What's the weather like where you are?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
me neither.
I had a sister who lived in Bridgeport Connecticut. she told me that some time there is so much snow, cain't find your own car... I never visted.

I lived in Texas all my life and moves to Indiana about 7 years ago. I love it up here. This year is a bit concerning, but usually the snow and everything is just beautiful. I love the distinct seasons. Chicago gets a lot more snow then us

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I lived in Texas all my life and moves to Indiana about 7 years ago. I love it up here. This year is a bit concerning, but usually the snow and everything is just beautiful. I love the distinct seasons. Chicago gets a lot more snow then us
Good for you and may God bless you and your family. I have people that live in Gary, or maybe they are still there, that I use to visit, and it has been some years, and I mean years ago.... but like I said, no sunshine, no 101G in Gary.

be blessed.

B

brakelite

At the risk of raising the ire of some folks here, I must confess to laughing at Trumps tweet ...come back global warming...

Grams

Jul 11, 2017
brown city
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We are in for a bad evening and night........ W.C. are going to be extra today, I would guess
there will be a lot of damage and hope children stay in when it starts.... bad winds.........
It is 1 now and not going up any. Down tonight to - 10 ............

Reactions: Mayflower

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We are in for a bad evening and night........ W.C. are going to be extra today, I would guess
there will be a lot of damage and hope children stay in when it starts.... bad winds.........
It is 1 now and not going up any. Down tonight to - 10 ............

Awww prayers for yall. My hubby says 50,000 lost power last night. I hope everyone got to where it was warm. We were blessed. Church was cancelled tonight, but I wasnt sure whether to go out or not. We are in the negative double digits too.

Positive note is hubby is off today and tomorrow and I got a delicious looking roast and veggies brewing in the crock pot for tonight. Mouthwatering. Waiting for the baby to fall asleep. Usually give her ten minutes in the crib. She has got to fuss it out. Lol.

Reactions: Acolyte and Dave L

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
At the risk of raising the ire of some folks here, I must confess to laughing at Trumps tweet ...come back global warming...

Haha! Just seen this...thats what my Hubby said last week...
Here we are at the end of January and still Zero and many days above...he said " Well if this is global warming, I like it, it sure beats 30 degs below freezing!! :D

( Yes we all know that global warming is a big money making controlling hoax....and the other half do believe it...much like the rapture LOL )

Now, real room for offence...so back to topic...lets talk about the weather again. LOL

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Haha! Just seen this...thats what my Hubby said last week...
Here we are at the end of January and still Zero and many days above...he said " Well if this is global warming, I like it, it sure beats 30 degs below freezing!! :D

( Yes we all know that global warming is a big money making controlling hoax....and the other half do believe it...much like the rapture LOL )

Now, real room for offence...so back to topic...lets talk about the weather again. LOL

Well I believe there are consequences to even what we do to the environment, but Id much rather call the weather bipolar. :p But "A Day after Tomorrow" my favorite movie! Talks about how Global Warming can cause a second ice age by changing currents. I think it's all a part of the ending age anyway.

Reactions: Dave L