What's the Weather Like in your part of the world Right Now?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Unseasonably warm for Oklahoma with the highs running in the 70s F. I am not complaining as on all counts it is beautiful weather with no significant cold or rain in sight. Snow has not even come into mind...yet!
How well do you do with the temps? Are you a cold weather person? Hot weather?

Much love!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How well do you do with the temps? Are you a cold weather person? Hot weather?

Much love!
For the past couple of years, I have not tolerated cold well at all. In the summer when everyone has their air conditioners blasting to counteract heat and humidity, I often have to wear a light sweater indoors. Outdoors, temperatures in the low 90s are great. Not until it moves into the high 90s or higher does the heat get to me.

My wife is the opposite so in our apartment in the summer I frequently am wearing a sweater of light jacket. I am not looking forward to the cold which I know is coming sooner or later.

Reactions: marks

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For the past couple of years, I have not tolerated cold well at all. In the summer when everyone has their air conditioners blasting to counteract heat and humidity, I often have to wear a light sweater indoors. Outdoors, temperatures in the low 90s are great. Not until it moves into the high 90s or higher does the heat get to me.

My wife is the opposite so in our apartment in the summer I frequently am wearing a sweater of light jacket. I am not looking forward to the cold which I know is coming sooner or later.
There's a friend of mine, his body doesn't hold heat well, so he's pretty much always cold. I'm like you but the other way. I used to take heat great, now I don't, I'd rather it be on the cool side.

How cold does it get where you live? A lot of snow?

Much love!

Reactions: amadeus

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There's a friend of mine, his body doesn't hold heat well, so he's pretty much always cold. I'm like you but the other way. I used to take heat great, now I don't, I'd rather it be on the cool side.

How cold does it get where you live? A lot of snow?

Much love!
We usually get snow every winter. Perhaps half a dozen times it will be enough to form a layer of snow [not usually more than a couple of inches] on the ground. The cold however rarely lasts long enough to retain even a thicker snow cover for more than a couple of days.

Last year was an exception as we had one severe cold spell where the high temperatures stayed way below the freezing point for a couple of weeks breaking some records. Hopefully we won't try that again this winter.

Reactions: Brakelite and marks

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America

@amadeus Oh as I get older too the cold seems less and less tolerable.....

Reactions: amadeus

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's been raining here for the past month. Lots of rain. Pacific Northwest USA.

Reactions: Angelina