What's the Weather Like in your part of the world Right Now?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Rita

Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
It’s been like that down here Pearl , I love it now that I am not working xx

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
It’s been like that down here Pearl , I love it now that I am not working xx
At least I'm getting to wear my pretty summer dresses. And I'm off out tomorrow afternoon to have afternoon tea with the ladies from church. I might have to get my large fan plugged in. It's gone from one extreme to the other almost over night; one day I'm wearing thermal vests and then next I'm in my summer dress. I don't do hot weather very well. Do you get sea breezes where you are? I wish we did.

Reactions: Rita

Rita

Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
We haven’t had much of a breeze today , use to get them when we were in woodingdean because we were on high ground. I am in land a little bit, I have not done a hot summer here before x

Reactions: Pearl

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I can take the high temperatures, but when that is mixed with high humidity, I wilt because my core body temperature cannot be maintained.

However, the weather only makes what I am planning to do more interesting.

LadyVirgy

May 11, 2024
Soroca
Faith
Christian
Country
Moldova, Republic Of
20°C and mostly cloudy + windy right now at 16 here in Soroca, Moldova; really nice weather. :D

Reactions: Debp

Rita

Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Enjoy the warm weather, once the storms have lifted ( or do they last quite awhile )
So no big events in the USA today , no major issues - after all it’s the day when things are meant to happen ( 40 days after the eclipse )
Its been rainy here the last few days x

Reactions: APAK

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Enjoy the warm weather, once the storms have lifted ( or do they last quite awhile )
So no big events in the USA today , no major issues - after all it’s the day when things are meant to happen ( 40 days after the eclipse )
Its been rainy here the last few days x
Nothin' much happen' besides the weather. More humidity and the 250 odd bananas in the backyard are growing very well. Will start to pick a bunch off in about a couple of weeks.

Well, BHA is safe in the Premier League for another season. God for them, and I reckon MC will take the Cup tomorrow if they win their game?

Till later Rita...Bless you in your retirement years, and begin to enjoy them. Pick 6 things to keep you busy on a regular basis. Many retirees get stuck and do not know what to do with themselves when they retire, after working non-stop for several decades. One of them can be this chat site of course...:Happy:

Rita

Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Nothin' much happen' besides the weather. More humidity and the 250 odd bananas in the backyard are growing very well. Will start to pick a bunch off in about a couple of weeks.

Well, BHA is safe in the Premier League for another season. God for them, and I reckon MC will take the Cup tomorrow if they win their game?

Till later Rita...Bless you in your retirement years, and begin to enjoy them. Pick 6 things to keep you busy on a regular basis. Many retirees get stuck and do not know what to do with themselves when they retire, after working non-stop for several decades. One of them can be this chat site of course...:Happy:
BHA - their manager is stepping down today, only announced yesterday, so next season will be interesting as it was the manager that got them so far !
I struggled when I first left work, got a bit lost if I am honest- but I love it now and count my blessings, especially since moving next door to my daughter. She has just had a hip replacement and already is beginning to get her life back ( she was in so much pain before ) So , while I still have mobility , we have a few things planned xxxxxx

Reactions: APAK and Angelina

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
I seem to be feeling the cold more nowadays. It's 52 degrees F and I have the heat pump on. Not even cold enough but I stiil like to stay warm during these very cold and foggy mornings :cold:

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
BHA - their manager is stepping down today, only announced yesterday, so next season will be interesting as it was the manager that got them so far !
I struggled when I first left work, got a bit lost if I am honest- but I love it now and count my blessings, especially since moving next door to my daughter. She has just had a hip replacement and already is beginning to get her life back ( she was in so much pain before ) So , while I still have mobility , we have a few things planned xxxxxx
I'm glad you are finding useful and rewarding purpose, and important ones, especially caring some for your daughter. It's a good feeling to give, and as long as we can have breathers once in awhile. Stay healthy and walk a bit and maybe catch an ice cream when its warm outside...:shine:

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I seem to be feeling the cold more nowadays. It's 52 degrees F and I have the heat pump on. Not even cold enough but I stiil like to stay warm during these very cold and foggy mornings :cold:
Now that's the winter weather I remember...tooo cold even to play rugby, although, warm enough to cut firewood for the fireplace....and stay cozy when at home from school in the weekends.