out of and bury me [ Israel ] where they are buried." "I will do as you say," he said.

Genesis 49:31 There Abraham and his wife Sarah were buried, there Isaac and his wife Rebekah were buried, and there I buried Leah.

Genesis 50:10 And they came to the threshingfloor of Atad, which is beyond Jordan, and there they mourned with a great and very sore lamentation:

Genesis 50:14 For his sons carried him [ Israel ] into the land of Canaan, and buried him in the cave of the field of Machpelah, which Abraham bought with the field for a possession of a buryingplace of Ephron the Hittite, before Mamre.

Genesis 50:14 After burying his father, Joseph returned to Egypt, together with his brothers and all the others who had gone with him to bury his father.

You bury your great leaders in your own homeland to keep the graves from being disturbed.

Which Is Not the land falsely called “Israel” today

The truth will set you free

Reactions: bbyrd009

tooldtocare

Jan 24, 2014
far side of the moon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The message is still there, some chose to disregard it and others abide by it.

The one gift God gave us is the gift of choice.

In my view of things
so choose wisely

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
What happened to the millions of people who came before Christ, were they condemnded to hell?
all go to the same place
"you and your sons will be here with me"

would be the best i could do there, sorry. At least until you Quote this "hell" in the original, which imo you cannot do. "Hell" was inserted by English scribes, as i'm sure you will see; it def is not in Hades mythology at least

Last edited: